New York Regional DOL Tracker

Labor approved!!!

Hi,

My labor has finally been approved after a long waiting period.

PD: April 2002
NJ approved September 2005 (after NOF not sure about what)
Sent to NY: October 2005
Entered NY automated system: January 12, 2005
Approval date: not sure received email from my company's lawyer (will not provide info)

I in EB-2 (non-IT)

Hopefully this gives some hopes for the one still waiting. Thankw to everyone that supported this forum in providing usefull information during this long agony.

Labor approved

My Labor got approved on 9/14.
But my lawyer received the approval letter on 10/5.
Looks like I got to wait a few more years to file for 485.
Mine is EB2 (India)

LaborIsPainful,

Congratulations on your labor approval. Since you knew that your labor was approved you would have applied for I-140/485 a week before the cut-off date( Oct 1 2005).

After you receive the copy of the approval letter then you can submit that to the INS.

No, you cannot apply now. You had that opportunity before Oct 1 05 with/without original copy of the letter.

Well guys- happy for you unhappy for myself- called morons from regional office again and as it comes out for over a year no one was even assigned to my case and now it's awaitng to be forwarded to Backlog center in Phily- I'm so f... pissed off- Did anyone tried sueing busters?- I 'm ready to do that- after f..king 4,5 years of waitng- another delay-Does anyone know how does it work in Phily- how fast do they process cases and even how long would take those new morons to put my case in database again??

Please Act URGENT!!!

11/01/2005: Senate Judiciary Bill at the Brink of Collapse Unless Everybody Contacts Senators and Congressmen!!!

The full Senate failed to take a roll call for this bill today. Believe it or not, Senator Byrd intends to offer an amendment tomorrow (11/2/05) to remove the H-1B and immigrant visa retrogression provisions passed by the Senate Judiciary Committee from the Budget Reconciliation Package.
Please call your Senators and urge a "NO vote on the Bird Amendment Immediately!!"
CALL THE CAPITOL SWITCHBOARD: 202-224-3121 OR GET DIRECT LINES BY CLICKING HERE: http://capwiz.com/aila2/home/
Everyone should call tonight. I mean EVERYONE. Call your friends and relatives and ask them to participate in this urgent campaign and call their Senators tonight. Call or send e-mails to your immigrant friends and alert them IMMEDIATELY! Ask them to call or send e-mails to everyone they know and ask them to call the Senators tonight. TIME IS OF ESSENCE.
This reporter will check whether our visitors did their share of work by looking at the our homepage "counter" tomorrow morning.
FAIR, the anti-immigration meca, is sending out massive emails to everyone asking them to contact their Senator to vote yes to the Byrd Amendment.

I watched this vote in CSPAN today. The amendment is defeated. Meaning
all the provisions is still valid and set to go for House commitee approval.
Keep your fingers crossed. Note all the provisions in this bill is going to benefit people only when their labor is approved.

If you are looking for a strong, genuine,reliable and a very professional company to join and to file your Green card through Perm, let me know. Generally labour and I140 gets cleared in couple of months. 180 new joiners already approved in a very short duration.

Mohit
mohitfl@hotmail.com

Labor Certification for NJ

Hello Guys,

I am new to this portal. Please let me know if I am posting at a wrong place. I filed my LC in Jan 05 (EB2/RIR) from the State of NJ. The 45 notice was recieved in July 06. My lawyer signed it and sent it in August 06. Still no replies. I am currently in my 7th year of H1B which will expire in September 07. Where is the process moving currently? What if my application is rejected? Is there an alternative?

Thanks for all your help.