Notice from Immigration today is it an RFE?

copper1

Registered Users (C)
Tell me guys what this is? It’s a yellow paper

Request for initial Evidence

Place this letter on top of your response. Submission of Evidence without this letter will delay processing of your case and may result in denial

Your application has not been reviewed by an immigration officer to determine sufficiency or eligibility. However, to prepare your application for adjudication you must provide the following initial evidence:

Basically it asks for medical examination form I-693 and Biographic information sheet G-325A.

IS this the RFE? Also, is that what you guys were receiving that asks for all outside travel explanation etc? Cause all it asked me was med and bio.

ND date Sept 19 2000

Thanks Copper1

copper1 said:
Tell me guys what this is? It’s a yellow paper

Request for initial Evidence

Place this letter on top of your response. Submission of Evidence without this letter will delay processing of your case and may result in denial

Your application has not been reviewed by an immigration officer to determine sufficiency or eligibility. However, to prepare your application for adjudication you must provide the following initial evidence:

Basically it asks for medical examination form I-693 and Biographic information sheet G-325A.

IS this the RFE? Also, is that what you guys were receiving that asks for all outside travel explanation etc? Cause all it asked me was med and bio.

ND date Sept 19 2000

Thanks Copper1
Yes, you may get yours soon as my cousin did.

Does that mean they are also processing applications received by September 2000? That seems unbelievable.

go2bk said:
Does that mean they are also processing applications received by September 2000? That seems unbelievable.

This is not a RFE.

RFE= Request for FURTHER Evidence

This is for INITIAL evidence.

Their clerical staff are probably going thru asylee files which are going to be ready for review in the near future. To help save time they are sending out request for medical exams beforfe the files go to an officer for review. Upon review the officer will decide if more information is needed to decide the case. In that case, he or she will issue an RFE.

hampton8844 said:
This is not a RFE.

RFE= Request for FURTHER Evidence

This is for INITIAL evidence.

Their clerical staff are probably going thru asylee files which are going to be ready for review in the near future. To help save time they are sending out request for medical exams beforfe the files go to an officer for review. Upon review the officer will decide if more information is needed to decide the case. In that case, he or she will issue an RFE.
Hi,
wanted to know what is next after submitting the medical exam till you get the green card.
Thanks

Lazerthegreat...and dont forget I did the vodoo dance ALL NUDE...in my backyard..Hopefully the Immigration Chief resides behind my house...