Notice to Appear and EAD Clock

You're fine. You have a right to stay in the US legally because of your asylum. You won't get NOID. you'll be referred to court if rejected. The officers tend to reject people within 2 weeks if they are think you are not qualified.

What were the adjustments? Did you leave anything blank on the initial I-589 that you mailed?

Im not sure of the adjustments i think a few technicalities, my lawyer sent them again.
Thanks alot for ur input

You only need to worry about the clock for the purpose of the first EAD. If you have already have an EAD, the clock doesn't matter much. You can continue to renew your EAD as necessary until your case is adjudicated.
Changing asylum office will not effect for the 2nd EAD?

Hi,

My clock stopped at 103 days after I moved to a different state and change my address. It's been 160 days since my asylum application was accepted but my online status still reads "Your case has been pending with USCIS for 103 days, not including delays, and the USCIS portion of the EAD Clock is currently running." Its been over 50 days since the clock stopped. I would like to find out the average time the clock normally stopped after a change of address before it resumes counting. Should I apply for EAD now or I should keep waiting for the clock to resume? How can I find out if the prolonged stopped is due to a glitch in their system?

There is a reason for the stoppage, did you ask for your case to be transferred to another city? If yes that can stop it. Have you been scheduled for interview yet? Until you go to interview or court the clock won't start running.

There is a reason for the stoppage, did you ask for your case to be transferred to another city? If yes that can stop it. Have you been scheduled for interview yet? Until you go to interview or court the clock won't start running.
Thanks. I did not ask for a transfer but I change my address. So, I believe that auto transfer my case. I have not been scheduled for interview. What would happen if I submit EAD application now?

Hi,

My clock stopped at 103 days after I moved to a different state and change my address. It's been 160 days since my asylum application was accepted but my online status still reads "Your case has been pending with USCIS for 103 days, not including delays, and the USCIS portion of the EAD Clock is currently running." Its been over 50 days since the clock stopped. I would like to find out the average time the clock normally stopped after a change of address before it resumes counting. Should I apply for EAD now or I should keep waiting for the clock to resume? How can I find out if the prolonged stopped is due to a glitch in their system?
Is it 180 days needed for EAD? Did you changed address after 180 days?

Thanks. I did not ask for a transfer but I change my address. So, I believe that auto transfer my case. I have not been scheduled for interview. What would happen if I submit EAD application now?
Wondering when you submit application, do you need any address proof like power bill etc? Can one use work address?

[YoQUOTE="BetterWorld, post: 2514450, member: 227655"]Wondering when you submit application, do you need any address proof like power bill etc? Can one use work address?[/QUOTE]
You don't need to provide any proof of address it's better you use residential so you can get your mails

Hi just an update after going for my MCH I resent my I EAD on 31st Dec 2019 and they just told me this;
On January 23, 2020, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number SRCxxxxx and will mail it to the address you gave us.

If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Yes called they asked me to write to the Asylum office that interviewed me so I did, waiting for their response
Wow I did same too, I wrote but they have not responded, we wait ...... when did you write to them, mine been 2weeks now

Hi
I applied in November 2019 got the acknowledgement letter December 2019 biometrics January 2020 then interview on the 23rd January, when i check my status is shows status pending but the clock has stopped counting at 66 it has been a week now.

Should i be worried or it's just a error?

Hi
I applied in November 2019 got the acknowledgement letter December 2019 biometrics January 2020 then interview on the 23rd January, when i check my status is shows status pending but the clock has stopped counting at 66 it has been a week now.

Should i be worried or it's just a error?
It might mean that the decision has been mailed to you. You haven't got it yet.

Which office did you apply to?