NIW Immigration Visa-Montreal Office-How long does it take to get visa interview after rescheduling?

Mary184

Hi everyone,

I am new here, so nice meeting you all.
We are under NIW category and were scheduled for visa interview in Montreal for December 2021. But had to reschedule as we didn’t have some main required docs. Since then we haven’t heard back regarding the new appointment date. Anyone with similar experience? How long does it take to reschedule typically? We have a good job opportunity that requires moving to the US physically so it’s very critical for us to get this step done asap. Any recommendation? I emailed but didn’t hear back.
Thanks so much in advance for your help,
Mary

Hi everyone,

I am new here, so nice meeting you all.
We are under NIW category and were scheduled for visa interview in Montreal for December 2021. But had to reschedule as we didn’t have some main required docs. Since then we haven’t heard back regarding the new appointment date. Anyone with similar experience? How long does it take to reschedule typically? We have a good job opportunity that requires moving to the US physically so it’s very critical for us to get this step done asap. Any recommendation? I emailed but didn’t hear back.
Thanks so much in advance for your help,
Mary
Anyone who can help with the answer: how long does it take to hear back from Montreal office to reschedule immigration visa? We are still waiting and haven’t heard back. Please help if you know.