New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

loveusa03

Registered Users (C)
Good news....NY has started processing May 2001

Finally NYS has started processing LC filed in May 2001, started just last week...... we do not have to see April 2001 any more in the "time processing" category..

they expect to process at least two months' applications each month...

Good luck to all who has been suffering labor pain....

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
May processing ??

That is definitely good news if true..Can you please tell the source of information ..is it credible news ?? Also any news about the NJ DOL processing ??

loveusa03

what is your source for this news? Is it from your attorney's office - have they heard this directly from NY SWA - from your posting it seems that way - but I want to confirm before I start screaming with delirous joy :)

Sorry guys, didn't log in for a while...

yes my source is a prominient law firm in the country (top 3 in INS issues), I am sorry can't reveal the name without their permission and I don't have time to get the permission.....let's see whether it's true or not..we will find it out soon...right?

This is about NY, dunno anything about NJ or any where else....

wish I did.... good luck to all of us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sara2003 can you provide your priority date (when did you submit the application in May 2001)

Thank You

Sara2003 can you provide your priority date (when did you submit the application in May 2001)

Thank You

Hey this is of one of my neighbor's labor application , which I
came to know yesterday evening. PD was 11th May 2001. Mine is in 2002, so actually good luck to all of us.

May01

My attorney confirmed the same last week ...finally there is some light at the end of the tunnel for all of us who applied after April 01. My application was mailed on Feb 28, 2002 and has PD date of March 01, 2002

guys,
this is really great news...so the new year has finally helped us get over the slump...!!!

Please keep posting the cases as and when they are cleared, as this is the fastest way to get info.

Other websites don't seem to be updated soon enough.

Good Luck...

PD

My attorny told me that .... I would imagine she know by her experience. NY DOL does not send any receipts.

What a great breakthrough!!!
Although my labor application was sent out in Aug 2002, finally got some hope!
Good luck to all of us!!!:)

Great news indeed

Finally some light at the end of the tunnel. Let us keep up the updates as we get certifications. Keep up the good work. :D

Still waiting

My LC is May/ 2/ 2001 EB2 and I have not yet heard anything from NY DOL.

Contacted my Company lawyer....They Contacted NY DOL and the reply was that NY DOL is working extra hours, still to complete April 2001. They plan to get done by end of first quater 2003.

ANYBODY IN APRIL 2001 still waiting for Approval???? Please let everyone know.

Any more May 2001 approvals......

hi, im april, with P.D. of 26th april N.Y./RIR/EB3, still no reply, our lawyer yesterday said they N.Y. had send some applications to maryland, for processing, ,anyone in april got any recent approvals, please post.

Status
Not open for further replies.