No Valid Until date on POE

Sandeep_Nagar

My mom and dad came to the US on a visitors visa and at the POE, no valid until date was written on either their I-94 or the on the stamp in their passport. They were asked by the immigration officer regarding their duration and they said that they would be in the US for 4 months. Is this a problem ?

Sandeep, it happened to my mom also last week sep/1/2005. I havent yet called the INS. Greatly appreciate ur advice

It is standard to get 6 months, but you should calculate the time as 180 days to be safe.

Hi, what is the answer and solution for this question? My parents got in through JFK yesterday and had no valid until date on their I-94s and passports. Do I need to do anything about it? Or just take it as standard 6months/180 days?

Consider it as 180 days of allowed stay.

Hi, what is the answer and solution for this question? My parents got in through JFK yesterday and had no valid until date on their I-94s and passports. Do I need to do anything about it? Or just take it as standard 6months/180 days?

thanks

Many thanks, Triple Citizen. You are right. I phoned the Deferred Inspection CBP and was told to calculate 180 days for B2, no need for my parents to go to the custmer again. It is a big relief to me. Again, thanks.