NON RIR case, filed with SWA - transfered to BEC without prior advertisement

Please make a note that this thread is only for NONRIR NO AD PLACED case. Any user asking information about other nature has been deleted or will be deleted in the future.

my employer could care less...

labordrags said:
This may be important for regular filers, how did you manage to get the Temp number? How was it assigned, any inquiry at BECs or from attorney office. Also is your case move to Dallas or Philly?

Thank you

and as for my attorney - hez a total jerk!

I wrote to the h1b7th year proof email id and got emailed my case number.
My case is at Phily.

BSha

Re:

labordrags said:
Since your PD is Dec 2001, I have feeling that they are all done clearing (meaning sending out 45 days letter) to those amnesty cases - filed prior to April 30th, 2001.

Hi,

Do you know how long it will take for recruit effort according to current backlog reduction system? I talked with my attorney yesterday, she said she has no idea and when the case is handled in state level, she said it will take 6-9 monthes. I will expect it will take less time in current BEC system. I remembered I read in some place, it is said about 1-3 monthes. Do you know anything about this?

Thanks.

waiting200X said:
Hi,

Do you know how long it will take for recruit effort according to current backlog reduction system? I talked with my attorney yesterday, she said she has no idea and when the case is handled in state level, she said it will take 6-9 monthes. I will expect it will take less time in current BEC system. I remembered I read in some place, it is said about 1-3 monthes. Do you know anything about this?

Thanks.
I am sorry, but its not clear in Lawyers community about the length of period to do such effort as NOONE has confirmed the time period of such from BECs. As important as it is, since now the state level is gone, I personally don't think it takes a whole lot to do the AD effort. I talked to my lawyer regarding the case, and he has no clue; he is pretty much dependent on AILA remark on this initiative.

Finally received 45 day letter

Just wanted to share this info. with everyone in this forum

TR
EB2
PD: May 2002
TX
45 day letter received in October 2005
Went to SWA but never made it to regional.

I was told it will take another 1-2 years to get the labor approval.

skynet2500 said:
Just wanted to share this info. with everyone in this forum

TR
EB2
PD: May 2002
TX
45 day letter received in October 2005
Went to SWA but never made it to regional.

I was told it will take another 1-2 years to get the labor approval.

Did your file ever been opened up by Enterject, as you are saying its a TX state.

45 day letter recieved

I finally recieved my 45day letter. My PD is August 27 2001. State = MI and never made it to regional. My lawyer did not know what is next. We will see

Any idea about DOL FIFO Claims

Guys,

I am in the same boat as you guys. Case was filed in April 2003, VA-SWA, never made it to regional.

As per DOL claims, shouldn't they follow FIFO in terms of have more resources diverted to NON-RIR to balance the queue with RIR. From what I am hearing, RIR has almost reached 2002-2003. while old/old/old NON-RIR cases have not even been touched for recruitment etc. This is totally unfair.

Did anyone here try and raise this issue by sending email/fax/mail to any senator/DOL officials? It seems like we need to bring this to everyone's attention.

Non-RIR from Colorado

Non-RIR from Colorado

PD - Apr 2002
TR-EB3-Colorado - Never reach to region
45 days letter replied- July 2005

Hi TR_2002_APR,

Would you please let us know if you got any more update from your friend (NON RIR Aug 2003) case approved, did his case make it to regional and did he complete the supervised recruitment, if so when ?

Thanks !

Tr

pd:march 3,2003
TR from ca
never make to regional
no 45 days notice
no any informational since filling

Can someone tell me how is the preference category determined? My lawyer has been saying that my case has been filed in EB2 until a month ago. After replying to 45 day letter he started saying it is in EB3. My job requirement says Master's and alternatively Bachelor's+ 3 courses towards master's. Since the minimum req. is bacehlor's my lawyer argues it is automatically EB3 case. Can someone please throw somelight here? Is it something the lawyer specifies or the DOL determines based on the requirement? Thanks.

-------------------------
TX-TR-PD May 2002
45 day letter Oct 2005
EB or EB2?

Preference catagory is determined when you file your labor and specifies the job requirements with x number of experience and an academic degree. In order to qualify for EB2, you need to have US Masters equivalent or US Bachelor equivalent degree plus 5 years of progressive experience. Once your labor is cleared, you can file I-140 where you specify the catagory you fall in, and thats where you originally applied your labor under.

Reg: SWA case: 45-day ltr recd.

Recd info fm my attorney's office that they had recd & replied to my 45-day ltr in Oct-05.
rgds,
LFGC
CO-Reg-EB3-Mar2002-DBPC-Dec2004-45 day ltr-Oct2005

wanted to share...

Rcvd the 45 DL on Nov 1, 2005. other details in my signature.
For all of us wh0 are waiting... hang in there it will soon be our turn.