New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center status

melindwang,
I did it about 2 weeks ago. I am not doing it every week, Phily Backlog Center will file a complaint if they see this every week from the same fax number (my company's fax#) ;) but I would like to do it every 4 weeks until I get some result.

Thank you for sending the letter and fax, and for the call you placed to them. I will let my friends call them as well. Keep up the good work.

I have a confession to make...

As some of you know I didn't think it was a good idea to request status for status sake and that you should only do it if you truly needed proof for H1 extension.

Some of you kept telling me to do it....
....well I finally broke down....

I e-mailed them this morning and got a response in a few hours.

However I didn't get the screen shot. I too got the "letter".

I knew that there was some discussion about what it means...some have received it after getting the 45-day letter, others before so apparently it has nothing to do with whether it has been entered into the system or not.

To be safe I also just sent month and year my LC was submitted. They replied with the exact date so they in fact did find my case.

So I have no case no. and I know that my case was not used as table cloth for someone's picnic....now I think I'm going to go back to waiting....

Good luck everyone.

Reply from Phili BC

I got this status from Phili backlog centre

ETA Case Number:
XXXX
Priority Date:
01/31/2002

Processing Type:
RIR
Case Source:
State

Employer Name:
XXXXXX
Business Activity:

Occupation Title:

Occupation Code:

Rate of Pay:

Prevailing Wage:

Alien Name:
XXXXXX
Visa Type:

Nationality or Citizenship:

Case Received Date:

Processing Center:
Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center

Case Status:
Incomplete

Hi guys, my company filed for my 7th year ext. Here's the screen shot. I have not received any kind of letter or any other notification. Does anyone have a guestimate for cases beginning with "t"? I filed 10/3/01

Case Number:
T-xxxxx-xxxxx
Priority Date:
10/03/2001
Processing Type:
RIR
Case Source:
State
Employer Name:
Business Activity:
Occupation Title:
Occupation Code:
Rate of Pay:
Prevailing Wage:
Aien Name:
XXXXXXX
Visa Type:
Case Received Date:
Processing Center:
Case Status:
Incomplete

Case #

What is your case # ?

My case was file 2001-12-11, and is T-05132-xxxxx, others are same as yours : "Incomplete".

Just curious.

bel_in_nyc said:
Hi guys, my company filed for my 7th year ext. Here's the screen shot. I have not received any kind of letter or any other notification. Does anyone have a guestimate for cases beginning with "t"? I filed 10/3/01

Case Number:
T-xxxxx-xxxxx
Priority Date:
10/03/2001
Processing Type:
RIR
Case Source:
State
Employer Name:
Business Activity:
Occupation Title:
Occupation Code:
Rate of Pay:
Prevailing Wage:
Aien Name:
XXXXXXX
Visa Type:
Case Received Date:
Processing Center:
Case Status:
Incomplete

JustWatching said:
As some of you know I didn't think it was a good idea to request status for status sake and that you should only do it if you truly needed proof for H1 extension.

Some of you kept telling me to do it....
....well I finally broke down....

I e-mailed them this morning and got a response in a few hours.

However I didn't get the screen shot. I too got the "letter".

I knew that there was some discussion about what it means...some have received it after getting the 45-day letter, others before so apparently it has nothing to do with whether it has been entered into the system or not.

To be safe I also just sent month and year my LC was submitted. They replied with the exact date so they in fact did find my case.

So I have no case no. and I know that my case was not used as table cloth for someone's picnic....now I think I'm going to go back to waiting....

Good luck everyone.

Hi Justwatching,
What you did is just so understandable, given we have been waiting for so long. I am glad you find some peace of mind. I expect you should get the 45 day letter soon. If not, you should try to call them, if the person answering the phone is nice, he/she might give you more information.

Good luck and thanks for your great effort with the excel file. I really think you should provide it to PBEC so that they know (we know) what is going on.

Melinda

Reply from Philly

Recently received screen shot from Philly in response to 7th year extension proof

Priority Date: Oct 2002
State: NY
RIR
T number assigned
Case status: Incomplete

My guess is they may be nearly done entering all cases, atleast through 2004, with limited information, so that they keep people at bay. This would buy them some time. I don't know if the 45 day letters necessarily precedes all approvals. It looks like there is no method to this madness, an outcry from what it originally promised.

