No FP yet !

stereo

Registered Users (C)
SRC 01-249...
ND 08/21/2001

and no FP yet......is any of you or your friends in this situation....

Same Here!!!

My wife is in the same situation.
ND Sep.14.01
No FP.

I received my FP on July 2003, and she is the primary petitioner.

call 800#

elmerjazz and stereo,

Call 800 # and ask them to schedule an FP. Also send a status inquiry through your attorney to TSC.

Good Luck!

Guys if you are going to keep quiet there is no way FP notices are going to come to your doorstep by magic. You guys should be waiting for your approval notices by now. Expedite the issue through your attorneys/congressmen/1-800 #

Didn't you guys call the local 214 # during the end of 2002/beginning of 2003 to schedule FP?? All of us who did then are beginning to see their approvals now.

Good luck guys.

ihack and vettipuls, thanks for your reply.
My attorney is an utter waste of time.
Have filed 4 inquiries so far.........each time TSC promptly replies that fp would be issued in 60 days. Attorney files another inquiry after the 60 day period and the cycle repeats.....i am tired of this proces...

I tried 800 375 5283 but not much help. Is there any other number that I could try.
Also could you pls share that 214# to schedule fp and where i could office info on congressman (live in houston).

Thanks a million!

FP---->Contact Senator

I would suggest you go thru' your local senator and apply pressure from there. These guys get pressured and act hastily when the senators office calls. I had done so once, and got amazing results when the INS hadnt changed my addres directly for over 4 months. Then I contacted the senator's office and got them to change my address in less than a fortnight.
I think that 214 # is no longer there, now they've centralised everything to the 800 number.
Texas Processing dates have started to advance really rapidly, so please contact your senators office w/o delay. I too have an ND of Oct 25 2002 and havent recd my FP yet. Let me know how you fare.
Regards,
Tightwait

FP--->Website to contact senator

I too am from Houston, all I did was do a search over google with "Contacting Senator" as the search string. This throws up a website where if you follow the links will lead you to a page where you can enter your zip code and then they will let you know your Senator for the area. Also, they will give you the website for the Senator and you can go there and get his phone number off of there. Then contact his office and let anyone there know of your situation and they will follow up for you.
Regards,
TightWait

Hi,
I too, may 2002 waiting for FP. I called 800#, he told me now processing may 2001. Wait to get my turn. And also told he cannot schedule it, and he cannot send any request also.

Thanks

friends, thanks for all your replies & suggestions...
funny thing happened when i contacted the senators office.....i was told that the senators office is backlogged with immigration inquiries back to dec 2003 and it will be few weeks before i hear from them........sounds ironic...isn't it.

any way i made inquiries through senator, congressman and even wrote a letter to TSC.......keeping my fingers crossed...lets see what happnes..............cheers.