New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
NY SWA Cases at PHIL BEC

I want to share a news..
Three days back i sent a email to status@DAL.DFLC.US to find out the case staus filed at NYSWA on 1st NOV ,2001.,
I thought I will receive like "case number not yet assigned" but....

The new case number is: P-05031-4****

I will update once lawyer rceive 45 day letter.,

Rajel,waitlisted send emails to status@DAL.DFLC.US and confirm Phil BEC is entering NYSWA cases in to database.,

Thanks for sharing the info god_bless_you
Can you please let me know what the subject & text should be for the Email ???

GOD_BLESS_YOU said:
sub:Case status request
Body:
Company name : "Your Company"
First Name:"Yr First Name"
Last Name:"Yr Last Name"
Thanks... my company has gone thru at least 2 name changes sice they filed for my LC..... I'll give a shot will all three names I guess !

Thanks

This is great news , thanks for sharing that with us.

stupid question : was that your email body, just company , first and last name or did you send any other text ?

GOD_BLESS_YOU said:
I want to share a news..
Three days back i sent a email to status@DAL.DFLC.US to find out the case staus filed at NYSWA on 1st NOV ,2001.,

Rajel,waitlisted send emails to status@DAL.DFLC.US and confirm Phil BEC is entering NYSWA cases in to database.,

I would suggest you start with the eldest company name that you filed with, my guess that the DOL never got confrimation from your company/lawyer about changing names ? right ?
kohls said:
Thanks... my company has gone thru at least 2 name changes sice they filed for my LC..... I'll give a shot will all three names I guess !

Thanks

ahalem said:
This is great news , thanks for sharing that with us.

stupid question : was that your email body, just company , first and last name or did you send any other text ?

yes that's it only three lines in the email body...
email address: status@DAL.DFLC.US
email sub:Case status request
email Body:
Company name : "Your Company"
First Name:"Yr First Name"
Last Name:"Yr Last Name"

Last edited by a moderator:
GOD_BLESS_YOU said:
I want to share a news..

Indeed god bless you. This is the best news I have seen in the longest time ever. Everyone had been spreading negative rumors about NY cases still languishing in the NY SWA offices. This is soooooo encouraging. Thanks for sharing this wonderful news with us. You have definitely made all the poor NYers very happy.

That means the 45 day letter is likely to be issued soon. I hope DOL sticks to the FIFO principle from time onwards. MAy you get your LC soon, close this dark chapter forever and move ahead in your life and career.
Thanx once again

gcby2020 said:
Indeed god bless you. This is the best news I have seen in the longest time ever. Everyone had been spreading negative rumors about NY cases still languishing in the NY SWA offices. This is soooooo encouraging. Thanks for sharing this wonderful news with us. You have definitely made all the poor NYers very happy.

That means the 45 day letter is likely to be issued soon. I hope DOL sticks to the FIFO principle from time onwards. MAy you get your LC soon, close this dark chapter forever and move ahead in your life and career.
Thanx once again

Thanks for your wishes .. let GOD bless ALL....

GOD_BLESS_YOU - Thank you for the update

A little more info...

status@dal.dflc.us - is the Dallas e-mail. They can respond to Philly cases because they share on database

status@phi.dflc.us - is the Philly BEC e-mail. For anyone that cares...

GOD_BLESS_YOU account new case no.: P-05031-4**** means his case was entered January 31, 2005.

Now here goes a shot in the dark to estimate when GOD_BLESS_YOU will get his letter

Assumptions

1) It does seem that BECs are mailing letters in the order in which they were entered into the system.

2) I extrapolated letters sent and progress being made (this is a lot more of a guess than a scientific approach) but my assumption is everyday they send 1.6 days of cases entered.

3) On 2/11 P-04308-33XXX received his/her 45-day letter. This would be a case that was entered on November 4, 2004.

So, based on this GOD_BLESS_YOU will receive his letter on or around:

April 7, 2005.

Just GUESSES, I know as much as all of you know. But I like to predict

Am I the only loser (NON-RIR) in NY?

Most of the posts I have been reading are regarding RIR applications. My employer filed my labor cert in the Non-RIR channel on Sept 2002 (NY state). I have not heard anything since then. Have these cases also been moved to the BEC? I have been waiting my career away and I wonder if there is any use in waiting any more.

I would greatly appreciate it if any of you nice folks would be able to give me some insight into what might happen to my labor certification and when that blessed day might be when I get a decision (At this point I am fine with a rejection.. I just want a decision)

Thanks in advance! Would really appreciate a reply.

waiting_toolong said:
Most of the posts I have been reading are regarding RIR applications. My employer filed my labor cert in the Non-RIR channel on Sept 2002 (NY state). I have not heard anything since then. Have these cases also been moved to the BEC? I have been waiting my career away and I wonder if there is any use in waiting any more.

I would greatly appreciate it if any of you nice folks would be able to give me some insight into what might happen to my labor certification and when that blessed day might be when I get a decision (At this point I am fine with a rejection.. I just want a decision)

Thanks in advance! Would really appreciate a reply.

I have seen other people doing Regular and yest those cases have gone to BEC as well.

Hi Justwatching,

Do you know where is the phili bec tracker? I saw a post where you said that there is a consolidated tracker... I wanted to know which month they are processing for NY.. My case is Aug 2002.

I wanted to know is it true that they will do FIFO ... so if NY hasnt shipped cases for all months then our cases wont be in FIFO ? Is it FIFO based on when labor was filed or is it FIFO about when the case reached BEC?

Please let me know.

ItsTough said:
Hi Justwatching,

Do you know where is the phili bec tracker? I saw a post where you said that there is a consolidated tracker... I wanted to know which month they are processing for NY.. My case is Aug 2002.

I wanted to know is it true that they will do FIFO ... so if NY hasnt shipped cases for all months then our cases wont be in FIFO ? Is it FIFO based on when labor was filed or is it FIFO about when the case reached BEC?

Please let me know.

The consolidated tracker is here:

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=161571

No processing yet so even if you look at the tracker you won't be able to figure that out yet.

has anyone else send an email to status@phi.dflc.us?

how should I structure the email?

thanks

JustWatching said:
A little more info...

status@dal.dflc.us - is the Dallas e-mail. They can respond to Philly cases because they share on database

status@phi.dflc.us - is the Philly BEC e-mail. For anyone that cares...

GOD_BLESS_YOU account new case no.: P-05031-4**** means his case was entered January 31, 2005.

Now here goes a shot in the dark to estimate when GOD_BLESS_YOU will get his letter

Assumptions

1) It does seem that BECs are mailing letters in the order in which they were entered into the system.

2) I extrapolated letters sent and progress being made (this is a lot more of a guess than a scientific approach) but my assumption is everyday they send 1.6 days of cases entered.

3) On 2/11 P-04308-33XXX received his/her 45-day letter. This would be a case that was entered on November 4, 2004.

So, based on this GOD_BLESS_YOU will receive his letter on or around:

April 7, 2005.

Just GUESSES, I know as much as all of you know. But I like to predict

Status
Not open for further replies.