New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOD_BLESS_YOU said:
If they open the first box from NY SESA ,they start entering the cases in the order of state PD .. right?

I would think so. What I was wondering was how many cases fit in a box? How many cases between your case an my case? If my case was in the same box as yours I'm pretty sure my case has already been data entered. If not, then who knows?

That's why I wanted to wait until next month to ask.

Good news.. I guess..

fyi, wrote this to status@DAL.DFLC.US :

#################################################
I would like to inquire about the status of the following pending LC application :

Company name: XXXXXXXXX
Beneficiary name: XXXXXXXXX
Category: RIR
Job title: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Priority date: 10-2001. Forwarded from NY SESA to Philadelphia backlog processing center.

Thanks
##################################################

and got this reply (4 business days later) :

Dear Requestor:

The purpose of this letter is to acknowledge your request regarding the status of the above-referenced case.

The new case number is: T-05032-458XX

The above-referenced case has been transferred to one of the Division of Foreign Labor Certification’s Backlog Processing Centers. At this time, we are unable to provide any
additional status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Processing Center files are in the process of being transferred into a new database. Once the data entry
process is completed, a 45-day letter will be issued on all applications and additional information will be requested from the employer if needed.

Please do not request additional status information for at least 90 days after responding to the 45-day letter.

Sincerely,

DFLC Backlog Processing Center

My exact PD is 10/21/2001.

JustWatching, I think you had a theory on the timing of the 45d letter as a function of the Case id. What does your crystal ball say on this ? ;)

7th year ?

Rajel, Just curious to know, are you on 7th year extension?

Rajel said:

I would like to inquire about the status of the following pending LC application :

Company name: XXXXXXXXX
Beneficiary name: XXXXXXXXX
Category: RIR
Job title: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Priority date: 10-2001. Forwarded from NY SESA to Philadelphia backlog processing center.

Thanks
##################################################

and got this reply (4 business days later) :

Dear Requestor:

The purpose of this letter is to acknowledge your request regarding the status of the above-referenced case.

The new case number is: T-05032-458XX

The above-referenced case has been transferred to one of the Division of Foreign Labor Certification’s Backlog Processing Centers. At this time, we are unable to provide any
additional status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Processing Center files are in the process of being transferred into a new database. Once the data entry
process is completed, a 45-day letter will be issued on all applications and additional information will be requested from the employer if needed.

Please do not request additional status information for at least 90 days after responding to the 45-day letter.

Sincerely,

DFLC Backlog Processing Center

JustWatching, I think you had a theory on the timing of the 45d letter as a function of the Case id. What does your crystal ball say on this ? ;)

got reply from DAL

My case was filed in NY in oct 2001. Sent a status request to both DAL and PHI centers. got the same reply as others from phily. But got a reply from DAL center as below with a case no P-05031-XXXXX.

The above-referenced case has been transferred to one of the Division of Foreign Labor Certification’s Backlog Processing Centers. At this time, we are unable to provide any additional status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Processing Center files are in the process of being transferred into a new database. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-day letter will be issued on all applications and additional information will be requested from the employer if needed.

Rajel said:

Your case was entered on February 1, 2005. A day after GOD_BLESS_YOU who by the way has PD later than yours...but close enough.

I predicted April 7 for GOD_BLESS_YOU so I will say April 8 for you.

Mor than a crystal ball, it's more like dice :)

srimoorthy said:
My case was filed in NY in oct 2001. Sent a status request to both DAL and PHI centers. got the same reply as others from phily. But got a reply from DAL center as below with a case no P-05031-XXXXX.

The above-referenced case has been transferred to one of the Division of Foreign Labor Certification’s Backlog Processing Centers. At this time, we are unable to provide any additional status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Processing Center files are in the process of being transferred into a new database. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-day letter will be issued on all applications and additional information will be requested from the employer if needed.

After how many days did you get a reply from DAL? And what exactly is the staff in philly doing? I hope they do a better job when they actually start adjucating cases.

h1- RENEWAL

Hi Justwatching
Can you please tell me what is this fee for ACWIA (AMERICAN COPETITIVENESS & WORK FORCE IMPROVEMENT ACT) $750.00 fee for. My lawyer told me w ehave to pay this fee along with application fee.

JustWatching said:
I have not tried to get my number. Since your case was entered on January 31 and your PD is 11/1 and my PD is 11/14 I was planning on waiting until mid-March to make sure my case has been entered into the system. I don't want to "burn" an inquiry attempt and have them tell me my case has not been entered into the system.

and I got another mail from them today:

The purpose of this letter is to acknowledge your request regarding the
status of the above-referenced case.

