no decision by the processing time

feyvazi

Registered Users (C)
We have sent i-539 for extension of stay of B2 and the website says it takes 2.5 months to make a decision. It seems from the other threads that people have received a decision after 36 or 48 days from CSC. The 2.5 months is already passed for us and I am afraid of accruing more illegal days. Has anyone had a similar experience? Does anyone know what the cause of the delay could be?

Shouldn't be lengthy. I have no personal experience however. Before moving here for good, I never visited the US for more than a week or so, barring one 6 week visit in 1991.

How much delay there is between making a decision and posting the decision online?

Shouldn't be lengthy. I have no personal experience however. Before moving here for good, I never visited the US for more than a week or so, barring one 6 week visit in 1991.

How much delay there is between making a decision and posting the decision online?

I have been waiting for a response too. It has been 3 weeks since i submitted my RFE. I dont want to accumulate more days without knowing. So I am thinking of leaving. Is there a problem while re entering if I want to come back after a month?
Thanks