NO 45-DAYS LETTER – POST BEC EMAIL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

gc_craving said:
Hi,
I just wanted to know that from which BEC u got ur screenshot.Is it from Dallas or from Phylli.
And did u get ur screenshot on 7th year extension bases?
thanks in advance
My case is at Philly, I got it from them. I got it by sending an email to the 7th year extension request mailbox.

Online status changed from "Data Review" to "In Process"

All,
I just checked and my case (May2002/NJ/RIR/EB3/Never Got 45 days letter) and it changed from "Data review" to "In Process".
Did any one experienced this and does any one know time gap between "In Process" to "Certified".

Appreciate your Cooments....
Thanks,

2002MayPD said:
All,
I just checked and my case (May2002/NJ/RIR/EB3/Never Got 45 days letter) and it changed from "Data review" to "In Process".
Did any one experienced this and does any one know time gap between "In Process" to "Certified".

Thanks,

How long was your case in DATA Review? Mine was reopened on 9/20/06 and it's in DATA review status. Someone said it would take 3-9 months to adjudicate a case once it's assigned to an analyst.

2002MayPD said:
All,

Thanks,

Please see my signature I am also in same boat but still my status shows "Data review". What do you think about my case? I never got any response from nobeccontact@dal.dflc.us
My attorney send the email on August 19. 2006. Do you think I should ask my employer to send email again? Do you ever got case closer notice?

Thanks

ma_nonrir_eb3 said:
My case is at Philly, I got it from them. I got it by sending an email to the 7th year extension request mailbox.
Thanks.....did anybody get screenshot from dallas because i tried so many times but couldn't get the answer.

45 Contact letter

Is anyone still here trying to find out if they case exists. My lawyer contacted BEC thru email, and to date, we have received no response. Kinda getting worried as my PD is Aug 2001, from KS state.

Delicateone said:
Please see my signature I am also in same boat but still my status shows "Data review". What do you think about my case? I never got any response from nobeccontact@dal.dflc.us
My attorney send the email on August 19. 2006. Do you think I should ask my employer to send email again? Do you ever got case closer notice?

Thanks

As long as it says "Data Review" , You should be fine...i am sure one day or other it'll come out...I got response from nobeccontact.But mine is from PBEC.Seems like your case is from DBEC. I got response for email from my employer.Ask your employer to send an email and try to contact some one from BEC.Send an email for 7th year extension...that may get you some info....Good Luck.

Received response from Dallas BEC

My lawyer send the email to nocontacbec Dallas on July 28 / 06 and today we received the response from them.

However the case number in the email is T-052XX-XXXXX but when I search for it in PDS it shows that no record is found (I change the T to D of course). Any of you in similar boat. Please post.

PD: Oct 2003
State: TX
Type: RIR
Never received 45 letter

frestre said:
My lawyer send the email to nocontacbec Dallas on July 28 / 06 and today we received the response from them.

However the case number in the email is T-052XX-XXXXX but when I search for it in PDS it shows that no record is found (I change the T to D of course). Any of you in similar boat. Please post.

Never received 45 letter
What response you received from NO BEC CONTACT? As per my understanding since your case holds "T" prefix, I would say they failed to response your email providing your more details about your case since "T" still keeps your file/case active. People with "T" should wait (dont know how long) to hear from them either 45 days letter or any further instruction. Right, substituting T with D or P won't give you any result. The screen shot BEC provided to your lawyer should show your case is in Data Review.

labordrags said:
What response you received from NO BEC CONTACT? As per my understanding since your case holds "T" prefix, I would say they failed to response your email providing your more details about your case since "T" still keeps your file/case active. People with "T" should wait (dont know how long) to hear from them either 45 days letter or any further instruction. Right, substituting T with D or P won't give you any result. The screen shot BEC provided to your lawyer should show your case is in Data Review.
Your are right. The email says "This e-mail is to inform you that the request is not elegible to be processed based on the procedure posted by the OFLC on their website for the reason(s) marked below:

__ The case is active and pending in the system. Please use PDS system to check status about the case. Case # T-05221-XXXXX"

And then attached is the screenshot as a .jpg file that says "Case Status: Data Review" and some of the fields are still missing.

I noticed the even though there is a reason following it is not marked with an X or something. I don't know if this is important. It is just "__ The case ..."

