No labor substitutions any more ??? Rumor ?? or Real ??

pacha_card

Registered Users (C)
Hi every one,

Recently I have been hearing that USCIS is going to implement a law which would prohibit the using of substitute labor. Is that a rumor or a fact. Please shed some light on this. If it is a fact then what happens to the folks those who have already applied under labor substitution and waiting for A) I-140 approval B) I-140 approved but waiting for I-485 approval.

Thanks in Advance.

- VG

pacha_card said:
Hi every one,

Recently I have been hearing that USCIS is going to implement a law which would prohibit the using of substitute labor.
-------that is correct
Is that a rumor or a fact. Please shed some light on this. If it is a fact then what happens to the folks those who have already applied under labor substitution and waiting for A) I-140 approval B) I-140 approved but waiting for I-485 approval.
------------------------ at this time to use substitute labor is not problem if you are eligible to use that LC, many lawyer posted that it may not be possible in next 3-4 months as DOL and USCIS are working on law/regulation to stop the LC substitutions. those who have already applied I dont see any problem.

Thanks in Advance.

- VG