NIW update

It seems that nobody is interested in posting their updated information about the NIW application, or that few people applied for I140 under NIW. Anyway, I am still waiting for the approval of my application. If anyone has any information, or is in a similar situation, please post a reply.

NIW
ND: 9/22/02

I am in NIW too, but still waiting for the last moment. I140 ND April 16, 2002. Have EAD approved, FP done last Sept, changed to H1 from J1 recently.

NIW

MY ND IS MAY 13, 2002.

I CALLED VSC 2 WEEKS AGO, THE REPLY WAS YOUR I-140 WILL PROCESS VERY SHORTLY, WHEN INSISTED FOR SPECIFIC TIME, SHE SAID WITHIN 4 WEEKS.

It seems VSC stops to process NIW case 'cause the processing time has not been changed for one month. It is still 5/18/2002! Anybody got approved recently?

I140
ND 9/20/2002
I485
ND 11/17/2002

Approval of NIW Case

:) Approval of NIW Case

140 approved on June 17th.
RD April 9th, 2002
RFE issued Jan. 2003
RFE response received on April 1, 2003.

Finally, my case was approved (almost 430 days.....). Thanks God! Be patient and good luck for NIW applicant.

NIW VSC ND May 13, 2002
Checked online status, RFE issued June 16, 2003. Message says need more information or evidence.

Can any one tell what it means. How long it takes to get in mail.

Thanks

To njlabor2001

I was asked for providing more references.
I think you or your attorney will receive the PRE in one week since issued.

Good Luck

NIW-RD 7-17-02

My I140-NIW was filed on 7-19-02 , I have not heard anything since then, the message on the online case status link has been changing processing times from 90-180 to 90-300 to 30-360 days.

There are not enough derogatory words in my vocabulary for this agency.

regards
kk.

I saw that many people got their I140 approved recently, but none for the NIW. I am very worried about the NIW process. Has anybody received approval yet? Please keep me updated. Thanks!

EB2NIW
I140
ND 9/20/02

From my attorney, he has three NIW cases approved with ND at 05/02.

Can anyone tell me if there is any NIW approved which were filed later than May/02?

TO MA66

I got RFE from VSC. the officer is making a reference to 1998 NYDOT appeal i.e that the petiitioner must established that national interest of the United States would be adversely affected if laor cert. were required for this beneficiary.Addition evidence is required.

Could you please help, where i can find references to make a proper reply

thanks.

To njlabor2001

I have no idea as the requirement of my RFE was different . You may talk with your attorney.

Good Luck

HI, Vermont petitioner:

Hope this information would be of interest to you.

A friend of mine emailed me this morning that his NIW was approved at Vermont center. He filed NIW late December, 2002.
No RFE. It is amazingly fast.

I-140(NIW) Approved.

Today my I-140 (NIW) got approved as found at the online status check system of BCIS.

RD-3/23/2002
RFE-1/7/03
RFE response recorded at BCIS-3/27/03
Approval-7/1/03

I called several times BCIS during this long period of waiting.Also last month I sent a letter to them and 2 weeks back when I talked to one of the IIOs she took lots of info like contact address,tel.no., e.mail etc. etc. and told she will send it for an enquiry and I should get a response by 3-4 weeks. But today noon in the online case status check I saw that my case has been approved.

Good luck to all of you who are still waiting for approval of their NIW.Be patient, good news is just on the way for all of you.

To : njlabor2001

In my initial aplication I provided few recommendation letters. In RFE BCIS asked for some more reco from the experts in the field of my research.

Good luck.

NIW approved at VSC

I am very lucky, I mailed out I140(NIW)/I485
on 04/23, and the RD is 04/30. My case was approved
on 06/30, huge fast,

Best wish for all people.