NON RIR CALIFORNIA DOL Approvals

kbusam

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Lets track the NON-RIR California DOL here

PD --------------Case# ---- DOL Receipt Date -- Approval Date
April 2001 --- 09521XXX ---- June 2002 ---------

PD 04/16/01 (non-rir).
got query from SESA during last week of July that how come i am employed for a company based in CA and residing in NJ (i am working for the client is in NJ). Also my application was missing documents (recent pay stub copies). My attorney sent the explanation along with the required docs last week. huu !!!

Hi Kbusam,

nahi yaar,I have checked at this site only ...it says Dec. 2000 for sanfrancisco DOL,I think Califoria is under Sanfrancisco.

how do u know it is Nov 2001??
plesae let me know.
thx

mine is PD May 2002....i think long wait

NOV. 2001 is correct.

To: Want_GC2002

Nov. 2001 is correct for NON -RIR cases in california. The site you checked is probably not updated. You can call 415-975-4601 and press 1, and 1 for the most current processing time. The dates are usually updated every monday by 9:30ish am. :D

Thanks Turbo(it 's Cute name) for the update.I just called up and verified it..it is correct ..hurray..
i checked it on immigration.com only...but whatever..

can you pl. tell me what no. I can call up to check for california sesa status as mine is still in first step.

appreciate ur help.

Since August, SF DOL has jumped from Sept. 2000 to Nov. 2001 for non-RIR cases, there got to be approvals, but we haven't heard any yet.
If anyone has any status update for non-RIR, please post, thanks.

NON-RIR Approvals

I randomly checked the Case number statuses last week and found that most of the JUNE 2001 cases were approved on Aug 22-23...

The case numbers are not always in sequence so i was not able to find Case numbers for July, Aug, Sept if someones Receipt Date in these months please let us know..

Thanks.

Case Number

Hi Kbusam
Can you please tell me what Numbers of case that you checked or
around what numbers it was.
Thank you.

The case numbers i checked

095107XX
095108XX

:confused: I checked today the NON-RIR date is now OCT 2000

how come it went from NOV 2001 to OCT 2000...does anyone have any idea...

Checked it again this AM to see if they might have changed the message, it having been an error.... no luck. Still Oct 2000.
Brutal.

PD --------------Case# ---- DOL Receipt Date -- Approval Date
April 2001 --- 09521XXX ---- June 2002 ----- Sept 2002

My case got approved!!:cool:

Congratulations, Kbusam !

Could you let us know whether your case is RIR or non-RIR? as your DOL receipt date is June 2002.
Also what industry do you work in? Thanks

Kbusam, thank you for sharing this information.

I'm more confused of what is happening at SF DOL now... But it's good to know they are processing IT related cases.

Good luck to your I-140 and I-485!