New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about my case?

Hi Just Watching,

Do you have idea that my case has been transfered to BEC or it still in NY?

MY PD is 04/25/2002.

Thanks in advance.

I am new to this. So please give me some guidance...My case was filled on March 1st 2003 from New York under RIR. I have two questions please ans. it if you can...
1) How long will it take to get LC approved under RIR processing?
2) Will PERM be a good option for me considering the time? Or should I just stick with RIR itself?

ItsTough said:
Thanks justwatching. What about the FIFO ? do you know ?

Sorry for trying to be humorous... culd not resist.

Looking at your user name - it does remind me that getting LC 'Its Tough Shoot' ! :)

Jokes apart, mine is Dec 2001 and am waiting too !

Has anybody got a response on their cases after emailing the DOL..?

Please update if their is any new Case # assigned..?

JustWatching did you get a reply and whether your case has been moved to BEC and assigned a new #?

Thanks

I got reply from Philadelphia Backlog Center asking to contact my employer/attorney

JustWatching said:
A little more info...

status@dal.dflc.us - is the Dallas e-mail. They can respond to Philly cases because they share on database

status@phi.dflc.us - is the Philly BEC e-mail. For anyone that cares...

GOD_BLESS_YOU account new case no.: P-05031-4**** means his case was entered January 31, 2005.

Now here goes a shot in the dark to estimate when GOD_BLESS_YOU will get his letter

Assumptions

1) It does seem that BECs are mailing letters in the order in which they were entered into the system.

2) I extrapolated letters sent and progress being made (this is a lot more of a guess than a scientific approach) but my assumption is everyday they send 1.6 days of cases entered.

3) On 2/11 P-04308-33XXX received his/her 45-day letter. This would be a case that was entered on November 4, 2004.

So, based on this GOD_BLESS_YOU will receive his letter on or around:

April 7, 2005.

Just GUESSES, I know as much as all of you know. But I like to predict

I tried sending an emil with my firstname, lastname, application date and employer's name to Phily processing center. I got reply with the following message " At this time, we are unable to provide any status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. Please contact your employer or attorney."

reply from phily BEC

I got this message from the Info@PHI.DFLC.US. I have also send email to Dallas , but so far there is no response from there

At this time, we are unable to provide any status information on
Permanent Labor Certifications. Please contact your employer or
attorney.

The same here. A email from Phil that has [SPAM] in its title and no reply from Dal. :(

ropa said:
I got this message from the Info@PHI.DFLC.US. I have also send email to Dallas , but so far there is no response from there

attorney.

Response got from BEC

Hello Friends:

Attached here with is the response i got from BEC.

February 18, 2005

Dear Requestor:

The purpose of this letter is to acknowledge your request regarding the status of the above-referenced case.

The new case number is: NOT YET ASSIGNED

The above-referenced case has been transferred to one of the Division of Foreign Labor Certification’s Backlog Processing Centers. At this time, we are unable to provide any additional status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Processing Center files are in the process of being transferred into a new database. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-day letter will be issued on all applications and additional information will be requested from the employer if needed.

Please do not request additional status information for at least 90 days after responding to the 45-day letter.

Sincerely,

DFLC Backlog Processing Center

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

Well so this is it wait till get the letter from BEC.

Well just thinking will we get our green cards before go back to where we came from (GOD).

Well Keep the hopes thats the only candle which can light the other candle of health and wealth.

Best Regards

ropa said:

attorney.

I got the same reply
:(

It looks like philly has setup a autoreply. It looks like they do not have resources that Dallas BEC has. DAllas seems to be much more organised. In some thread I read that philly will take at least a month more to get their act together. And they call it Backlog Elimination Center. It should instead be called Backlog Extension Center. Four months into operation and not a single approval so far. Am I supposed to believe that they are serious about finishing everything in two years.

saburi said:
Hello Sharma what was the reply

attorney.

sabka pyaara sharma

october case - still not gone to BEC

I talked with my lawyer. It looks like that my case (Oct,2001) has still not gone to BEC as SESA has still one more month to close up some cases that they were working on.

I know that they have been working on my case for last 6 months. Wonder what will they do in 1 month that they could not do in last 6 months.

GOD_BLESS_YOU said:
JUST WATCHING,
Have you received any new number for your case at Phil BEC?

I have not tried to get my number. Since your case was entered on January 31 and your PD is 11/1 and my PD is 11/14 I was planning on waiting until mid-March to make sure my case has been entered into the system. I don't want to "burn" an inquiry attempt and have them tell me my case has not been entered into the system.

JustWatching said:
I have not tried to get my number. Since your case was entered on January 31 and your PD is 11/1 and my PD is 11/14 I was planning on waiting until mid-March to make sure my case has been entered into the system. I don't want to "burn" an inquiry attempt and have them tell me my case has not been entered into the system.

If they open the first box from NY SESA ,they start entering the cases in the order of state PD .. right?

Status
Not open for further replies.