No FP2, Xfer from VSC to TSC, PD 2001/EB3 - Gurus plz. help

Details in signature, No FP2 but there was an LUD when i gave my FP for my 4th EAD , around 5/8

Fp2

No FP2 was issued for my case too after VSC->TSC transfer.
It is strange, but my wife has received FP2 (code 3) back in April even though
she is a dependent applicant. Could not find out the reason trying infopass and numerous calls to TSC. Infopass officer advised me to call TSC and TSC once responded saying "the
system is OK with your FPs", even though my FPs have expired several months ago.
Next time I called to TSC the representative did some request and told me to call in 60
days. That was a month ago.

FP - My son(8 Years)

Yesterday I received FP notice (Code 2) for my son (8 years) old and it is scheduled for 20th June.

I did not receive FP2 but I was able to walk-in and gave FP2 and Texas and FBI confirmed they have received.

Yesterday I received FP notice (Code 2) for my son (8 years) old and it is scheduled for 20th June.

I did not receive FP2 but I was able to walk-in and gave FP2 and Texas and FBI confirmed they have received.
Was your case transferred in the first week of mar or second week of march to TSC? Wondering if they are planning another wave of FPs being sent out... My case was transferred Mar 3 to TSC, but my first and only set of fingerprints were taken Nov 2004...

Hello Wheretogo,

What did tell them when you did a walk-in FP 2 without the FP Notice? What is the process? I have not received by FP notice

Case Transfered VSC to TSC march 7th
Last FP April 2004.

Thanks,

2FP not sent out by TSC

guys,

I had an infopass appointment yesterday.
Reason : no 2FP so far.
Immigration officer said according to the system 2Fp was sentout on march 15, 2007!!!. I told her both me and my lawyer didnot receive the same.

Then she suggested to write to TSC through lawyer to request to resend FP notice.
I think through the transition from VSC to TSC there are several notices missed out.

guys,

I had an infopass appointment yesterday.
Reason : no 2FP so far.
Immigration officer said according to the system 2Fp was sentout on march 15, 2007!!!. I told her both me and my lawyer didnot receive the same.

Then she suggested to write to TSC through lawyer to request to resend FP notice.
I think through the transition from VSC to TSC there are several notices missed out.

In my case, the FP notice was sent to my old address and luckily it got forwarded to my current address after a month. Maybe it is true that they sent FP2 for all transferred cases.

Fp2

I just explained that I lost somewhere my FP2 notice and show the FP1 notice they have allow me to give code 1 and stamp in Fp1 notice that I have completed FP2 and I also called FBI and Texas for confirmation.

Hello Wheretogo,

What did tell them when you did a walk-in FP 2 without the FP Notice? What is the process? I have not received by FP notice

Case Transfered VSC to TSC march 7th
Last FP April 2004.

Thanks,

Hello GCMA,

I was told the same thing during the infopass appointment by the gentlemen.

-HKK

Include me - no FP2 yet

PD 2001 - Original Labor
I-485 RD - Nov, 2004
FP1 - May 2005
Xfer to TSC - March 07, 2007

Called up USCIS today and was told to send mail to fbi.

Include me too

PD: EB3 12/2001
I485 RD: May 2005
FP1 done: Aug 2005
Transfer from VSC to TSC : 03/15/07

No LUDs after that.

I am also in the same boat...No 2nd FP after transfer to TSC.

PD: EB3 02/2002
I485 RD: Sept 2004
FP1 done: Mar 2005
Transfer from VSC to TSC : 03/15/07

Walked in to ASC this morning for FP 2. They did not take FP as I did not Fp2 have notice. I explained to the office that I never received my 2nd FB2 that was mailed on April 18th. :-(..

Lost cause!!!

No FP2,xfer from vsc to tsc, pd current

My case details:

PD - Aug'2002
I-140/485 ND 12/2004
Fp1 - Apr 2005
EAD/AP - applying for 3 rd time
xfer from vsc > tsc - 03/15/2007- no Lud after 03/15/2007
FP2- Not received till today
I-485 - Pending

Not received FP2 notice. took infopass apt at Miami,FL and the Lady IO did not give any info other than saying Pending and refused to send request for FP2 notice.

Called Customer service and opened a service request for FP2 on June. 1st and no reply yet.

I see people calling TSC using POJ method,not sure what is POJ method. Can somebody please explain what is POJ method and what is the number to call. Appreciate your responses.

Hi,

I called TSA office today and explained that it was over 60 days since the notice was sent and that I never received it. She did request for new appointment and informed that I should receieve a new appoointment soon.

Let's see.

clowns

so I called customer service since it was 30 days since my service request was opened. Was told to call after 45 days since SR opened (another 2 weeks). I asked her what's the point in a SR if they don't do anything? Do I need to call and open a SR every 45 days for the rest of my life and no one does anything? Her reply: "Sir, we have to open 3 service requests, 45 days apart, before we can escalate it or do anything if no one responds. Please don't hesitate to call us back blah blah"

Not sure how I missed posting in this thread, but I fit perfectly in this category. Also, as a bonus for me, no LUD since the VSC->TSC transfer.