New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
7th year ext.

Hi guys,

I am in the same position where I filed my labor on Nov 2001 and my 6 years will be end soon , As per my company's Legal department , they will contact the SWA who will Fax them back a print out with the case information then it will be submitted to INS.
I do not think that will have any impact ( negative or positive ) on the labor process.

East West you need to contact your lawyer to see where your case ? at least you need the INS case number and from there you can call or use INS web site to check on your case.

Looking for Green Card?

If any one is looking to file Green Card with a genuine, reliable, very supportive and one of the fastest growing company with many branches then mail me at mohitFL@hotmail.com

Dear All,

Can someone advise me if I have filed in Sept 2003 under Regular, Will my case be trf to BEC.

If so will I get the 45 day letter..

Thanks in advance.

How About Dec 2001 Fillers

JustWatching said:
Yes. Eventually.

Hello Justwatching:

If you can throw some light as to what will be my ciniro.
Dec 2001 and still waiting to hear

Best Regards

Is Canadain Immigration a option for us

Hello Just watching and all the gurus in the forum:

Just a Thought what is the second most option to get immgration status apart from waiting in this long que.

Is canada not a good option please advice

Best Regards

saburi said:
Hello Justwatching:

If you can throw some light as to what will be my ciniro.
Dec 2001 and still waiting to hear

Best Regards

Yours is probably at BEC. When you get the letter is still in question.

JustWatching said:
Yours is probably at BEC. When you get the letter is still in question.

Hello Justwatching:

If my case is in BEC then probably i will also recieve a letter from them stating my application is transfered.

I haven't recd any letter, is there any way to track with BEC any number to call them to find out the case status or any other way to find out when should we except.

Best Regards

Hey Guys,
I had filed my 7th year thro Vermont service center. Does anyone know Vermont Inquiry number?

Thanks in advance,
EastWest

saburi said:
Hello Justwatching:

If my case is in BEC then probably i will also recieve a letter from them stating my application is transfered.

I haven't recd any letter, is there any way to track with BEC any number to call them to find out the case status or any other way to find out when should we except.

Best Regards

You will NOT receive a transfer letter. It has been made clear that SWAs do not have the budget to inform you of the transfer.

The first time you will hear from them is when you get the 45-day letter from BEC. This will happen until your case is entered into the system.

Philly BEC is entering Atlanta Regional cases. After that they will begin entering cases for SWAs (hopefully by Priority Date, but who knows)

There is no BEC No. until the case is entered into the system.

eastwest said:
Hey Guys,
I had filed my 7th year thro Vermont service center. Does anyone know Vermont Inquiry number?

Thanks in advance,
EastWest

EastWest

You can go to their link and enter your case ID which will give you the status.
I did apply on Dec 30 and got approved on Jan 14 .....
PD JAN 2002

is it premium

manaka said:
EastWest

You can go to their link and enter your case ID which will give you the status.
I did apply on Dec 30 and got approved on Jan 14 .....
PD JAN 2002

Wow! you got approved in 2 weeks!!. I am sure you would have applied in preimum processing . Otherwise the normal processing takes around 4 months

gandrakota said:
Qn related to 7th Yr extension. I am in 6 Yr now with 5 more months left. My labor was applied in Nov'01 with NY with say company X and recently moved to a company B for some reason(s). I read somewhere in this forum that Company B can apply for 7th Yr extension.
1. How can I get the proff of pending labor ?
2. If i apply for PERM with Company B in March'05, what happens to the
pending labor?
3. How many months before we can apply for 7th yr extension ? Is there a
rule or something that we cannot apply for 7th yr ext unless untill say 3
months before 6th yr expiry.

Thanks in advance.

==============================
Guys...Any one ? Any ideas ? I need some info on point (2). I got some info on 1 & 3.

Thanks.

gandrakota said:
==============================
Guys...Any one ? Any ideas ? I need some info on point (2). I got some info on 1 & 3.

Thanks.

If pending labor is with Company A, and PERM is with company B you should be fine. This is currently acceptable. However, additional guidance was going to be published in Feb/Mar around concurrent labor apps so you should keep an eye for these things.

ropa said:
Wow! you got approved in 2 weeks!!. I am sure you would have applied in preimum processing . Otherwise the normal processing takes around 4 months

Ropa,

I am surprised myself. Nope, it is not premium at all ...It is regular 7th year extension .....I saw some of other folks got approved in 2 weeks too....Check it out on H1 7th year thread ....

still waiting for 7th year approval

my 7th year extension was also applied on Nov, 8th and have not heard from my lawyer till now, she says, she will let me know as soon as she gets it.

Master Tracker

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know I am collecting trackers from the different forums and will be posting consolidated tracker at the end of the week.

This should help us understand where in the overall queue we all stand

Where is my LC

Hy guys! Sorry to ask that but I would like to know if NY State give some receipt when my lawyer apply for the GC process. My process start in Aug 2002 - NY and since then I don't have any status.

Wonderfull

JustWatching said:
Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know I am collecting trackers from the different forums and will be posting consolidated tracker at the end of the week.

This should help us understand where in the overall queue we all stand
Hello Justwatching :

Add me to that please my date of filing was Dec 2001 from NY.

Best Regards

saburi said:
Hello Justwatching :

Add me to that please my date of filing was Dec 2001 from NY.

Best Regards

Hi Justwatching

Please add my date of filing: Jan 2002 from NY.

Status
Not open for further replies.