New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
NYCTWaiting said:
My wife just got an email from the atterney that her LC has been approved.

Details:
PD: 11/21/2001
State: NY
45 day letter received and replied: Late October
Approved: Today

People with priority date 2001 and received 45 day letter will all get the LC approval very soon.

In a previous post you had stated your wife's PD was 12/21/2001, is it 11/21/2001? Just wanted to confirm.

Congratulations!

Congrats to your wife!

NYCTWaiting said:
My wife just got an email from the atterney that her LC has been approved.

Details:
PD: 11/21/2001
45 day letter received and replied: Late October
Approved: Today

People with priority date 2001 and received 45 day letter will all get the LC approval very soon.

Is the above statement based solely on your wife's prompt approval or on something she may have heard from her lawyer for example?

Thanks

My wife's LC priority date is 12/12/2001

JustWatching said:
In a previous post you had stated your wife's PD was 12/21/2001, is it 11/21/2001? Just wanted to confirm.

Congratulations!

I made a mistake in typing. Her LC priority is 12/21/2001. Type is RIR. She received the email from her attorney today.

45 day letter received

My attorney received 45 day letter today.
PD: June 07 2002
My case was filed as RIR. I don't know if it is EB2 or EB3

45 day letter recd. - NY state

I received my 45-day letter in October and my company replied back to BRC.

Priority date : Oct 2002.

Any ideas what are the next steps taken by the labor department, what happens between receiving the 45-day letter and the actual labor certification approval ?

Thanks

The next step is waiting again ..........

admad said:
I received my 45-day letter in October and my company replied back to BRC.

Priority date : Oct 2002.

Any ideas what are the next steps taken by the labor department, what happens between receiving the 45-day letter and the actual labor certification approval ?

Thanks

From the Philly BPC forum...

LC has been approved. Almost 4 f...ing years of waiting.

Details:

Type: RIR
PD: 1/15/2002
45 days Letter received: Oct 2005

I guess that for those that have received the 45 days letter, are from NY and have PD close to the end of 2001, the approval should be close.

Maybe we should send them a dartboard with our ETA #'s on them - apparently the dartboard they are using right now to process cases does not have ours.
:)

I know , its really getting ugly day after day. I wish there is end for this tunnel....

JustWatching said:
Maybe we should send them a dartboard with our ETA #'s on them - apparently the dartboard they are using right now to process cases does not have ours.
:)

one of my friends got his LC approved about 2 weeks ago. We both have similar skill set and same PD (12/12/01) and RIR. Our 45 day letter was responded in last week of Oct. (dont know when the lawyer received)

i'm hoping for my approval soon. will keep you posted.

Case details

dev10 said:
one of my friends got his LC approved about 2 weeks ago. We both have similar skill set and same PD (12/12/01) and RIR. Our 45 day letter was responded in last week of Oct. (dont know when the lawyer received)

i'm hoping for my approval soon. will keep you posted.

Dev,

Can you provide some details about your friend's case like State, RIR, Case # etc and hope you will get ur approval soon.

Thanks and good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.