New York Regional DOL Tracker

Hello mywifelaborpain

Congrats for your LC approval. will you please let me know following info.

1. Which date your case entered in NY-AVM (telephone) system?
2. Are you in IT field? If yes what is the job title in LC?
3. Is your LC in EB2/EB3?

I appreciate if you let me know above info. Thanks in advance.

Gc Pain said:
Congrats for your LC approval. will you please let me know following info.

1. Which date your case entered in NY-AVM (telephone) system?
Feb-16-2005
2. Are you in IT field? If yes what is the job title in LC?
Yes , i am a software programmer
3. Is your LC in EB2/EB3?
EB2
case id 01414xxx
I appreciate if you let me know above info. Thanks in advance.

Hello mywifelaborpain

Thanks for your info and your interest. People like you help others by sharing good things and make this cheating world (USA) better place to live. Hurry up and try to apply for I140/I485. All the best. I think you have a very few days left to apply. Do not delay.

Still working on oct2004 cases??

Today my lawyer called 212-337-2184 and the person there is still saying the same thing working on oct2004 cases????? And here we see 2005 case approvals. I don't know how long will it take for my nov 2004 case to approve and now i lost hope that i can file next stage by sep30.

labordelay said:
Today my lawyer called 212-337-2184 and the person there is still saying the same thing working on oct2004 cases????? And here we see 2005 case approvals. I don't know how long will it take for my nov 2004 case to approve and now i lost hope that i can file next stage by sep30.

My Labor was approved a week ago Sep -09 but my lawyer did not the letter of approval till sep-16 . They informed me about the labor approval on 16 afternoon . I called the 212-337-2184 on 16 morning , and the person said my labor did not get approved . The 212-337-2184 answering person says the same to every one . He is rude . Please don't panic . You will get your labor . i know what you are going through .

Hello mywifelaborpain

You are really good guy. Your words are showing a ray of light to everbody in this form. I hope you are in process of applying I140/I485. All the best.

Thanks mywifelaborpain for few warming words ;)- well I get the same feeling from those assholes every time we call- still waiting for some news - they got my case on 09/30/2004 and claim noone is assign to work on it as of yet- takes a long time to review few pages i gues ;)-good luck to all of us.

My labor finally got approved

Hey guys, my labor finally got approved, after 4 years

PD - Mar/2002,
Software Engineer,
NJ SESA: Apr 2004
RIR-EB3
Date sent to NY DOL: I don’t know
Date entered in NY DOL: Sep 2004
Prevailing wages replied on 05 Aug 2005

Thanks,

Labor approved

My labor is approved on Sep 20, 2005. Thanks for all your help guys. good luck to everyone waiting for their approvals and see you all in 140.

Thanks,
Kakarla

PD: Apr 2002
category : RIR/EB3
date sent to regional : Aug 2004
case entered into the sytem : Oct 15 2004
RFE sent by DOL: Jul 26 2005
RFE answered: Aug 12 2005
certified on Sep 20 2005.

Labor Certified

Hi guys! My labor is approved on 27th SEP. But no chance of filing 485 as we r stll waiting for the original certified copy. Goodluck to all of you.

PD: EB2 NJ MARCH 2002 (RFE at state level)
NY RD:19NOV 2004
CERTIFIED: 27SEP 2005

Labor approved

Same here guys. just spoke to the same moran handlling the phone
at 212 337 2184. Mine is also approved.

PD : OCt 11,2001 (NY state /EB2)
NY DOL got it on Nov 3rd/2004.
Approved on Sep-27/2005

Planning to keep the approved notice in a safe vault for next 2 years atleast till our visa numbers are available so that more illegal people can enjoy their benefits in this country.

Dear Labor Delay & kvskriths:

Congrats on your labor approval. Hopefully for EB2 the visa dates should open up soon ( i guess sometime in early 2006). I feel really bad you u guys, especially, when your labor gets approved just a day before the visa cutoff.

This system is really unfair, and all it takes is some luck to get through this system fast. Some people get luckly all the way, some get stuff in some process or the other. Well, most of us will be stuck on the I 485 anyways...( indians and Chineses) due to visa retrogression.

Just hang in there.

kvskriths said:
Same here guys. just spoke to the same moran handlling the phone
at 212 337 2184. Mine is also approved.

PD : OCt 11,2001 (NY state /EB2)
NY DOL got it on Nov 3rd/2004.
Approved on Sep-27/2005

Planning to keep the approved notice in a safe vault for next 2 years atleast till our visa numbers are available so that more illegal people can enjoy their benefits in this country.

No. I just confirmed with my useless lawyer. They said you need to get your 485 by last Friday which we did not do it.

Labor Approved

My attorney received the LC approval letter by mail today.

Priorty Date: Apr 02 2002
NJ State: Aug 13 2004
NY DOL Receipt Date: May 15 2005
NOF from NY DOL (prevailing wage) : Aug 28 2005
Responded to NOF: Sep 15 2005
Labor Approved: Sep 28 2005
LC received: Oct 03 2005

Last edited by a moderator:
hello Indgc123,

is your attorney office located in East coast? My attorney is in West coast / Just wondering whether it takes more time in the mail to reach west coast for me.