New York Regional DOL Tracker

Sure ..its 025116**

unfortunately labor clearance is not a very good news for Eb3 ppl... looks like another long wait before we can get EAD ..

atleast labor processing is moving fast..

Hi teky

teky said:
Yes you have to post it for 10 business days in your company notice board.

I got the same query and am waiting to hear from NY DOL.

Let me know if you have any questions.

EB3, NJ - April 1 2002, NOF - June 30 2005

Teky.

Have you received your approval??. When did you replied the NOF??

gcwait222 said:
nomorebacklog: Can you please tell me whether your labor is approved? I am also expecting NOF regarding the similar issue as yours.

Hi, sorry for late reply. We just sent in the answer to the NOF. So now we're waiting.

Certified

Hi Guys,

My labor has been certified by NY DOL.

Thanks for everybody who have been of great help in this long marathon (3 1/2 years).

Teky.

teky said:
Hi Guys,

Thanks for everybody who have been of great help in this long marathon (3 1/2 years).

Teky.

Congrats Teky.
Have you gave paper advertise again or just you sent back increasing the salary replay .

Ad in the company notice board

Smartimss,

Its an ad in the company notice board.

Ad in the newspaper is not necessary.

Teky.

teky said:
Hi Guys,

Teky.

Congratulations!

That's great news

Still waiting

Hi everyone- Just curious if anyone from september 04 is still waiting for aprooval. Also how the hell do i know whether it's EB2 EB3 or else- and how does it affect me later. Thanks in advamce.
Here's my Info:

PD:08/2001
Sent to Regional: 08/2004
Recvd at Regional:9/30/2004
Case #: 025109XX
DOT code: 031.262-010 - Network Systems and Data Analysyst-Level 2

Congrats TKEY!!.

nyprog-8-27:
You should call the NYDOL customer care number and check. 212 337 2184. You should check your Labor application 750 A & B to find out whether your labor is eligible for EB2 or EB3. If the requirement (I think line 13 on the application) is Bachelors + 5 yrs you will be eligible for EB2. Ask your attorney. For normal EB3 it would be Bachelors + 2 years of experience.

Hope this would help you.

nyprog-8-27 said:
Hi everyone- Just curious if anyone from september 04 is still waiting for aprooval. Also how the hell do i know whether it's EB2 EB3 or else- and how does it affect me later. Thanks in advamce.
Here's my Info:

PD:08/2001
Sent to Regional: 08/2004
Recvd at Regional:9/30/2004
Case #: 025109XX
DOT code: 031.262-010 - Network Systems and Data Analysyst-Level 2

THX GCWait- checked formes and it looks like EB3 for me - as far as DOL- called them last friday -same crap again- "we're working on August/Sept cases with crippled team of officers" :) funny :D - Told me to wait another 4-5 weeks.Well what else can I do- soon it'll be a year since those assholes got my application.

Good news: labor approved

Friends,
Good news here... My labor is approved finally. I dont have the case number or anything (My attorney was all along arguing that my labour is in BCS and not in NY DOL - she didnt even give me the employer phone number with which she filed it..)

NJ PD - 4/29/2002
Forwarded to NY DOL - Aug/Sep 2004 (I got email from lawyer on 9/8/2004).
Labor approved email received today from lawyer.

Thanks for the support and suggestions - see you in other forums. Good luck to all!

optimistguy said:
Friends,
Good news here... My labor is approved finally. I dont have the case number or anything (My attorney was all along arguing that my labour is in BCS and not in NY DOL - she didnt even give me the employer phone number with which she filed it..)

NJ PD - 4/29/2002
Forwarded to NY DOL - Aug/Sep 2004 (I got email from lawyer on 9/8/2004).
Labor approved email received today from lawyer.

Thanks for the support and suggestions - see you in other forums. Good luck to all!

Congrats that is great news! All the best and see you in the VSC forums. Mine just got approved from NY DOL about 6 weeks ago.

Well my attorney was providing me with the similar information as your attorney was. But anyway, I provided enough information to her from this great forum.

Labor Approved

My Labor has been approved. The details are as follows:

NJ SESA DT : March 1, 2002
NY DOL RECVD DT : JULY 17th, 2004 (As per attorney)
APPROVAL DT: JULY 15, 2005
CASE #: 0251....
(Programmer/Analyst : EB3)