Please open a new thread for cases starting with "T"

labordrags said:
labordrags,
I think we should open a specfic thread to track our cases. There should be a reason why theses cases are still in incompleted status. They said that they finished the data entry on July 21 / 06 but there are still a lot of cases like our that not yet there.

puskeygadha said:
Lawyer got reply from no 45 day letter contact. However, they are not able to
find my case. So on that email they asked the attorney to re-send the application which was filed non-ROR, July 2003 as it was filed.

So that is where I stand now. Hopefully they will accept it and enter into the system. Anyone in the same boat.
I'm also in same boat. Please let us know if u get any response after resending ur application.
Thanks

update on status

Update-

My application has been in data Review since this new system check has been in place. Today the status has changed to In Process..Just thought I would update with the info. At least it shows that someone has actually touched the file ! So by inference ..perhaps PBEC is taking action on the no 45 day letter cases. If anyone else has recieved any new info on this issue ..pls post in the form...

CA, EB2 - RIR
PD: 11-18-2002
45 DL : not received,
Attorney sent email to PBEC on July 21, 2006
ETA# P-04321-05xxx
Current status: Data Review

PERM:
Certified ETA 9089 06-19-2005
I-140 Filed: 04-26-2006
I-140 Approved: 09-05-2006
Approved I-140 received by attorney: 9-29-2006

rir2002 said:
Update-

My application has been in data Review since this new system check has been in place. Today the status has changed to In Process..Just thought I would update with the info. At least it shows that someone has actually touched the file ! So by inference ..perhaps PBEC is taking action on the no 45 day letter cases. If anyone else has recieved any new info on this issue ..pls post in the form...

I guess PBEC is responding DBEC is not. Bad luck.

Status update-response from DBEC

labordrags said:
Lets track each other posting from now on, if any viable peice of information surfaces, we should definately post here - it may help other members as well. About conversition, I don't think it matters as the case is still active or not dead yet.

I got response from DBEC just now as follows:

Hello,

The Dallas Backlog Elimination Center (BEC) has received a request to our “no BEC contact” e-mail address regarding the applicant and alien referenced in the subject line.

After an additional search of the BEC files, the application referenced above was located in the BEC. A case file has been created and placed in the appropriate processing status. The case will be processed based on the priority date of the case.

Please see the attached screen shot as confirmation that the case is now active, and for information regarding the case number. Please use the case number in the Public Disclosure System (PDS) system for any future status checks regarding the case. For more information about the PDS, please see the announcement and FAQ on the Office of Foreign Labor Certification (OFLC) website.

Thank you,

Dallas BEC

The screnn shot says: In Process
But Online status still shows: DATA REVIEW

I will wait couple of days and see if the online status changes.......?
also is this means NO 45 Day letter will be send for my case in future?

Last edited by a moderator:
Delicateone said:
I got response from DBEC just now as follows:

Hello,

The Dallas Backlog Elimination Center (BEC) has received a request to our “no BEC contact” e-mail address regarding the applicant and alien referenced in the subject line.

After an additional search of the BEC files, the application referenced above was located in the BEC. A case file has been created and placed in the appropriate processing status. The case will be processed based on the priority date of the case.

Please see the attached screen shot as confirmation that the case is now active, and for information regarding the case number. Please use the case number in the Public Disclosure System (PDS) system for any future status checks regarding the case. For more information about the PDS, please see the announcement and FAQ on the Office of Foreign Labor Certification (OFLC) website.

Thank you,

Dallas BEC

The screnn shot says: In Process
But Online status still shows: DATA REVIEW

I will wait couple of days and see if the online status changes.......?
also is this means NO 45 Day letter will be send for my case in future?

Are you talking about the T case or the other one?

labordrags said:
Are you talking about the T case or the other one?

I am talking about the other case D-05211-XXXXX. I think DBEC has no intensions to feed my T case in the system as both RIR and Non-RIR cases are identical. I am also more concern about the RIR case. But from this reply I don't know whether to expect "45-Day Letter" or not. My screen shot and online status shows different status for the same case at this time.

frestre said:

Never received 45 letter
I'm exactly in the same boat, w/ T-052xx-xxxxx.

gc_craving said:
I'm also in same boat. Please let us know if u get any response after resending ur application.
Thanks

i got several reply from pbec after sending several email email that they have lost my application so send the application and all the supporting document again
my lawyer had all the info so he mailed these stuff to pbec last week and now i am waiting for their response
if any one has similar case like me please email me at
rocket1@gmail.com so we can track our cases together