New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, i got it from the lawyer: P-05024-40***, since last march i did not hear from them and the lawyer keep saying there is nothing we can do...

JustWatching said:
Either my employer or my attorney received a "Notice of Closure" letter. I didn't even ask who got the letter.

Do you have your case no.?

Thank you everybody for your good wishes.

JustWatching said:
what are you going to do next?....I'm going to Disney World!

Well I got great news today….

My case was closed. In error of course.

Fragomen has sent both a fax and a letter via Fedex requesting them to reinstate the case. They are confident the case will be reinstated. My company has only had one other case closed in error. It took 2 ½ months to get it reinstated.

I am not surprised by this since it seemed quite odd that all other cases around my priority date had received their 45-day letters. According to DOL the letter was sent to my employer – wrong address and Fragomen did not receive a copy of the letter.

Based on other cases getting approved I was waiting for news…I guess I got them.

I had to chuckle when I heard the news....here I am tracking over 1,000 cases and they lose mine...ahhh...the ironies of life.

…And the wait continues….

Justwatching - You had mentioned that "According to DOL the letter was sent to my employer – wrong address and Fragomen did not receive a copy of the letter". Did your company underwent a merger or something? The reason I am asking is my company underwent a merger and Fragomen handles the cases for both the companies. Now that people around my priority date are receiving 45days letter, I am becoming paranoid thinking that my case may also been closed. Well as usual my attorney's are not loosing their cool. they believe that if the case gets closed DOL will notify the lawyers and they will request it to reinstate. What a fall back plan!!! the misery is widening...

Last edited by a moderator:
GC_enroute said:
Justwatching - You had mentioned that "According to DOL the letter was sent to my employer – wrong address and Fragomen did not receive a copy of the letter". Did your company underwent a merger or something? The reason I am asking is my company underwent a merger and Fragomen handles the cases for both the companies. Now that people around my priority date are receiving 45days letter, I am becoming paranoid thinking that my case may also been closed. Well as usual my attorney's are not loosing their cool. they believe that if the case gets closed DOL will notify the lawyers and they will request it to reinstate. What a fall back plan!!! the misery is widening...

No merger. Our offices were in the World Financial Center and after 9/11 we were displaced so we used the address in our mid-town office.

I was looking at the tracker. Sorted by ETA case no.. I don't usually do this because I try to be positive - I think you may have an issue.

Check your PM.

Labor Cert -- Any Approvals

Lately lot of ppl have been getting the 45-day letter, but have we seen any approvals..!!

I was wondering if there has been a trend as to which range of dates ppl are getting approvals.

I understand it's a vague question, but may be someone has seen a pattern and can shed some light.

- We will get there...!!!

Good Luck all...
NY RIR -- Feb'2002
45-day letter - Jan'30th'06.

Labor Approved !

Just wanted to share my information that my labor has approved. Long wait ended in one line and now entering into another!

Thanks all for the information you have shared. It indeed helped me.

Good Luck to All.

Case ID – P-05125-XXXXX
Case Filed – January 2002
45 Day received – September 2005
Labor Approved - March 1, 2006

45 day letter

45 day letter was received and responded sometime in the middle of Feb 2006.

NY RIR/Oct2002

Fyi... Cheeka got approved

Originally Posted by Cheeka
=====================
Hi

Just gotta call from my HR department that my labor got cleared.

Thanks,

PD: NOV 15th 2001
RIR/EB2/NY
45 days letter received: March 14th 2005
Replied: 15th March 2005
Labor Certification: March 7th 2006

All the best for people who are waiting in queue.

Congrats ahalem,

This is indeed big news. SO happy for you. You will be a free bird within few months. DO pray for us who have been left behind in this mess. ANd do drop in every once in a while to keep our morale up.

45-day letter confirmation/status

Guys:
Does anyone know of a phone # that can be called to confirm that your "continuation" notice in response to the 45-day letter has been recieved by PBEC..?

Thanks and good luck..

Nice to hear they are approving Nov 2001 cases

Congratulations Cheeka and Good Luck for future.

------------------------------------------------
PD: 12/14/2001
State: NY
Case Type: RIR
45 Day Letter Received: Dec 22 2005
45 Day Letter Replied: Dec 30 2005

labor approved

Just got an email from my attorney that my labor is approved.

RIR/EB3/NY
45 days letter received: March 15th 2005

45 day letter

I am thankful but not excited as there seems to be a long way to go...

Labor filed June 2002
received 45 day letter March 2006
another wait begins....

ny2001 said:
Just got an email from my attorney that my labor is approved.

RIR/EB3/NY
45 days letter received: March 15th 2005

congrats. You mean you recieved the appoval letter on MArch15th. When did you get the 45 day letter

case closed

Hi JustWatching
would you know what happens to the case once it is closed.
my case has been closed and it says that
"If the case is closed, you may anytime thereafter resubmit the alien labor certification request as a new application with a new filing date"
my PD is(was) March 2002.
reason for closure could be:
my lawyer moved in 2003

Thank you

45 Day Letter

Today, I received confirmation from the lawyers that the 45 day letter has been received and replied. :)

Can someone help guesstimate on when I should expect the labor certification!! or is this being overly optimistic.

I am not sure who is managing the NY tracker, but please add my info to the tracker.

Thanks.

NY-EB2- RIR 27 Aug 2002
Case # : P-05123-90***
45 day letter rec.: Mar 17, 2006
45 day letter replied : Mar. 22, 2006

lcwaitforever said:
Today, I received confirmation from the lawyers that the 45 day letter has been received and replied. :)

Can someone help guesstimate on when I should expect the labor certification!! or is this being overly optimistic.

I am not sure who is managing the NY tracker, but please add my info to the tracker.

Thanks.

NY-EB2- RIR 27 Aug 2002
Case # : P-05123-90***
45 day letter rec.: Mar 17, 2006
45 day letter replied : Mar. 22, 2006

From 3 months to 1 year based on the information reported here.

Status
Not open for further replies.