Notice to Appear and EAD Clock

Hi
I applied in November 2019 got the acknowledgement letter December 2019 biometrics January 2020 then interview on the 23rd January, when i check my status is shows status pending but the clock has stopped counting at 66 it has been a week now.

Should i be worried or it's just a error?
It means nothing mine is stuck at 67 for last three weeks and even their timeline of events doesn't match. I believe its just the glitch in the system or they are just busy and forgot to update it.

Just an update, I called 800-375-5283 and try all the options until I was connected to an agent. The agent took my zip code and use it to provide me my local asylum office. I call the local asylum office but they said i can only send emails. I sent an email and got a reply after 4 days that my clock is currently running and it is 194 days and that I can apply for EAD.

Can you share the email with me please? I applied to SFO and need their email address.
Just an update, I called 800-375-5283 and try all the options until I was connected to an agent. The agent took my zip code and use it to provide me my local asylum office. I call the local asylum office but they said i can only send emails. I sent an email and got a reply after 4 days that my clock is currently running and it is 194 days and that I can apply for EAD.

You are lucky then. They don't advice e mails because of confidentiality they prefare posted mails, I was told to send mail to my asylum office. Hoping to reapply soonest.