not at fault accident and citizenship interview

kklarry

Registered Users (C)
My car had been scratched by some people's car and they ran away. I had to use my insurance to fix my car, it is over $500, do I need to report this kind of thing. I didnt get a ticket from police though, but I did report to the state department of motor vehicle per state requirement. Also one time I was driving on highway and ran into the side of the road and stuck in the field, luckily there was no trees or any walls, it was just plain field, nobody was injured. My car was totaled, police came and I didnt get a citation. But my insurance company paid me $5000 for that old car. Do I need to report this kind of thing for I used insurance and it cost more than $500?thanks a lot!

My car had been scratched by some people's car and they ran away. I had to use my insurance to fix my car, it is over $500, do I need to report this kind of thing. I didnt get a ticket from police though, but I did report to the state department of motor vehicle per state requirement. Also one time I was driving on highway and ran into the side of the road and stuck in the field, luckily there was no trees or any walls, it was just plain field, nobody was injured. My car was totaled, police came and I didnt get a citation. But my insurance company paid me $5000 for that old car. Do I need to report this kind of thing for I used insurance and it cost more than $500?thanks a lot!

No, cost of repairs of a car and corresponding deductibles from insurance are irrelevant here. No tickets, no fault. USCIS does not care about accidents, when it is not your fault and no law enforcement is involved.

I didnt get a ticket from police ... police came and I didnt get a citation... Do I need to report this kind of thing
No, unless you want to confess that totaled your car on purpose with the intent to receive money from insurance...

mine fault ?

what if fault is mine and my car is completed scratched and other person is injured(Minor injured, no ambulance on accident scene) and car damaged my insurance paid to fix ?

So I should mention my interview ?