No FP notice

mpinjani

I recived my transfer notice of I485 (CSC->TSC) on 10/05/2007. I havent received my FP notice yet. Although, I have received the EAD and AP. Other folks from my company who filed AOS on 07/31/2007, have even completed FP. I read somewhere that raising SR might help. What is the correct combination to raise a SR ?

EB3 - PD Jan 03
I140 - Filed 07/15/2007

Looks like I am in the same boat. I filed my I-140 on 4/2/07 and I-485 on 7/29/07, my I-140 was approved on 10/17/07. However, I never got any FP notice. I didn't file for any others like EAD or AP, so I didn't get anything from USCIS other than the receipt notice and transfer notice (CSC-TSC).
I heard my other friends who filed their files in early July did FP etc.
TSC received way too many files of I-485 in July, I can imagine. I hope they really link our files together, as my son's I-485 was filed later in November.

I have filed my I-485 and I-765 on August 1 2007. Received a notice stating that my I-485 application has been transfered to Texas service center on Oct 24. EAD approved on Oct 27,2007. I haven't received the fingerprint notice yet. Can anyone advice what I should do? What is meant by "raising SR" ?

Thanks,
Piyo

SR ( Service Request). When you file a case in USCIS you are entitled to few services, you can get those services if you want.
First step:

SR ( somebody will be assigned to look after your request which in your case NO FP). You have to call 800 number and based on the representative they will say bla.bla. then you tell them it has been more than 90 days, I want to file service request. Mostly they will open.

Next step:

InfoPass. Directly going to USCIS Application Service Center(ASC) in your area and asking about your case. You can book infopass by providing receipt number(you can get from backside of your check issues to USCIS if you didn't receive the notice) and the Service request number( I am not sure whether this is mandatory or not).

if somebody think the information is wrong please correct it on your post.

I havent received FP notice either. I took an infopass last week and met with an IO. He sent an e-mail to the service center saying that's all he can do. Yesterday I saw a soft LUD on my I-485. I do not if my FP notice is on its way.

Yes, do keep us posted.
I refiled my son's I-485 on October 30, and he recently got a FP notice with the appointment on 1/2/08! We really worry now. We never changed address etc, and never provided any other address on our forms. I don't want our notices get lost on the way though. Nowadays they don't update our LUDs and no email noticing when they send our things, it is really hard for us to keep track.
It looks like our cases (we are in the same group) have been forgotten, and our files (in a bunch) got lost.
I will call TSC tomorrow Friday.

Waiting for FP

Filed at Nebraska:
Transfered to California
Received Date: July 2 2007
Notice Date: Aug 29th 2007
Transfered back to Nebraska:
Receipt Date:Aug 29th 2007,
Notice Date: Sep 6 2007
AP and EAD - Approved

Still waiting for finger printing,

Hi, I opened up a SR for checking finger print. The agent mentioned that they need SR for each receipt number. When he tried to open for my dependant, their system did not allow to open a SR.
My main concern is that they should not separate our applications.
Do we need separate SRs for each person for I485? Any feedback is appreciated.
thanks

Hi folks,

Yesterday I got FP notice scheduled for Jan 15th I was also in the same boat as you guys case NSC->CSC->NSC on oct 14th but after two recent soft LUD's I guess one on 11th and other on 18th Dec finally got my FP notice so guys maybe yours is on the way.

Good luck!

Bye

My priority date is 10/2001, EB3 India.

My FP notice came 12/31. I last had my fingerprints taken February 2004. They expired a long time ago and I have had zero LUD activity. My dependents got their FP notices, but not me!

Multiple SR's over the last couple of years yielded no progress. My last SR a couple of weeks ago told me to wait another four months.

This hopefully means that there is now a visa number available for me in the next few weeks, but I'm not holding my breath.

I also phoned TSC talking to an agent. She told me that the processing time is calculated from the date the file was transfered to TSC, which is October, 2007. And she told me that the FP would be out in two to four months. I had nothing else to argue back. Guess I have to wait.
Today, I just got an email saying my case was now pending with TSC. I don't know what that means. Previously, it said my case was transfered to TSC.
My son has done his FP on Jan 2nd, and only the LUD date changed to 1/3/2008, not the message, no emailing either.

I also got an email today saying my case is now pending with TSC. Was originally transfered to TSC on October 4, 2007. I checked the last update and it 01/07/08. It is possible that we may receive or FP soon!!

piyopiyo
Let us know when you get the FP. I will also post it here when I get one.
Your case is very similar to mine in terms of the dates: my file got transfered to TSC on October 9, 2007, and the last update was 1/10/08.

Liping

I am worried. It's been more than a week after the last soft LUD and we still haven't received the FP notice.
How should we count the process time? If according to what they said: the process time starts from USCIS receives the case, then our files arrived in their mail room in August of 2007. Then the case should be processed by February 2008?

still not received FP

Not yet received FP and no LUD updates on my case ......Called and opened SR, asked me to wait for 60 days. Not sure what that means...there was nothing much other than requesting whats happening with the case and I heard only one answer "Call us back after 60 days, if you don't hear anything until then".

It is frustrating. But I just saw one case: filed I-485 in April 2007 and did FP in December 2007.
The 6 months process time for TSC for I-485 is really questionable.
There are lucky ones, but the majority of us is not lucky.