New York Regional DOL Tracker

just to let you all know, i got my labour approved on 9th

case no 02-511-xxx, EB3 filed from NJ i got query from both state and federal, last query i got is 2 week before which my lawyer say its routine query about my status in company.

my case was in federal system on 12th OCT 2004.

Best of luck to every one who in queue

Question-- Help Wanted! Labor Approved-Finally!!

Here is the scenario:

I filed for my I-485, I-131, I-765, I-140 on an Substitute EB3 Labor on June 24th, with a Priority Date of Dec 2001

Simultaneously, my EB2 labor got cleared-finally, on Aug 9th.
Details:
NJ case # ; 2002032XXXXX, NY Case # 02512XXX
Entered into to NY DOL 11/19/04
Priority Date: March 2001

Given that the substitution labour is EB3, is there a way to substitute that labor with the EB2 labor keeping the I-485, I-131, I-765, I-140 receipts dates the same? This is keeping Visa dates in mind. Any input will be much appreciated. Thanks!

hey guys, my labor finally got approved, after 4 years, pretty soon after we responded to the NOF around August 10 or so.

The PD was 8/13/2001, US DOL Receipt Date 10/1/2004, Case #0251xxx, Skilled Professional Category, guess that is EB-3.

See everyone in the I-140/485 forums.

Hello nomorebacklog

Congrat for your approval. All the best for next steps.

will you please let us know when is your case entered in NY-DOL system (Date entered in telephone system)? Thanks in advance for your information.

Current status of NY DOL

I just spoke with someone from NY DOL. He told me they are currently processing cases entered in their system on Oct 4, 2004. He also mentioned they have a small group at this moment. They will only do whatever they can until the office get closed in DECEMBER.

kakarla said:
Hello,
My case was entered in the NY DOL on Oct 15, 2004. They sent a NOF on 26th July 2005. The NOF is related to the pravailing wages.
Regards,
kakarla.

NJ SESA: Apr 2004
RIR
date sent to NY DOL : Aug 2004
date entered in NY DOL: Oct 2004
NOF sent on 26 Jul 2005.

Kakarla,

Have you heard anything from DOL? My NOF(prevailing wage) replyed on 26th August. I haven't heard anything yet. Did you replyed your NOF?

All:
Normally how long DOL take to make a decision after they received the NOF reply? I called the guy today (after a week of reply) he told me that he don't have any record of receipt. Pretty tough!!

Anyone else have similar experience please share.

Thanks

kakarla said:
Hello,
My case was entered in the NY DOL on Oct 15, 2004. They sent a NOF on 26th July 2005. The NOF is related to the pravailing wages.
Regards,
kakarla.

NJ SESA: Apr 2004
RIR
date sent to NY DOL : Aug 2004
date entered in NY DOL: Oct 2004
NOF sent on 26 Jul 2005.

Last edited by a moderator:
NY labor Aug 2001 Certified

I just got notified that my labor got certified. Been a long wait of 4yrs.
Priority Date Aug 2001
Category EB3
45day letter probably not recieved ( No updates on my case when I checked with the lawyer earlier )

Hope this information helps.

Hello sp2004

sp2004 said:
I just got notified that my labor got certified. Been a long wait of 4yrs.
Priority Date Aug 2001
Category EB3
45day letter probably not recieved ( No updates on my case when I checked with the lawyer earlier )

Hope this information helps.

will you please let us know when is your case entered in NY-DOL AVM system (Date entered in telephone system)? Thanks in advance for your information.

Finally got Approved

Hi all,

Finally the labor got approved. I spoke with customer representative, he said we will receive the papers next week.

Applied : April 20th 2002
Move to NY: August 7th 2004
Entered in Ny system: Oct 15th 2004
Prevailing Wage NOF: July 26th
Query send: 3rd week August
025114##

See ya!!

Congrats gcwait222

gcwait222 said:
Hi all,

Finally the labor got approved. I spoke with customer representative, he said we will receive the papers next week.

Applied : April 20th 2002
Move to NY: August 7th 2004
Entered in Ny system: Oct 15th 2004
Prevailing Wage NOF: July 26th
Query send: 3rd week August
025114##

See ya!!

Quick question

Pardon me, seems like I should know this but I don't. Where do you guys find the NY case #, the one that seems to start with 02xxxxx? I would like to check my case status.

thanks in advance

Regional Status Check

Gurus,
I am trying to get status check with Automated phone system, but not getting the phone at all, it is keep on ringing and then no reply, is the system down or any other place to check.
Thanks

Visa Bulletin For October 2005

SOURCE: http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2631.html

All Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed CH IN ME PH
Employment-Based
1st C 01JAN00 01AUG02 C C
2nd C 01MAY00 01NOV99 C C
3rd 01MAR01 01MAY00 01JAN98 01JAN01 01MAR01
Schedule A Workers C C C C C
Other Workers 01OCT00 01OCT00 01OCT00 01OCT00 01OCT00
4th C C C C C
Certain Religious Workers C C C C C
5th C C C C C
Targeted Employment Areas/Regional Centers C C C C

Gc Pain said:

will you please let us know when is your case entered in NY-DOL AVM system (Date entered in telephone system)? Thanks in advance for your information.

Do you know if NY-DOL AVM system is working now, if yes what is the correct number ?

Regtrogression...

My attorney has recently replied to my NOF (prevailing wage rage) and we are positive that we would get the labor approval in mid Oct 05.

PD: April 2002, EB2 (NJ state, NY regional)

1) Am I be eligible to apply for I-485 after receiving the LC approval in mid Oct 05?

2) I understand that priority dates have been retrogressed. But can I still submit the I-485 petition along with my I-140?

Thanks
ind

I am sorry to upset you. Based on my understanding, if you are from China, India, Phil, or Mexico, you will not be able to file I480 after 10/01/2005 until the quote is available.

If you can push your attorney to get your labor done ASAP, you might catch 10/01 date.

indgc123 said:
My attorney has recently replied to my NOF (prevailing wage rage) and we are positive that we would get the labor approval in mid Oct 05.

PD: April 2002, EB2 (NJ state, NY regional)

1) Am I be eligible to apply for I-485 after receiving the LC approval in mid Oct 05?

2) I understand that priority dates have been retrogressed. But can I still submit the I-485 petition along with my I-140?

Thanks
ind

labor approved

hi guys, i got my labor approved on 9/16/2005 ,my labour filed on feb-2002 went to dol on 2/16/2005 .

this forum gave me courage. Hope each one of you get you labor approved. i have just 10 days to file my I140 and 485 .

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/techworkers/

Guys,

I request everybody to join the techworkers group @ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/techworkers/ and join the movement against retrogression.

All we are asking is USCIS to be fair.

Hats off to the folks at the group for all their time & toil for justice.

Teky.