No FP2, Xfer from VSC to TSC, PD 2001/EB3 - Gurus plz. help

waitin4MyGc

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
My PD is Aug 2001 (EB3/India) and my I-485 case was transferred from VSC to TSC in March 2007. I haven't received any notice for second fingerprinting. I did my first fingerprinting back in Oct 2004.

Gurus plz advice..... do I call TSC now or should I wait till June 2007 (when my PD becomes current) and then ask them about the second FP?

Is there anyone on the same boat?????

I am in a similar situation, but only my PD has been current for more than a year now. No FP2 after transfer. Call TSC and was told that name check has not cleared yet. Have an infopass appnt tomorrow. Hope to get some helpful information.

Hi 4evergc,
All the Best for your infopass appointment. Would appreciate, if you could update the result of your infopass appointment.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in a similar situation, but only my PD has been current for more than a year now. No FP2 after transfer. Call TSC and was told that name check has not cleared yet. Have an infopass appnt tomorrow. Hope to get some helpful information.

4evergc,

I am also in the same boat, case transered to TSC in Mar/2007. Did you find the reason for not getting the second finger print notice from the infopass appointment. please share your infopass appointment experience. I am planning to take an appointment after Jun 1 st..

thanks

Hi All,
I think we are the unfortunate few who did not receive the FP2 after transfer to TSC. I had an infopass on last Friday and the IO was surprised to see my case not adjudicated yet. She asked me for a reason!!! Then she made a service request stating that since I have completed my biometrics in 2005 my case should be processed. I see no activity so far. she asked me wait for a month and then call.
Anyone contacted IO yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
LUD today.

On May 23, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

My guess, most probably receipt for address change.

4evergc,
I guess it's the notice for second Finger Printing. I feel your infopass appt might have triggered this. BTW, where (which office) was your infopass appointment? Anyways, all the very best.

4evergc,
I guess it's the notice for second Finger Printing. I feel your infopass appt might have triggered this. BTW, where (which office) was your infopass appointment? Anyways, all the very best.

Thanks waitin4MyGc. Hope what you say is true. Wish you all the best too.

I have a similar situation....No FP2 request so far ...I understand from various informed sources that I should wait till first week of Jun 2007 and then schedule an Infopass for the Service Request FP2 and Status...When I contacted USCIS on May8th, I was told by the Officer that my file was requested and is being reviewed...Keeping my fingers crossed..Will update you, if there are any new developments....

Got letter from FBI after letter to First Lady. Name check still pending. One of the unlucky few. Still waiting for document.

Spoke to TXC officer and IO

I called the TXC officer using a pending EAD. He told me that my fp were received and my namecheck is pending. I told him that i have given my Fp in march 2005 and I sould get second Fp. Officer told me the standard 60 day msg.

I took Infopass and spoke to an officer. She told me that my namecheck is cleared and they received my fp. I told her that i have given my fp in 2005 march and i should get a second fp. She checked the system again and told me that she will send an email to TSC for the second fp. I am waiting for luds .. Any thoughts .. please post ..

Hi Guys,
Got the document today (haven't seen it yet). The document is for FP2 code 1. Funny thing the appointment date is for May 4. I will update more in the evening.

Hi 4evergc,
Congrats! Nice to see some good progress in your case... So my guess about fringer printing was correct... All the very best!!! I read in a post, that eventhough the FP is scheduled for an earlier date, one can take the document to ASC on any wednesday and explain and get the FPs done. Thanks for the update.

Hi 4evergc,
Congrats! Nice to see some good progress in your case... So my guess about fringer printing was correct... All the very best!!! I read in a post, that eventhough the FP is scheduled for an earlier date, one can take the document to ASC on any wednesday and explain and get the FPs done. Thanks for the update.

Thanks waitin4MyGc. I think I belong to the other group now (FP2 after Xfer to TSC). The document was mailed to my old address on Apr 24 and luckily got forwarded to my new address last week. I still expect to get my other document which was mailed on May 23. I also got the reply to my letter to the First Lady regarding my Name check from FBI. Initially I thought it was just some processing letter. It said something about the FOIPA and Name check process (blah, blah) and thought my name check is still in progress. But yday I went through it thoroughly and found that my name check was cleared on May 5. So I guess the letter to the FL works.

I gave my FP yday. Now guess, I'll just wait. Wish you all the best for your case too.

Hi 4evergc ,
Thanks for your wishes! When making an infopass appointment, which of the following option should we choose??

* You have a question about your case.
* You wish to speak to an immigration officer.

i'm planning to take an infopass appointment....

Thanks for your help.

Infopass appointment

Hi 4evergc ,
Thanks for your wishes! When making an infopass appointment, which of the following option should we choose??

* You have a question about your case.
* You wish to speak to an immigration officer.

i'm planning to take an infopass appointment....

Thanks for your help.

Choose - Wish to speak to an immigration officer