NON RIR case, filed with SWA - transfered to BEC without prior advertisement

labordrags

Registered Users (C)
Please post your request or any comments you have recenty received from your attorney about your initial case that was filed within State Workforce Agency (SWA) in Traditional way or Non-RIR, where no advertisement was so far placed from SWA instruction and your case moved to the Backlog Elimination Center of Dallas or Philly.

Please also post if you have received anything from one of these two centers recently or any inquiry about your case.

Thank you.

My case

labordrags said:
Please post your request or any comments you have recenty received from your attorney about your initial case that was filed within State Workforce Agency (SWA) in Traditional way or Non-RIR, where no advertisement was so far placed from SWA instruction and your case moved to the Backlog Elimination Center of Dallas or Philly.

Please also post if you have received anything from one of these two centers recently or any inquiry about your case.

Thank you.
My case was filed in Oregon, July/2002, not heard any thing yet.

My case too

I have filed my case in Philadelphia in may 2003 EB3 and non-rir. Haven't heard anything after that.

case filed at CT

in Jan 2003 / Non-RIR / never made it to regional

Nothing after that.

BSha
T-05144-3****

Please focus on nature of topic

I request you all to post the cases where there has NOT been any advertisement placed, and filed your case in SWA. SWA didn't instruct of any advertisement and in the mean time, you heard your case is moved to Backlog Elimination Center.

If you already have placed an ad even filed as NON RIR, then your case doesn't belong to this post, and will be deleted.

Thanks for all your co-operation in above matter.

BarneySha said:
in Jan 2003 / Non-RIR / never made it to regional

Nothing after that.

BSha
T-05144-3****

This may be important for regular filers, how did you manage to get the Temp number? How was it assigned, any inquiry at BECs or from attorney office. Also is your case move to Dallas or Philly?

Thank you

Re:

labordrags said:
so where is your case now? any inquiry to your case from lawyers?
According to my lawyer, it is in Dallas BEC. I just reviewed the above post, and think if the case is not forward to regional, that means for most of case, it has not began recruitment effort yet. My case has not done anything.

Just received the 45-day letter

Here's the status of my case:

State Labor filed: California
Processing type: TR
BPC: Dallas

Priority Date: 12/7/2001
ETA Number: D-05168-xxxxx

45-day letter received: 10/17/2005
45-day letter replied: 10/18/2005

Gogol75 said:

It is indeed a GOOD sign that people are getting "45 days letter" the first step in getting labor cleared. I wonder what are they doing if or not, are they prepared for the advertisement instructions? But then again, how could the system works the way it should when ad effort that should have been done 4 years ago will happen now? How reasonable and feasible that could be?

Did you discuss the possibility of if or no the ad must been published with your lawyer?

I have been tracking on this forum for a while. I finally saw someone in TR without any prior ad receive a 45-day letter. I hope I will get mine soon, too.

My status is in the tracker that JustWatching kept.
State: Texas (TR)
Priority Date: 6/21/2002

Gogol75 said:

labordrags:

I have not discussed that with my attorney. I was not even tracking my labor anymore when out of the blue I got am email from the attorney that they have received the 45-day letter.

However the attorney also cautioned that it may still take more than a year for the BPC office to get to my case as they are still processing April 2001 cases.

txtramdream said:
I have been tracking on this forum for a while. I finally saw someone in TR without any prior ad receive a 45-day letter. I hope I will get mine soon, too.

My status is in the tracker that JustWatching kept.
State: Texas (TR)
Priority Date: 6/21/2002
That is the primary reason I created this thread just for the NON RIR, NO AD DONE forum.

Question: It seems like from your signature, you filed with TWC, texas workforce commission, if or no? If yes, did you case ever been open by enterject firm? Please throw some light if that was the case before?

Gogol75 said:
labordrags:

I have not discussed that with my attorney. I was not even tracking my labor anymore when out of the blue I got am email from the attorney that they have received the 45-day letter.

