Newark local office transfer: tracker

Hi vipul79,

No. They didn't ask me to do it again yet. My first one was done in 2003. Think you are asked to do it, right? How about your first one? Was it done in 2003?

S Mathew.

vipul79 said:
Hi!! S_Mathew,

r u done with ur second FP ?

vipul79

s_mathew said:
Hi vipul79,

No. They didn't ask me to do it again yet. My first one was done in 2003. Think you are asked to do it, right? How about your first one? Was it done in 2003?

S Mathew.

HI!! S Mathew,

My first FP was done sometime beginning of 2003. I guess I am asked for 2nd FP bcause its been more than 18 mnths now.

Hi s_mathew,
Yes, I spoke with the national customer support. The information is authentic and they are working on cases that have ND's Dec 22, 2003.
But now it makes me think about your point on transferred date as opposed to the actual ND.
For ex: One of my friend's ND was Sept 2002, got transferred to NJ, local office in Apr/May 04. He got the interview sometime in June 04 and got GC with no issues.
What are your thoughts?

Revalidating the local processing times

Vipul and Mathew,
I just spoke with the National Customer Support (NCS) Rep; the lady reconfirmed that local Newark, NJ INS is working on cases with actual ND's dt: Dec 28, 03.

The lady told me to wait for atleast a month to initiate a query since my case was recently xferred (Aug 04) to Newark, NJ.
Good news: NCS rep also said that Newark, NJ is receiving more case transfers and processing such cases faster to reduce the backlogs.

Hi skp0123210,

I don't know what to say. I still don't understand their criteria of processing order, whether it is based on TD or ND..

S Mathew.

skp0123210 said:
Hi s_mathew,
Yes, I spoke with the national customer support. The information is authentic and they are working on cases that have ND's Dec 22, 2003.
But now it makes me think about your point on transferred date as opposed to the actual ND.
For ex: One of my friend's ND was Sept 2002, got transferred to NJ, local office in Apr/May 04. He got the interview sometime in June 04 and got GC with no issues.
What are your thoughts?

s_matthew,

You are right, even I was told by the lady that Newark is processing Aug 2002! I guess it is haphazard, so better wait for our turn

Hey Guys,
I received the interview letter that is scheduled for October 04. I will let you know about the results later.
I believe every case that is 30 days older or more will be getting interviews and approvals before the end of Sept. Just hang in there.

Njj

Hi NJJ,

any news on your application? hope you got the interview letter already. I did my fingerprinting last Aug. 19 and interview is scheduled in 2 weeks, :eek: My lawyer said he doesnt need to go to the interview with me, my employer will come with me instead. I have to put her up in a hotel in Newark since she lives in Long Island, hopefully everything will work out. Let me know if there's any new development on your part.

Regards,

mjr_jcnj

HI!! mjr_jcnj

Did u get the interview letter after the 2nd finger print call. My case was transferred to Newark on July 27 and I have my 2nd FP scheduled for Sept 14.

Thanks.

Hi Vipul79,

Yes, I got the interview letter one week after I got the letter for the fingerprinting. They scheduled the interview even before the schedule of the fingerprinting. I'm sure you'll get yours very soon. Good luck!!!!!!

mjr_jcnj

vipul79 said:
HI!! mjr_jcnj

Did u get the interview letter after the 2nd finger print call. My case was transferred to Newark on July 27 and I have my 2nd FP scheduled for Sept 14.

Thanks.

Hi, mjr_jcnj,

Thanks for your greeting. I have not heard anything from Newark. Maybe they really transfer my case to Cherry Hill. Want to contact them to check the case status if I haven't heard anything by the end of this year.

Some of my friends got interviewed and case got approved right after the interview very easily. If your case is quite straightforward, you don't need to worry it about. So having a lawyer with you is not necessary. Just take it easy and you will be there.

Good Luck

NJJ

Hi NJJ,

thanks for the support..hope evrything will turn out good and I wish you all the best, may we all have a great X'mas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,

mjr_jcnj :)

485 -File Transfer to Newark NJ

Hi guys, my case was transferred on 8/20 & i hv interview scheduled on 10/19.
They asked me to bring passport I94 & letter. Any idea what kind of questions are asked?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello to all of U.

If any of you have any Tax Question. You can post here. Our accounting firm has vast experience in dealing with Immigration related Tax Questions/Problems.

Even if you want to talk to us you can call me on my cell

We file All types of taxes for all 50 States

You can also ask question about New Corporation , Individual tax , Payroll , Pay stubs , Sales Tax , Partnership Tax, Corporation Tax

This is absolutely free service.

Tanveer Ahmad
Cell:718-974-2813

Tanveer

Please dont use this forum for free publicity. You have one ad posted in most every thread.Avoid this in future please.
fams

Got my interview letter

Got interview letter, the case was transfered to Newark on August 10. Today receive my interview schedule for OCT/21. They need passport, I-94, and Medical exam results, Form I-693. Actually I did my physical on April 2003[/B]. I called my lawyer, he told me not need to redo physical. But I am worry about it. Does anyone have any idea about this medical physical examination? My case is NIW. Thanks! :