No approvals today. Looks to be a slow day.

Yup -- pretty slow so far compared to last Tuesday. Yesterday had quite a bit of activity (9 updates on rupnet, maybe 5 approvals here) which was unusual.

Based on last week, I was hoping we might get 20 approvals in the 2003 tracker this week which would be about 4.5% of all cases (so far we've got 1).

ETA

Usually the bulk of activity is happening on Wed and Thur, at least the updating of the online system. Even if they update let's say on Wed Dec 8, the message will be "... on dec 6th ..." . I noticed that happening at least for my date (7/22/2003), by dayly scanning, no change on 6,7 and on 8th the message with the modification on 6th .. so I don't think that they update immediately after they do something ... that might be true only for LUD.

I think I know the reason.

It snowed in Vermont and everybody took a day off. Fun time at VSC.

Just kidding.

VCS has released the processing dates yesterday only. They can relax for probably next 2 to 3 weeks before doing some work.

Last Tuesday (11/30/04) we had 6 approvals from the 2003 tracker alone (and I'm guessing at least double that number total). Not sure why there was so little activity today...

Hopefully tomorrow will be better...

ETA