NO 45-DAYS LETTER – POST BEC EMAIL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

xyz1111 said:
Hi all,
My labour was filed in Dec 2004 from Wyoming Service center.I do not have any proof with me that it has reached them.Neither do I know if it has reached Dallas Service center.Now the USCIS has come back to my attorney and asked for a proof that the labour is pending for more than 365 days since I have applied for 7th yr extension.
I do not get any response when I send a e-mail to h1b7yr@.... in Dallas Service center.My attorney as usual says not to worry.Is anybody in the same boat as me.Please respond really worried.

Smriti

I'm in the same boat. Old labor filed with CA in Jan 2005. No case number issued/no screenshot from Dallas BEC/no 45 day letter. USCIS has issued "proof of labor" RFE for my 7th year H1 extension.

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks

DilliBabu said:
Congrats buddy...can u gimme that 202 number ..every one says about that i donno what is that number...i will ask my HR to call to that number
The number to call is 202-693-3010 (followed by option 1 from voice menu). Have your HR call them and try to speak to a live person.

Multiple levels of backlog!

What can I say..backlog elimination centers have so many mini backlogs of their own creation...leaves little room for expectations!

DOL FLC in DC Chat Results

I was able to talk to live person regarding my case in DOL FLC DC branch. Per him, the email contact DOL established in recent days, they have not decided in how to handle the email queries. He asked me to wait until the end of August, and try calling him back by the beginning of September. He said he is afraid in giving me his name, and he is little tensed that the phone calls is getting flooded. He was initially hesitant in giving me any information about my case, but later when I requested that the case being old, and not the lawyer or the employer is reluctant in making the call to check the status every month, I am in big limbo. Then I asked him if he could only give me the info on if or no the case is still active, he said the case is not closed. That was a big relief, now that I have to wait as per his suggestion and wait to see if anything will happen by the end of this month. ( I highly doubt if anything will change, since the case is pending for 3 and half years)

labordrags said:
I was able to talk to live person regarding my case in DOL FLC DC branch. Per him, the email contact DOL established in recent days, they have not decided in how to handle the email queries. He asked me to wait until the end of August, and try calling him back by the beginning of September. He said he is afraid in giving me his name, and he is little tensed that the phone calls is getting flooded. He was initially hesitant in giving me any information about my case, but later when I requested that the case being old, and not the lawyer or the employer is reluctant in making the call to check the status every month, I am in big limbo. Then I asked him if he could only give me the info on if or no the case is still active, he said the case is not closed. That was a big relief, now that I have to wait as per his suggestion and wait to see if anything will happen by the end of this month. ( I highly doubt if anything will change, since the case is pending for 3 and half years)

Labordrags,
I spoke to Mr. Mark Grobman on the 202 number, reg. my NJ 7/03 case at PBEC, and got exactly the same reply - Case still open, don't know why 45 day letter not sent, no process in place to handle the becnocontact queue, call back in one month, etc., etc..

Dont know what this means.

HAS ANYONE RECEIVED THE 45 DAY LETTER AFTER ATTORNEY'S EMAIL TO BECNOCONTACT?

only one has received so far...

NEverGreen said:
Labordrags,
I spoke to Mr. Mark Grobman on the 202 number, reg. my NJ 7/03 case at PBEC, and got exactly the same reply - Case still open, don't know why 45 day letter not sent, no process in place to handle the becnocontact queue, call back in one month, etc., etc..

Dont know what this means.

HAS ANYONE RECEIVED THE 45 DAY LETTER AFTER ATTORNEY'S EMAIL TO BECNOCONTACT?

Please refer this post, as it seems like gcgal has received the 45-days letter.
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1496157&postcount=58

Finally received 45 Day Letter

Yesterday my Attorney and Company both received the 45 Day letter from Dallas BEC. I asked for a proof from my Company and the HR faxed me the copy of the same.

My Attroney had sent a non receipt of 45 day letter email to DBEC on July 28. I am not sure if he received any replies to that email but yesterday the 45 day letter arrived in the postal mail. I was told that by my HR that the Attorney replied to the letter yesterday itself.

Crossed one hurdle... many more to go .....
--------------------------------------------------
Priority Date: 08 Jul 2004
45-Day Letter Received: 22 Aug 2006
45-Day Letter Replied: 22 Aug 2006
Transferred From: Michigan SWA
Category: EB2-RIR

Last edited by a moderator:
45 days letter

:)
MM_67 said:
Attroney send email to PBEC on Jul 24 but no response yet.

Hi
I got a email from my employer on 45 days letter. Letter dt June 27 2006 and reply was sent on July 13 2006.

MM67
PD : Jan 19 2006
EB3/RIR/CT

My case is closed.

Just asked my employer to call 202#. Found out that my case was closed. We had sent e-mail to DBEC in regard to non-receiving 45-days letter before Jul 21st, 2006. It looks like it is useless. They closed the case anyway and do not send the 2nd 45-day letter to us. We just resent letter and e-mail asking for reopening of the case. I will post again if I heard anything new.