NO 45-DAYS LETTER – POST BEC EMAIL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

No information at all!

everything_gud said:
I finally got to talk to someone on this 202# and i was told that my case doesn't exist in the system. what does this mean? wht shud i do now?? since i am due for 7th year extension in 2 months time??

Did you call by yourself? Both I and my employer called. The lady didn't give us any information. She said that the only way to find out is to send an e-mail. We did send an e-mail. No response at all!!! I have no idea what happened to my LC. No receipt, no 45-d letter, no case #.... Nothing. So depressed.

To everything_gud, what is the 202#?

everything_gud said:
I finally got to talk to someone on this 202# and i was told that my case doesn't exist in the system. what does this mean? wht shud i do now?? since i am due for 7th year extension in 2 months time??

Everything_gud, would you please let me know what the 202# exactly is? We called 214-237-91111. The lady didn't give any information. She either forwarded our call to automatically answer system or she simply said that you needed to send e-mail to find out your information. But no response to e-mail so far. I am on my third year H1B, so I couldn't ask for screen shot for 7th year H1B extersion. Basically, I got no information about my case at all. Now I doubt that my case was lost. Please help. Thanks.

The number is 202-693-3010 . I was given the information about case not being there on this number and then my employer called the PBEC number and they also told him the same thing, my case is not there. i don't know how to proceed now.

For everything_gud, contact the State office.

everything_gud said:
The number is 202-693-3010 . I was given the information about case not being there on this number and then my employer called the PBEC number and they also told him the same thing, my case is not there. i don't know how to proceed now.

If I were you, I will contact the State office where your application was originally filed and ask them to send you/your employer proof that your case was forwarded to BEC and the date it was forwarded. Once you get this proof send a copy of it along with a copy of your original application to BEC and tell them you have not received a 45-d letter. This is a suggestion I saw somewhere in this website (but I forgot who posted the message). Good luck!

Thank you for the 202 #. Do you need to dial any extension? I tried the number and was forward to a voice machine to leave a message. I doubt that they will return my calls, so I didn't leave the message.

reply from DBEC????

did anyone get reply from DBEC abt the 45 day letter. my attorney send an email to nebeccontact on july 24th , no reply yet... Pls, post when updates are available,

Thanks..

No reply so far.

gcgal said:
did anyone get reply from DBEC abt the 45 day letter. my attorney send an email to nebeccontact on july 24th , no reply yet... Pls, post when updates are available,

Thanks..

We sent the email to nebeccontact on July 19th and Aug 2th, no response at all!

Sent email on July 24th, no reply

My attorney sent an email to nobeccontact@philly on July 24, there has been no reply so far.

DilDol said:
No 45-Day letter :( . Sent e-mail on 21st July to Dallas BEC. Another request for screen-shot sent one month ago. No response on that front too :mad: .

EB2/RIR/Dallas
PD June-2004

BEC contacted my attorney on 31st July stating case was closed. After attorney responded with a request to re-open BEC reinstated the case (that is what my attorney claims no proof was given to me)... back in queue again and waiting for another surprize :mad: .

Update from me- my lawyer is trying to contact the state agency and giving proof of sending the application and they have said they will try to reopen it. Lets see how long this takes.

Case Reopened

I was able to successfully re-open my case in 3 days. Had lawyer send email to the email address specified by the BEC bulletin. I encourage everyone who has not received the 45 day letter to do the same before the 10th, if you can confirm thru the 202 number that your file is closed. In my case my file was closed in Jan 2005 - no 45 day letter nor case closure letter. I am so glad I was able to open this file. Good luck to everyone!

Worried - No 45-day letter or any proof that my file has reached them

Hi all,
My labour was filed in Dec 2004 from Wyoming Service center.I do not have any proof with me that it has reached them.Neither do I know if it has reached Dallas Service center.Now the USCIS has come back to my attorney and asked for a proof that the labour is pending for more than 365 days since I have applied for 7th yr extension.
I do not get any response when I send a e-mail to h1b7yr@.... in Dallas Service center.My attorney as usual says not to worry.Is anybody in the same boat as me.Please respond really worried.

Smriti

Call 202# to find out.

xyz1111 said:
Hi all,
My labour was filed in Dec 2004 from Wyoming Service center.I do not have any proof with me that it has reached them.Neither do I know if it has reached Dallas Service center.Now the USCIS has come back to my attorney and asked for a proof that the labour is pending for more than 365 days since I have applied for 7th yr extension.
I do not get any response when I send a e-mail to h1b7yr@.... in Dallas Service center.My attorney as usual says not to worry.Is anybody in the same boat as me.Please respond really worried.

Smriti

Ask your lawyer or employer to call 202#. Leave the message to ask the officer to call them back if nobody answer the phone. The officer should tell them if your case is in the databas or when the 45 letter was sent...You can also try the # by yourself. But sometime they won't give informaiton to employee. Good luck.

No 45 day letter here either. Attorney sent email to nobeccontact@dallas on 07/26. No news after that!! :(

Very Important

If you receive a screen shot or approval please make sure that your name is spelled correctly. My first name as well as last name were misspelled. Attorney did send request for correction immediately but knowing DOL's way of working I'm not sure how they will butcher the spelling of my name while trying to correct it.

EB2/RIR/ PD: June 2004 (case re-opned July 31st 06)

Screenshot

DilDol said:
If you receive a screen shot or approval please make sure that your name is spelled correctly. My first name as well as last name were misspelled. Attorney did send request for correction immediately but knowing DOL's way of working I'm not sure how they will butcher the spelling of my name while trying to correct it.

EB2/RIR/ PD: June 2004 (case re-opned July 31st 06)

Dildol, When did you receive the screenshot? From where? I didn't receive screenshot when I sent to Dallas h1b7yr@.. recently. Instead I received a message which says they cannot provide any info at this time. Let me know.

Goingto7yr said:
Dildol, When did you receive the screenshot? From where? I didn't receive screenshot when I sent to Dallas h1b7yr@.. recently. Instead I received a message which says they cannot provide any info at this time. Let me know.

Your attorney must have received it. I got it from my attorney. I asked them to provide me the proof that DOL has re-opened the case. They were reluctant to provide this but I had to go through my employer to get this information.

Attorney received the screenshot when they sent the request after 21st july that 45 day letter is not received, DOL replied that case is closed. After attorney gave proof they re-opend the case and provided a screen shot with enw status.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my 45 day letter yesterday. Earlier for screenshot request my employer got a reply that my case record was not found in the database. Then attorney sent an email to nobeccontact@dal.dflc.us and after few days Dallas BEC asked attorney to fax the labor application and the receipt from state. Attorney did that couple of weeks ago and I got my 45 day letter yesterday.
My case was transfered from MI with PD 12/08/04.