The new case number is: NOT YET ASSIGNED

The above-referenced case has been transferred to one of the Division of
Foreign Labor Certification's Backlog Processing Centers. At this time,
we are unable to provide any additional status information on Permanent
Labor Certifications. All Processing Center files are in the process of
being transferred into a new database. Once the data entry process is
completed, a 45-day letter will be issued on all applications and
additional information will be requested from the employer if needed.

Please do not request additional status information for at least 90 days
after responding to the 45-day letter.

Sincerely,

sabkaa pyaara sharma,
aapka apna sharma.

SINCE2001 said:
Hi Justwatching
Can you please tell me what is this fee for ACWIA (AMERICAN COPETITIVENESS & WORK FORCE IMPROVEMENT ACT) $750.00 fee for. My lawyer told me w ehave to pay this fee along with application fee.

It's a fee that was reinstated last month whenever you do new or transfers of H-1B. It is normally $1,500 but if your employer has less than 25 employees then it's $750.

As far as I know, extensions of H1-B with the same employer, same beneficiary should not have to pay this fee.

It's supposed to be a fee that will be used for training of American workers.

Non-profits, higher-education institutions are exempt from the fee.

Last edited by a moderator:
gcby2020 said:
After how many days did you get a reply from DAL? And what exactly is the staff in philly doing? I hope they do a better job when they actually start adjucating cases.

Rumor is Philly BEC is behind Dallas so they are trying to catch up so they are not "wasting" time responding to inquiries right now.

what the hell

From the following post from BEC tracker post, it is very clear that they wont process based on the priority dates . Becuase NY folks have not recieved anything though they have filed in Nov 2001.

Dont they have any common sense as First In First serve based on the prioity dates. This sucks man.

my case info:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is my case detail:

PD: Oct 30th 2003(Harrisburg,PA)
RD: Aug 17th 2004(Philidelphia)
EB2-RIR
45 Days Letter Received: Jan 25th 2005.
45 Days Letter Responded: Jan 26th 2005.
Case No: P-04282-17XXX

Thanks

cubiclefun said:
From the following post from BEC tracker post, it is very clear that they wont process based on the priority dates . Becuase NY folks have not recieved anything though they have filed in Nov 2001.

Dont they have any common sense as First In First serve based on the prioity dates. This sucks man.

Thanks

cubiclefun - That post makes nothing clear.

Data entry was initially not FIFO based on PD.

Philly DOL
San Francisco DOL
Atlanta DOL

were data entered first

After that they began data entering SWA cases. We have already seen people from NY Oct '01 getting case numbers which means they have entered those cases.

Processing i.e. adjudication of cases will be done FIFO based on PD.

Hello Justwatching

JustWatching said:

Philly DOL
San Francisco DOL
Atlanta DOL

were data entered first

After that they began data entering SWA cases. We have already seen people from NY Oct '01 getting case numbers which means they have entered those cases.

Thanks for the positive reply to this question .

I heard from some freinds that Concurent processing of I 140 & 485 is no longer allowed is that true Justwatching.

If yes then whats the benifit of getting perm in effect.

Please reply

Best Regards

thanks

Thanks, I was just trying to figure it out how are we getting these T-cases.
I am just guessing that when they enter into the system, it will be assigned T and then when it gets QC'ed, it will be converted into P or D depending on the location.

Rajel said:
LoveNY,
nope, and I hope I won't need to..

45 Days Letter

Hi Justwarching,

My PD is Nov 14,2001.

When do you think I should be receiving the 45 day letter and did any one received the letter yet?

Thank you in advance.

ariesny1 said:
Hi Justwarching,

My PD is Nov 14,2001.

When do you think I should be receiving the 45 day letter and did any one received the letter yet?

Thank you in advance.

No letters for NYers yet. I'm think it will be in April, but I'm speculating.

BTW, I had you in the tracker wit PD 11/6/2001, is 11/14/2001 right one?

JW-
Thanks so much for your reply. Let us hope that would do the FIFO based on the priority dates when the approve the cases.

JustWatching said:

Philly DOL
San Francisco DOL
Atlanta DOL

were data entered first

saburi said:
Thanks for the positive reply to this question .

I heard from some freinds that Concurent processing of I 140 & 485 is no longer allowed is that true Justwatching.

If yes then whats the benifit of getting perm in effect.

Please reply

Best Regards

You can still apply concurrently, if your PD is current ie visa numbers are available for your country of origin.

USCIS is no longer processing I-140 and I-485 together, which is better because you can get your I-140 approved first and this gives you flexibility.

I don't understand your PERM question. Sorry. There is no difference using PERM or current system once you get to I-140/I-485 stage. If you go with PERM and lose your PD then depending on your country of origin you may or may not be able to apply for I-485.

Status
Not open for further replies.