No receipt for N-400 app

I hope we will be receiving soon . my observation is that for some reason folks who sent in June are facing this issue. Pls post your updates here

no receipt, check not cashed.

I called USCIS 1-800 number. Person told me call after 30 days. Won't help any further than this..

I see other people who have FedExed application after me have got NOA within 7 days.

Looks like can't do anything unless it is 30 days.

No receipt, check not cashed

Hi I am in the same boat, mailed application june 11 th to Phoenix lock box by USPS cetified mail, both applications were in same envelope.USCIS received it on 15 th june. I think it is happening randomly, my friend mailed it on June 16 th to same Phoenix and they got it on june 18 th. His check got cleared on 25 th june got got his receipt on 1 st July. I will wait one more week and call them...

Thanks

Why some applications get priority, and some don't.
It's so fair~~~
I sent out my N-400 application three weeks ago, and USCIS hasn't cashed the check, either:mad:

Why some applications get priority, and some don't.
It's so fair~~~
I sent out my N-400 application three weeks ago, and USCIS hasn't cashed the check, either:mad:

Do you mean to say unfair. :)

As for your priority date, it will be the date of receipt of your application, regardless of when your check get cashed.

sumitshrivas, Thanks for the update.

I hope the rest of us situation was being backlog to July. What a relief that seeing someone has being processed.

No receipt for n-400 Application

Its been more then 30 days now and I had call USCIS 1-800 number today customer services officer transfered my call to 2nd level officer. As per that officer i have to wait till USCIS take out the money out of my account. and that shows the acceptance of our application.And it can take 45days or can take more then that. And i have been advised by the officer not to RESEND the application. it is relay disturbing for me. Still waiting from JUNE-04-2009...........:confused:

Thanks for updating your msg give some hope. I am still waiting N400 sent on 6/12. Thanks.

I have mailed my application around May 12, regular mail to AZ and no notice. Finally my check has been cashed yesterday!

So sounds like they are just slow now, for whatever reason

I got the notice of action today!

Here is the info:

Receipt date 05/18/2009
Priority date 05/18/2009
Notice date 06/30/2009

So for all of you who mailed late May or after that - looks like you just need to wait

Hope it is just a matter of time for everyone

I got the notice of action today!

Here is the info:

Receipt date 05/18/2009
Priority date 05/18/2009
Notice date 06/30/2009

So for all of you who mailed late May or after that - looks like you just need to wait

Hope it is just a matter of time for everyone

Hmm. This is really strange. I wonder if we will ever know why these delays are happening.

Yea, but why? USCIS has not reported any anticipated surges recently. They have been pretty efficient up until now.

Good question. Compared to my naturalization experience, and that of others who underwent the process at the same time as I, USCIS really seems to have gotten their act together. I'd be curious to know the reason behind the recent check cashing/receipting delays.