However the attorney also cautioned that it may still take more than a year for the BPC office to get to my case as they are still processing April 2001 cases.
They could well be doing 2001 April cases for NON RIR I think. The main concern is wheather or not the AD needs to be published again.

In other firm, I have noticed a guy who received his labor cleared, but his was remanded back to state case, or more like kick back case - back to swa for further ad instruction. BUT D-BEC didn't ask him to do the AD again.

He received 45 days letter and within month his case was approved.

labordrags said:
They could well be doing 2001 April cases for NON RIR I think. The main concern is wheather or not the AD needs to be published again.

In other firm, I have noticed a guy who received his labor cleared, but his was remanded back to state case, or more like kick back case - back to swa for further ad instruction. BUT D-BEC didn't ask him to do the AD again.

He received 45 days letter and within month his case was approved.

My case is not a kick-back case. It was TR from the beginning and no AD done. So I believe the next step (after the 45-day letter) in cases like mine would be that BEC will send instructions to publish the AD. I'll ask my attorney but looks like that step itself is far away.

But yes the positive sign is that they are processing Non RIR cases for April 2001, and my hope now is once the April 2001 bucket is done, things might move quickly. Also pretty soon all the data entry would be done and that would leave more resources to handle cases.

On the flipside, this is difficult for someone like me. I had really lost all hope and was not tracking what's going with my labor. Now with the 45 day letter news has raised my hopes again and worrying/waiting begins yet again...

Re:

Gogol75 said:
labordrags:

Hi,

I remembered one attorney reported received first 45 days letter for SWA TR case filed in July 2001. So, now it is moved to DEcember, 2001. If like your attorney said it will take more than one year to get to your case, how about the case in 2002,2003,4,5? I remembered DOL said they will clear the case in 24-30 monthes, now 10 mothes has passed by. Very frustrated.

LaborDrags,

My case is one of those Enterject cases. And my case was not opened by Enterject at all. I heard that some people got a continuation letter from Enterject late last year, but I doubt that they are RIR people. I was filed with TWC in TR. So, I have never received anything from neither Enterject nor TWC, except TWC's letters regarding to transfer my file to Dallas BEC this August.

txtramdream said:
LaborDrags,

My case is one of those Enterject cases. And my case was not opened by Enterject at all. I heard that some people got a continuation letter from Enterject late last year, but I doubt that they are RIR people. I was filed with TWC in TR. So, I have never received anything from neither Enterject nor TWC, except TWC's letters regarding to transfer my file to Dallas BEC this August.

From what I understand, most of the Enterject cases were opened during its trial and error phase when the contract was received by TWC. Around 2004 Nov/Dec few people were lucky to received letter from Enterject - lucky in a sense that they then know where there files resides. Not only RIR, but few NON RIR also received such invitation letter from them. And yeah, this August many people received letter from DBEC stating their cases filed with TWC moved to Enterject is now on their hand, then the silence continues.

Looks like they are in the process of sending out 45 days letter to TR cases as well, since one of our valued member did receive his letter on 17th, and his PD is Dec 01, which tells me they are done clearing the cases of April 2001. Did you by any chance ask for the screen-shot of your filed petition?

Gogol75 said:
My case is not a kick-back case. It was TR from the beginning and no AD done. So I believe the next step (after the 45-day letter) in cases like mine would be that BEC will send instructions to publish the AD. I'll ask my attorney but looks like that step itself is far away.

But yes the positive sign is that they are processing Non RIR cases for April 2001, and my hope now is once the April 2001 bucket is done, things might move quickly. Also pretty soon all the data entry would be done and that would leave more resources to handle cases.

On the flipside, this is difficult for someone like me. I had really lost all hope and was not tracking what's going with my labor. Now with the 45 day letter news has raised my hopes again and worrying/waiting begins yet again...
Since your PD is Dec 2001, I have feeling that they are all done clearing (meaning sending out 45 days letter) to those amnesty cases - filed prior to April 30th, 2001.