News but it ain't good

yeppo

Registered Users (C)
Manoj, devadoss, Jk and all guys,

Finally news has come but not that good. In fact I got email that RFE has been issued today on 140 and even website has been updated. Bad news travels fast. I don't know the contents. I am sure Lawyer will get the actual notice in a week. I will post details as I get them.

Here is a recap:

ND: 09/22/03
LUD First : 05/17/04
LUD Second : 06/16/04 RFE issued...

All the best to remainder guys. As someone noted they do take action within one month of "touching".

Yes indeed. Another trouble starts now. Practically it is going to take another three months to get it approved.
I am really depressed by seeing this message. I hate myself being a victim of RFE. Whatever plan I had in my mind got busted.

I called CIS and was told that they can not provide me detailed message as to what exactly is the RFE on?
Concurrent filer,
ND-09/23/2003
LUD 05/17/2004
06/16/2004 - RFE issued

Last edited by a moderator:
RFE issued on 6/15

I received email in my account about RFE issued on June 15. My ND is 7/11/03 and last status update was 6/2 ( It is updated again today with message about additional evidence).
Here are interesting details -
1. I changed earlier employer, who sponsored my GC, in Mid March 2003, almost after 250 days of 140/485 ND.
2. Received notification from attorney that the employer has sent letter of withdrawl on March 17, 2004.
3. Joined new company on March 16, 2004 with similar job responsibilities and salary, but different state (CA this time)
4. Sent AC21 letter explaining that my sponsoring employer has submitted for withdrawl of my 140 and that I have joined new company after 180 days of 485. I also sent letter of support from new employer and my W2 for last 3 years.
5. Based on withdrawl sent almost 4 months back and AC21 letter from my side 1 month back, I was expecting great likelihhod that the case might be denied.
6. Now USCIS has issued RFE for additional evidence on 6/15.

I am no sure what the RFE is about. Would keep you posted. My education evaluation was not submitted with 140 application.

yeppo said:
Manoj, devadoss, Jk and all guys,

Finally news has come but not that good. In fact I got email that RFE has been issued today on 140 and even website has been updated. Bad news travels fast. I don't know the contents. I am sure Lawyer will get the actual notice in a week. I will post details as I get them.

Here is a recap:

ND: 09/22/03
LUD First : 05/17/04
LUD Second : 06/16/04 RFE issued...

All the best to remainder guys. As someone noted they do take action within one month of "touching".
It is not always bad - depends on RFE. Wait for update from your lawyer. Most of the times when approval is delayed, I have seen a pattern of getting RFE.

yeppo said:
Deva,

Did you also get an RFE.

Yeppo

Yes Yeppo. RFE got issued today. I can not guess what it could be at the moment. Lets wait and see.
ND:09/23/2003
LUD changed on 05/17/2004 - No status update
LUD changed on 06/16/2004 - RFE issued

Any idea how long does it take to get approval after RFE?

Thanks buddies

Thanks Guys !!!

This forum is so much like family that in fact I posted the message here before I even called up my wife !!!

Lets all hang in there.

The night is always the darkest before dawn (excuse any errors in the quote)

yeppo said:
Thanks Guys !!!

This forum is so much like family that in fact I posted the message here before I even called up my wife !!!

So this means we mean more to you than you wife :p !!

Yeppo,Dev

Yaar u guys are right, this is a mess, why the hell they need 1 month to figure out that they need to send RFE,
I was hoping that all of us would be good after this crap wait.

mine stil shows same "LUD-05/25/2004" and same stipid msg.

Wish guys good luck man.

they took 1 month in ur case, may be i need to wait another 10 days for my RFE, forget abt approval, stopped thinking abt it.
:(

Be optimistic

Hey manoj,

Chin up Man. I am sure you will get it without an RFE. You know there is never a method to madness....

Hope to hear an approval for you.

Yeppo

Yeppo,
thx dude, you take things easy too. If i really get it with a RFEm, will treat u where ever u want, i mean it

thx

I just checked my online status and the last updated date was 6/16/04. when would I recieve an email and how long does it take for the status to change.

Thank you.

sumeer, what is ur ND and category(Eb2/EB3) also if you can mention if this is an labor susb or ur own labor

thx

hi.... even my RD is 9/30/2003 and ND is 10/01/2003 and my LUD is still
10/03/2003....no update at all :(

What ever cases I am seeing being approved are those cases which never had this LUD change to something, in other words these are the cases havin LUD 09/29/2003 and then al of sudden they are approve and there LUD is changed to current date,

some of our friends here (yeppo and others) had LUD changed to 05/17/2004 and then nothing happaned in there case, just like mine and then they got RFE.

mine is still not updated though.

SO i guess, now we know that this leads to the result that they are some how marking al these cases and issueing RFE on them.

what a crap man, RFE means a mess