New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
very_upset_guy said:
this is what i just got from my company ( my case was filed as RIR in Sept 01 ) :
"The Department of Labor,
issued request that all companies, who had filings of NON-RIR, to be
processed as RIR with there required specifications of
advertisement/recruitment process all over again. And there isn't much we
can do about it, believe me you are not the only one, it's effecting just
about everyone whose case was filed between 2000 - Current, not just in XXX.
Even at the end of the Green Card process USCIS is asking us to verify all
of the working conditions, ETA's and that the member is truly still employed
by us.
"
and let me ask u WTF???!!!
// I'm trying to get more info meanwhile....

This is old news. Why is your company sending this notice to you. PLease clarify.

400 cases reached to NY Regional DOL in AUG as of today

Any new cases reached to NY REGIONAL DOL from your Employer in AUG ??...
check with AVM 212-337-2193.. press 1 press 2 enter employer ph#...

10/15/01 rakki
10/19/01 gc_kmk
10/21/01 Rajel
10/25/01 waitlisted
11/13/01 ahalem
11/14/01 JustWatching
11/23/01 gandrakota
11/26/01 mangy
12/01/01 leshan2
12/01/01 saburi
12/05/01 Meg_Z
12/06/01 dev10
12/06/01 ropa
12/07/01 gcby2020

Last edited by a moderator:
no new cases for my employer

GOD_BLESS_YOU said:
Any new cases reached to NY REGIONAL DOL from your Employer in AUG ??...
check with AVM 212-337-2193.. press 1 press 2 enter employer ph#...

the last status update date for my emp was Jul 07. This is the longest inactive period I have seen ever since I started tracking.

Querries from NJ SESA

Yesterday, my Lawyer told me that they received some querries from NJ SESA on my case regarding prevailing wages, asking additional 10 days internal posting and titles of subordinates whom I am supervising.

We can handle the questions on Prevailing wages and titles of subordinates but can anyone tell me, what if we dont receive any resume/response on the internal posting results.

Can we state to NJ SESA that no resumes received after 10 days internal posting? The same thing happened when we filed it in April 2002, it resulted in no resumes.

Did anyone sent similar type of response to DOL (that no resume received) and how it was taken by DOL?

Please Advice.

My Lawyer told me that they received query from "NY DOL" on my case regarding prevailing wages, asking additional 10 days internal posting and titles of subordinates whom I am supervising.

Did anyone sent similar type of response to DOL.

please let me know, what my company has to do??
once the company respond did they accept it or not??

:confused:

Whats your Date of Filing

nivasch said:
My Lawyer told me that they received query from "NY DOL" on my case regarding prevailing wages, asking additional 10 days internal posting and titles of subordinates whom I am supervising.

Did anyone sent similar type of response to DOL.

please let me know, what my company has to do??
once the company respond did they accept it or not??

:confused:

Hello I do not see your name in the execl spread sheet and will like to know what was your date of filling in state level.

Thanks

Best Regards

saburi said:
Hello I do not see your name in the execl spread sheet and will like to know what was your date of filling in state level.

Thanks

Best Regards

he is filed from NJ SESA.. NY DOL received date is April 15..

I am from NJ, you can get my info from NJ excel sheet.
Thanks,
====================================

saburi said:

Thanks

Best Regards

attempting a forecast...

don't wanna sound pessimistic but rather realistic..
Here's my take on the processing times for people having a PD close to mine (10/21/2001).

Assuming there's no RFE sent by state (big assumption.. :rolleyes:), I expect my file to be sent to Regional by Sep 30th.

Add to that another couple of weeks before reaching Regional (someone here speculated that our files are carried by mule from State to Regional... that wouldn't surprise me actually :D)

Even under the best case scenario where it takes 1.5 months to process a month worth of cases at Regional, that means waiting another 6 months from mid october before getting approval.

Bottom line : if I'm lucky enough, I could get my LC approved by mid april 2005. Until then, I wish you all good luck in all your day-to-day tasks !

How much chances are there to get approved after getting NOF for prevailing wages from DOL,
Once the company is fulfilling those requests, I talk to my employer they are doing those necessary arrangements..
Please give input.,...

NY SESA Postal Address

Here is the postal address of NYSESA ..

Please send "Thank you greeting cards"
write From as Pending labor certification from 3 years

ALIEN EMPLOYMENT CERTIFICATION
POST OFFICE BOX 703
NEW YORK, NY 10014-0703
(212) 621-9330
(212) 621-0432 FAX

GOD_BLESS_YOU said:
Here is the postal address of NYSESA ..

Please send "Thank you greeting cards"
write From as Pending labor certification from 3 years

ALIEN EMPLOYMENT CERTIFICATION
POST OFFICE BOX 703
NEW YORK, NY 10014-0703
(212) 621-9330
(212) 621-0432 FAX
that's a Gandhi type of idea :) might get noticed if done in Gandhian style i.e if sent in masses

LC files in Dec 2003

Hi friends,
My LC was filed in Dec 2003 and my company lawyer just gave me a copy of all the papers he sent.I know it is too early to ask about the status of the application but can I :p ?????
Is there any way I can find out whether my application was received?
Moreover what is the difference in Filed date and Priority date?

intjaar jaari hai !!!!

waitlisted said:
that's a Gandhi type of idea :) might get noticed if done in Gandhian style i.e if sent in masses

Yes It is.... I beleive Gandhian Principles.. let us send enmasse..

Yesterday evening I have seen "Thank You" greeting cards for 48Cents at walmart... + 37 Cents Postage
Total:85 cents less than one dollar ..we will deside a date range ...and we will send as many cards as possible with in that date range..

let the POST OFFICE BOX 703 filled with Thank you greetings ....

Last edited by a moderator:
How to check the status with SWA or SESA

Hello everybody,

My LC application (priority date: May 7 2001) is still pending with SESA/SWA.
My company attorney did not receive any update till now. I cannot find the status because my company does not give the case id's to employees.

Since NY SESA is already processing Sep. 2001 I am concerned about my LC application. My company attorney said that they have sent a request asking for an update. Is there any thing more they can do like sending an expedite request ? I tried calling the SWA but they do not pick up the phone.

Please help.

Thanks,
sm11299

sm11299 said:
Hello everybody,

My LC application (priority date: May 7 2001) is still pending with SESA/SWA.
My company attorney did not receive any update till now. I cannot find the status because my company does not give the case id's to employees.

Since NY SESA is already processing Sep. 2001 I am concerned about my LC application. My company attorney said that they have sent a request asking for an update. Is there any thing more they can do like sending an expedite request ? I tried calling the SWA but they do not pick up the phone.

Please help.

Thanks,
sm11299

I am not aware of any 'expedite' procedures... :( Your attorney would probably know better I would think.

lamba intjaar said:
Hi friends,
My LC was filed in Dec 2003 and my company lawyer just gave me a copy of all the papers he sent.I know it is too early to ask about the status of the application but can I :p ?????
Is there any way I can find out whether my application was received?
Moreover what is the difference in Filed date and Priority date?

intjaar jaari hai !!!!

Can someone help me out there?
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.