No NOAs

kramerica

Registered Users (C)
Haven't received any NOAs (I-797 or I-797C)

Hi everyone,

As you can see below my on my process timeline, its been 19 days since the CHI Lockbox received my package and its been 14 days since my checks were cashed and haven't received any NOA. I did receive the SMS and can check the status of the forms online and are as follows since 7/24/13:

I-485 Acceptance, I-765 Initial Review, I-130 Initial Review and I-131 Initial Review.

The thing is, since I haven't received any NOA by mail I wonder if I could have a pending Biometrics appointment and just couldn't know and unwillfully miss it. Any insights?

Last edited by a moderator:
at least you got your sms and email with the case #, i have filed aos papers last wednesday, same dude - J. Chyba - received them friday morning, and nothing from them so far. my buddy had filed his papers just a week before me and got his paper noa's in 7 days or so. he got sms and email notifications 3 says after they received his documents. am i panicing too early? what is the normal processing time to send e-notifications?

It took about 10 days from the day we mailed the I-130 for my wife's parents back in June till we received the paper receipts in the mail. The envelope had a return address of Overland Park, KS with a postmark from Chicago. I don't recall if it said USCIS on the envelope.

since last friday, aug 2, no paper noa's, no text/email(((( and there is nothing i can do about it. i'm sure something is wrong with the documents, we did everything ourselves, with no laywer's or paralegal's help

dhlunar, no email or text notifications?

Yes we included the G-1145 when we sent my wife's parents I-130 to the Chicago lockbox. They received it on a Monday. I received the email with the receipt numbers stating the petitions have been received and accecpted by the lockbox at 2AM EDT on Thursday the week they received it.

I found the emails from 2009 when we filed AOS for my wife. The Chicago lockbox received the package (sent by USPS Priority Mail) on 12/14/09 at 2:40pm (Monday). I received the emails with the receipt numbers on 12/18/2009 at about 1:30pm EST (Friday).

finally got my paper NOAs, 10 days after they received my aos package! no emails or text messages, though i included g1145's

Please help! i485 QUESTION

I'm due to visit the US on a B2 in October. I was there in July, and an i130 was filed for me by my mom and they received the application on the 15th of same month. Could I just file in a i485 when i get there in October and stay while awaiting everything to fall through? Or do I have to wait for a decision to be made before filing the i485 now since I didn't file everything together in July?