JustWatching said:
Fyi,
I sent a request towards end of june and got "the letter" format reply (saying that my case is being processed".
I re-sent a request last week (don't feel so guilty ;) ) and got "the screenshot" format with nothing more than my name/pd and status "Incomplete".
I think that the letter vs screenshot doesn't really mean anything.. As for the "incomplete" status, I believe it means that the case isn't fully entered in the system (hence the "t" denomination in front of my case id) and that the 45d letter hasn't been sent yet.

leshan2 said:
What is your case # ?

My case was file 2001-12-11, and is T-05132-xxxxx, others are same as yours : "Incomplete".

Just curious.

My case number is T-05138-xxxxx. Did you receive your 45 day letter?

P number for Nov 2001

My lawyer sent a request before applying for 7th year extension. They got a reply back with an assigned case number P-0533-4#### and case status RIR. The filing date was 11/16/2001. Previously i had received a T number for my case. Does this move to P# mean that i might receive 45 day letter soon? Or are they two separate random things?

waitingtoo said:
My lawyer sent a request before applying for 7th year extension. They got a reply back with an assigned case number P-0533-4#### and case status RIR. The filing date was 11/16/2001. Previously i had received a T number for my case. Does this move to P# mean that i might receive 45 day letter soon? Or are they two separate random things?

I am curious to know what the P and T mean in the case number too. If anyone knows, please clarify. Thanks!

T means temporary, P means permanent. After T everybody is gonna get a P number. thats what I think.
I have a temporary number
Thats just my opinion.

melindwang said:
I am curious to know what the P and T mean in the case number too. If anyone knows, please clarify. Thanks!

T - means Temporary
P - It went to the Philadelphia BPC
D - It went to the Dallas BPC

T moves to P or D once data entry has been completed. Based on a good number of cases I can say that your case switching to P or D does not necessarily mean that a 45-day letter is on its way, however the opposite is true if you have a T case you definitely will not be getting a 45-day letter until it becomes a P or D.

Unwanted distinction

Rajel,

After I updated some Priority Dates in the BPC Tracker today your case is currently:

The oldest RIR case transferred from a SWA to the Philly Backlog Center.

So please do keep us posted of any developements in your case.

Hope your LC comes soon.

JustWatching

JustWatching said:
Rajel,
After I updated some Priority Dates in the BPC Tracker today your case is currently:
The oldest RIR case transferred from a SWA to the Philly Backlog Center.

Thanks JustWatching, I'm very honored to hold this enviable position. I'd like to thank my parents and my friends for having made this dream come true. :rolleyes:

Joke aside, there was a time when having a GC in my pocket meant everything to me. For some reason (call it the "GC-blues"), it has lost most of its shining to my eyes. If my lawyer were to call me today with positive news on my LC, he would only be greeted with a plain cold and stoic reaction from me. Has anyone experienced this "GCB condition" before ?

richshi said:
melindwang,
I did it about 2 weeks ago. I am not doing it every week, Phily Backlog Center will file a complaint if they see this every week from the same fax number (my company's fax#) ;) but I would like to do it every 4 weeks until I get some result.

Thank you for sending the letter and fax, and for the call you placed to them. I will let my friends call them as well. Keep up the good work.

Yeah, I will send them again in a few weeks as well. I hope we will at least get out 45 letter soon. Thanks,

Melinda

Thanks

VOYAGER_99 said:
T means temporary, P means permanent. After T everybody is gonna get a P number. thats what I think.
I have a temporary number
Thats just my opinion.

Hi Voyager and Justwatching,

Thanks for your explanation. I am just curious, why is that they don't send 45 day letters to the people who are assigned P number. Isn't it strange?

Melinda

Rajel said:
Thanks JustWatching, I'm very honored to hold this enviable position. I'd like to thank my parents and my friends for having made this dream come true. :rolleyes:

Joke aside, there was a time when having a GC in my pocket meant everything to me. For some reason (call it the "GC-blues"), it has lost most of its shining to my eyes. If my lawyer were to call me today with positive news on my LC, he would only be greeted with a plain cold and stoic reaction from me. Has anyone experienced this "GCB condition" before ?

Hang in there! It is hard to keep up the GC energy for almost 4 years now.

Hope you hear something soon.

LC State: NY
PD: 11/15/2001
45 day's Letter received on 03/14/05 replied on 03/15/2005
RIR- EB2

Guy's keep me on the loop and let me know of the whereabouts.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.