NEXUS card after naturalization

CalGreenCard

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I will be taking the oath on Sept 23. I'm wondering whether after Sept 23 I will continue to be able to use my NEXUS card (for travel between the US and Canada) and, if so, under what conditions:

1. One scenario would be that, since the NEXUS card is a WHTI compliant document, I would only need to update my NEXUS card with the details of my naturalization certificate and then I should be good to go.

2. A second scenario would be that I will require a US passport but then can update my NEXUS card with the new passport details and then I should be good to go.

3. But a third scenario would be that I'll need a completely new NEXUS card because on the front of my NEXUS card I'm identified as a Canadian citizen--and I need US citizen documents after getting my citizenship.

Which, if any, of these scenarios is closest to the truth?

Nexus card

Scenario 2 is perfect. Just get US passport and update Nexus with NC and passport info. No need to get new card. I am in same situation. My card shows Canadian but my info on GOES account shows US as primary citizenship along with Canadian Info. Save yourself $25 on new card.