Non RIR Discussion Only !

In my (non-professional) view too restrictive is worse than
getting more resumes. DOL treats 'too restrictive' as an intention to block potential qualified candidates.

Froo said:
I am expecting a NOF too. One of our job requirements seems overly restrictive. My questions are:

(1) If DBEC sends a NOF, do they post the ads on AJB anyway, or they have to wait until the NOF is resolved?
(2) If the NOF says the requirement is overly restrictive, are we allowed to delete that requirement in order to satisfy the NOF?
(3) Is it a good idea to prove business necessity? Will that cause too much delay?

Thanks in advance for your advice!

so_depressed said:
getting more resumes. DOL treats 'too restrictive' as an intention to block potential qualified candidates.
Yes I agree. Is there any chance for us to correct this?

so_depressed said:

So_Depressed:
Did you already receive RI or did they flag this before sending the RI?

I have honesty no idea but if in case BEC points out that as a NOF, one would assume the applicant can drop or 'loosen' that condition.

Froo said:
Yes I agree. Is there any chance for us to correct this?

so_depressed said:
I have honesty no idea but if in case BEC points out that as a NOF, one would assume the applicant can drop or 'loosen' that condition.
Thanks so_depressed. Actually you're luckier than I am. At least somebody picked up your case and you're on your way certified. I am eager to see my NOF and get the ball rolling, rather than endless waiting and doing nothing.

more than 50 days

My job advertisement was posted on 12/16/2006 and it is still showing up jobsearch website. My lawyer has not received any RI. When they posted first, my lawyer sent an email/snail mail saying that recruitment is already beeen completed on Dec 2004. We havn't got any reply. Still showing "InProcess" as the status. This is frustrating :(

asdcrajnet said:
My job advertisement was posted on 12/16/2006 and it is still showing up jobsearch website. My lawyer has not received any RI. When they posted first, my lawyer sent an email/snail mail saying that recruitment is already beeen completed on Dec 2004. We havn't got any reply. Still showing "InProcess" as the status. This is frustrating :(

I believe you are also in PBEC. There is no action from them whatsoever. I wonder what’s going on. :confused: :confused:

email address for DBEC snapshot

Guys, Please help

I am also looking for email address of DBEC to request snapshot.
Also could you please tell what should the subject of the email and the content.

Thanks

kaushiks said:
What is the email address of DBEC for requesting a snapshot?

DBEC Email Address

I sent email to h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us this morning and i have not received any response from them yet :(
Is there any other email id to which we need to send email to request snapshot?

lengthyLabor said:
Guys, Please help

I am also looking for email address of DBEC to request snapshot.
Also could you please tell what should the subject of the email and the content.

Thanks

that one doesn't work

This used to work some time back, but now, I think the BEC only respond to emloyers and lawyers, and not to individual.

If you know any immigration lawyer (does not have to be the one who is handling your LC), he/she will be able to get the screenshot by sending email to aforesaid address.

marin_count said:
This used to work some time back, but now, I think the BEC only respond to emloyers and lawyers, and not to individual.

If you know any immigration lawyer (does not have to be the one who is handling your LC), he/she will be able to get the screenshot by sending email to aforesaid address.
This is wierd. When PBEC responds to individuals why not DBEC :(

thanks gc_caving and kaushiks..

So I guess DBEC is not responding to such emails. I read in PBEC thread that they are responding within 20 to 30 mins.

You might try this other link info@dal.dflc.us .
Good luck

Good luck
kaushiks said:
I sent email to h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us this morning and i have not received any response from them yet :(
Is there any other email id to which we need to send email to request snapshot?

I cant believe my eyes!

Just now I checked the DOL website and the online status says my case is CERTIFIED! My case:

NON-RIR, PD Feb 2003, State SWA supervised recruitment done end 2004/early 2005. Case # D-05197-31***. Case status used to show TR, but a few days ago started showing RIR, though I never requested conversion. AJB doesnt show anything when I search by my case number.

Hope this is real! I guess will know in a few days if I get the paper approval. Good luck, friends, this discussion group helped me keep my sanity.

Congrats, State Filed?

Congrat, permanentwait,

Could you please let us know which state your case was filed?

Thanks,
TxTramDream
permanentwait said:
Just now I checked the DOL website and the online status says my case is CERTIFIED! My case:

NON-RIR, PD Feb 2003, State SWA supervised recruitment done end 2004/early 2005. Case # D-05197-31***. Case status used to show TR, but a few days ago started showing RIR, though I never requested conversion. AJB doesnt show anything when I search by my case number.

Hope this is real! I guess will know in a few days if I get the paper approval. Good luck, friends, this discussion group helped me keep my sanity.

need help.

hello,
well i already got the RI's in oct 26, 06 but due to the error in the attorney addresses i never got them. well now the attorney fax PBEC last week and still we haven't heard anythign from PBEC yet. do you know what kind of approach should i use?...and i even made my manger fax them as well, but still NOTHING.

what the HECK should i do?..... :mad:

My labor was approved on 11th of January. Status on DOL web site was updated on 22nd of January.

Have NOT received the Original LC yet. I am kind of worried now. What are my options if my LC is lost.

1) Can I do concurrent filing? (my dates are current)
2) Can I do premium processing on I-140?
3) In case I can not do premium processing, can I file regular I-140 and I-485 at the same time?

Will appreciate ur comments