Nominate Don Neufeld for Ombudsman's Annual Report to Congress

Don't forget to send your emails.

Also, there is still not too late to sign the petition.

We need to help ourselves, and help those who are trying to help us!

just a thought

Friends,

Instead of sending individual email, why not send a single common/group email with list of wac numbers, name and contact address.

Because so many email will not be read individually, and likely chance of discarded as spam. Overburdening them with individual idea seems not to be good idea.

Anuup

Re: just a thought

Originally posted by anuup
Friends,

Instead of sending individual email, why not send a single common/group email with list of wac numbers, name and contact address.

Because so many email will not be read individually, and likely chance of discarded as spam. Overburdening them with individual idea seems not to be good idea.

Anuup

Anuup,

I think it is a good idea to send group emails. Let's try to figure out some means to implement it for future projects.

For this important project I think we don't have that much time left, and we need all the individual emails sent as soon as possible.

Project Ocean E-MAIL Campaign #8b
to Mr. Prakash Khatri
the Citizenship and Immigration Ombudsman at DHS

Target Number = 30
The project Kashmir weekend report of 4/4/2004 will not be posted unless this target number meets.

• kashmir
  • wac-02-068
  1. GCDreamz
  2. 140_takes_4ever
  3. kadamtal
  4. Shapath
  5. nam29
  6. ben2000
  7. gc0299
  8. ruxrux
  9. toonarmy
  10. gcpro
  11. solarise

Re: Re: Nominate Don Neufeld for Ombudsman's Annual Report to Congress

Project Ocean E-MAIL Campaign #8b
to Mr. Prakash Khatri
the Citizenship and Immigration Ombudsman at DHS

Target Number = 30
The project Kashmir weekend report of 4/4/2004 will not be posted unless this target number meets.

• kashmir
  • wac-02-068
  1. GCDreamz
  2. 140_takes_4ever
  3. kadamtal
  4. Shapath
  5. nam29
  6. ben2000
  7. gc0299
  8. ruxrux
  9. toonarmy
  10. gcpro
  11. solarise
  12. yuk1200
  13. FI485
  14. rk4gc
  15. brokenarrow
  16. hussein
  17. AverageJoe

I believe those who asked for the report of Project Kashmir days earlier have already sent their email. And they are just too shy, or for somewhat reason don't want to post their "email sent" here.

Email Sent

Email Sent.

Do we need to start any campaign to stop the the new Pilot Program or
Is it better we start a campaign to request previously filed I-485 to be included in this pilot program?

Re: Email Sent

Originally posted by Jitup
Do we need to start any campaign to stop the the new Pilot Program or
Is it better we start a campaign to request previously filed I-485 to be included in this pilot program?
I think the CSC Pilot Program itself is good for I-485 backlog reduction.

However, we have been told that our cases cannot be adjudicated because the CSC is currently processing I-485 cases filed in 2001.
Even though the current processing date is 1/9/2002, there is no reason to adjudicate cases filed in late 2002 or even in 2003 before us.

So, I strongly believe long-waiting applicant whom concurrent filing was not allowed should be adjudicated before the CSC's starting adjudicating newer cases under the Pilot Program.

I encourage some old applicant who filed before starting concurrent filing to start new campaign.