Non RIR Discussion Only !

Nothing happening of late !!

When epidural and tom had their Labor approved, I somehow thought that lots of approvals could be comming in soon. But seems like, nothing much is happening. The wait continues....
NJ-TR

Same here. I was under the impression that within 10 days of submission of recruitment report, you would receive an approval. Doesn't seem to be true in my case. Its been 14 days now ..... and the wait continues.
Irony is after this wait is over, you go to another queue, where the wait continues.
Never ending saga ..... Looks like a zee tv serial !!!!!

pavanj said:
Same here. I was under the impression that within 10 days of submission of recruitment report, you would receive an approval. Doesn't seem to be true in my case. Its been 14 days now ..... and the wait continues.
Irony is after this wait is over, you go to another queue, where the wait continues.
Never ending saga ..... Looks like a zee tv serial !!!!!

I am pretty much in a similar situation. At least in PBEC, the problem I see is that on 12/16 they posted about 6000 jobs. If everyone responded back around the same time (end of Jan), the processing time is going to become longer.

NJ-TR said:
When epidural and tom had their Labor approved, I somehow thought that lots of approvals could be comming in soon. But seems like, nothing much is happening. The wait continues....
NJ-TR

I share you frustration! :( :mad:

When would the Ad. come!

I'm a silent reader of this thread. Anyways, I have my case at DBEC & was shown as "WITHDRAWN" & then reinstated in 2006-end. My priority Dt is Oct,2001(Non-RIR). Now, it makes me feel that DBEC is having a seperate que even for these reinstated cases!

How long are we going to see the 245(i) job Ads. until it's our turn. Hopefully not after April,2007!

TR-> RIR question

Hi:

I just got email from my lawyer, he said he received BEC approve email to "TR->RIR" request, here is my question:

1) What kind of step I need expect to do?

2) When I can see my ad in ajb site? now or need wait for a few days?

Thanks everyone!!

To whoever it applies.

Hello all,
When PBEC sended your lawyer any notice or letter has anyone ever didn't recieve a letter/notice due to the error in your lawyer's address and when you did recieve it again from the PBEC how long did it took?.... :confused:

Labor

New to this forum.

My case is

EB3 Non-RIR PD-Mar 2004 (California)

Case erroneously closed last year. Reopened in Sep 2006

I don't know which BEC because company policy, not to give case no to employee.

Request to convert to RIR denied by employer.

Need to apply 9th year extension next month.

Still Waiting for some Miracle to Happen.

Still Waiting

Hi,

Just wanted to see if someone knows how much time DBEC is taking before the conversion (TR--> RIR) requested is accepted.

Thanks

Agony is over after 5 years and almost a month

Hello guys,
I have been a member of the forum for a long time. I would like to thank all of you for all the support given through these years.
My case shows certified as up today.
certified 02/15/2007
PD 01/29/2002
P-05140-#####
SWA FL
Atlanta Regional in 12/2004
Recruitment done in SWA FL

best of luck to all of you guys.

dianasteve said:
They posted my ad in AJB today. How many days will it take to get the RI? any ideas.

do u require to post the ad?
i'm almost about the same boat like your time.
my case changed to TR process type eventhough i applied as RIR.
my lawyer sent request for the mistake but havn't heard anything for the last one month now.

so don't know what to do.

thanks

Is there any one from MA who received RI?

Is there any one from MA who received RI in last few months for TR case? It seems the person handling MA cases in PBEC has stopped working.