New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
palnatic said:
I got my 45 days letter on monday 08/29/05 and replied back on tuesday 08/30/2005.

NY EB3 RIR
SWA 09/10/03
45 day letter received 08/29/05
45 day letter replied 08/30/05

It looks like a random pick?

Reply from 7th year Eaxtension email

JustWatching said:
Not the same Jenny for me.

Just watching

PHP:
Please update my ETA case number in the tracking spreadsheet. 

I spoke to my attorney office (Fragomen) and they said they had some cases certified from Nov-Dec 2001

ETA Case Number: [COLOR=Red]T-05123-89589     [/COLOR] Priority Date:01/28/2002
Processing Type:	RIR 	            Case Source:State
Employer Name:	XXXXXXX	            Business Activity:	
Occupation Title:	 	            Occupation Code:	
Rate of Pay:	 	            Prevailing Wage:	
Alien Name:XXXXXXX	            Visa Type:H-1B
Nationality or Citizenship:	 	 	
Case Received Date:01/28/2002 	Processing Center:	Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center
Case Status:Incomplete

Last edited by a moderator:
GC_ENROUTE,

I also have Fragomen (but they are horrible when it comes to correspondance/communication). Those approvals for Nov-Dec 2001, are they WITH or WITHOUT 45 day letters?

Because I wasn't aware that people, at least on this forum, from November-December of 2001 have started receiving 45-day letters...

GC_enroute said:
Just watching

PHP:
Please update my ETA case number in the tracking spreadsheet. 

I spoke to my attorney office (Fragomen) and they said they had some cases certified from Nov-Dec 2001

ETA Case Number: [COLOR=Red]T-05123-89589     [/COLOR] Priority Date:01/28/2002
Processing Type:	RIR 	            Case Source:State
Employer Name:	XXXXXXX	            Business Activity:	
Occupation Title:	 	            Occupation Code:	
Rate of Pay:	 	            Prevailing Wage:	
Alien Name:XXXXXXX	            Visa Type:H-1B
Case Received Date:01/28/2002 	Processing Center:	Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center
Case Status:Incomplete[/QUOTE]

zgubi said:
GC_ENROUTE,

I also have Fragomen (but they are horrible when it comes to correspondance/communication). Those approvals for Nov-Dec 2001, are they WITH or WITHOUT 45 day letters?

Because I wasn't aware that people, at least on this forum, from November-December of 2001 have started receiving 45-day letters...

zgubi

I spoke to a lady who is a paralegal in Fragomen, she metioned they had some certified and some received 45 day letter. I did not ask her whether the individuals who got their labor with or without their 45 day letter. You are very right about the attorney office providing very less help when it comes to information.

Paralegals @ Fragomen

believe me, I've had it with them. Was this one's name Nicole, by any chance?

GC_enroute said:
zgubi

I spoke to a lady who is a paralegal in Fragomen, she metioned they had some certified and some received 45 day letter. I did not ask her whether the individuals who got their labor with or without their 45 day letter. You are very right about the attorney office providing very less help when it comes to information.

ETA Case Number:
T-05146-44684
Priority Date: 10/19/2001

Processing Type:
TR
Case Source:
State

Employer Name:xxxxx
Business Activity:

Occupation Title:

Occupation Code:

Rate of Pay:

Prevailing Wage:

Alien Name:xxx xxxx

Visa Type:

Case Received Date:
10/19/2001
Processing Center:
Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center

Case Status:
Incomplete

Please update my info in the tracker

Paralegals @ Fragomen

Debra Pitt, Senior Para Legal, Client Service Manager in NY office (Manager all right but not sure about the client service part) :rolleyes:

Aclu?

Has anyone tried to contact the ACLU regarding this? They seem to be the only ones making noise about things and this could be considered as some kind of violation of human rights

I'm 8 months away from my 7th yr extention but I can not resist sending 7th yr request email. A friend of mine is filing 7th yr ext. and has similar PD.

Can anyone pls give me the details (email address, what to send etc) so that he can send a request?

Thanks.

'h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us'

dev10 said:
I'm 8 months away from my 7th yr extention but I can not resist sending 7th yr request email. A friend of mine is filing 7th yr ext. and has similar PD.

Can anyone pls give me the details (email address, what to send etc) so that he can send a request?

Thanks.

Send mail to 'h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us' with the following format

Subject: Proof of pending labor certification application for more than 365 days

ETA Case Number:
Employer's Name:
Alien's Name:
State filed:

Please post the response you get from them with your case details.

ariesny1 said:
Send mail to 'h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us' with the following format

Subject: Proof of pending labor certification application for more than 365 days

ETA Case Number:
Employer's Name:
Alien's Name:
State filed:

Please post the response you get from them with your case details.
Thanks. I have asked couple of people to send the request(both are eligible for 7th yr ext.). One with the PD of Dec 01 and the other of somewhere in 2002.

I'll keep you posted.

RE: Backlog Elimination Center

The backlog centers should set a deadline for themselves to process the cases. They should have a decent idea of the number of pending cases by now so whats stopping them from telling us that the cases submitted between so and so date will be processed by this date.
Atleast this will tell us what to expect .

http://usembassy.state.gov/manila/wwwh3227.html

I dont know if the information is true??? I looked other sites and there was no mention of the October Visa cut-off dates that I found in the manila US Embassy site. Does it mean October bulletin of U.S site will confirm this dreadful news!!! It sucks

:confused:

can you double check the url?

my browser crashes visting this page, can you copy n paste the info. on that page?

thanks.

GC_enroute said:
I dont know if the information is true??? I looked other sites and there was no mention of the October Visa cut-off dates that I found in the manila US Embassy site. Does it mean October bulletin of U.S site will confirm this dreadful news!!! It sucks

Use Firefox browser

QWE123 said:
my browser crashes visting this page, can you copy n paste the info. on that page?

thanks.

IE browser doesnt seem to work to open the site. Several of us experienced the same error. Finally I opened it with Firefox as suggested by our friends in message board. It works with Firefox!!!

Find the attachment file for the content in the manila website which was posted in the forum: http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=188636&page=3

I see no reason Oct. buttetin will set a different cut off date.

The cut-off dates are valid and will be consistent accross the world.

This is why BEC is not hasting to processes our cases...

GC_enroute said:

Status
Not open for further replies.