No FP notice

Just checked the website, the processing date at TSC for I-485 is January, 2007.
I had the impression that they posted 6 months. Sorry.
This means TSC is really slowing down, just imagine how many cases went to TSC in the July 2007 window.

Guys,
Just got my first FP notice, appointment on 2/7/08. However, my spouse didn't get one. Our case numbers are close, and we received our receipt notice on the same day. Hope tomorrow we will get the FP for my spouse.

Good, so our cases are active now. My spouse's FP came in yesterday with the same appointment time.

naa_GC_ekkada,
You might want to phone the center, just need to make sure that your FP didn't get lost. You had LUDs in December, what did the message say? It seems to me those were for FPs.
I have LUDs 1/8/08 and 1/9/08, and the message said "the case is now pending at TSC", while prior to this the message was "the case is transfered to TSC".
I phoned TSC last December and was told to wait. That's fine, at least I knew that my FP didn't get lost.
Best wishes
llp1

naa_GC_ekkada,

Check with your attorney. Normally the attorney gets a copy of the notice as well.

Good luck