NIW self petition

NIW_help

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
Even though this is my first post, I frequent this site quite often.

I am planning to file NIW on my own (my EB1-OR is being filed by my attorney). I have most, if not all the relevant information for filing, except the fact that how should I address my cover letter and the reference letters? I Have the name of the person xxxxx, Director, US Dept. Homeland Sec, NSC. Is he the person for both EB1 and EB2?

I have the credential evaluation of my degrees done in 03 (for my H1B) is it enough now or should I get a new one?

TIA.

My lawyer used "Dear Immigration Officer". Your degree didn't change since 03, so the evaluation of it should be still ok.

Hi,
Even though this is my first post, I frequent this site quite often.

I am planning to file NIW on my own (my EB1-OR is being filed by my attorney). I have most, if not all the relevant information for filing, except the fact that how should I address my cover letter and the reference letters? I Have the name of the person xxxxx, Director, US Dept. Homeland Sec, NSC. Is he the person for both EB1 and EB2?

I have the credential evaluation of my degrees done in 03 (for my H1B) is it enough now or should I get a new one?

TIA.