New York Regional DOL Tracker

Guys I have another dumb questions... So applied for labor throug VA.... which I think used to be Philly DOL. The SWA approved and transferred my application to DOL in 2004 June...So where is my application sitting now... Is it with DOL or the BOC... I am confused.. please help.
thanks

Nof

Just now I spoke with NYDOL customer service. He said they issued a NOF(Notice of Finding) for my case on 26th. I don't know the details of NOF ( actually the rep didn't tell me).

Case entered in NYDOL Oct 15th 2004.

Processing Date

I also spoke with the guy in NY DOL. He told me they are currently processing cases entered into the system on 09/04/2004. Since my case is entered on 11/04/2004, he said it will take at least 3 months to get there:(

laborpain01 said:
Guys I have another dumb questions... So applied for labor throug VA.... which I think used to be Philly DOL. The SWA approved and transferred my application to DOL in 2004 June...So where is my application sitting now... Is it with DOL or the BOC... I am confused.. please help.
thanks

Dude: This is the wrong forum to address this. But as far as I know, only only Newyork and Boston DOLs are working in the east coast, rest all of the regional DOLs have moved their cases to Philly BEC. So, most likely your case is with the Philly BEC. Have you recd the 45 day letter

Regards

quickmouse said:
I also spoke with the guy in NY DOL. He told me they are currently processing cases entered into the system on 09/04/2004. Since my case is entered on 11/04/2004, he said it will take at least 3 months to get there:(

quickmouse: I would take whatever NY DOL guys tell you with a pinch of salt. My case was entered in their system 1/27/2005, my case got approved 6/30/2005. There are other people too, where their cases were entered as late as Feb 2005, and they had their approvals a month or 2 before I got mine. The good news is that they are moving now. Uptil now, it seemed like one case a month, but now they seem to be getting their act together. So, u can expect to hear any time now

Regards

Info on NY labor approval

Guys,
Kidnly bear with the novices questions. Have been kind of dormant in following up on GC status till now, but employeer has been indicating that I should be expecting my EB3-RIR labor approval from NY state whithin few months, filed in august 2003.

Apart from these helpful forums, is there any other source I can look forward too?
(Lawyer is too diplomatic in his replies so cant hope on him )

Thanks

Hey Guys,
There are so many i140 forums for vemont. which is the best and more apt for us ??

Thanks
inUSA2000

jhelam said:
Guys,
Kidnly bear with the novices questions. Have been kind of dormant in following up on GC status till now, but employeer has been indicating that I should be expecting my EB3-RIR labor approval from NY state whithin few months, filed in august 2003.

Apart from these helpful forums, is there any other source I can look forward too?
(Lawyer is too diplomatic in his replies so cant hope on him )

Thanks

If you applied in 2003, your case is definetely in the philly BEC. Read up Philadelphia BEC forum and check it out.

inUSA2000 said:
Hey Guys,
There are so many i140 forums for vemont. which is the best and more apt for us ??

Thanks
inUSA2000

even I am looking for the same info. Would be curious to see if any one answers.

nomorebacklog said:
Hi, my NOF is related to the acquisition of my company and a resulting name change of the employer, which occured during the 4 "short" years my LC application has been pending, and seems to be confusing the hell out of our friends at the NY DOL.

nomorebacklog: Can you please tell me whether your labor is approved? I am also expecting NOF regarding the similar issue as yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
GCLabor2001 said:

Thanks GClabor2001. I would appreciate if you could clarify what RD means vs ND.

My understanding of RD( please correct me if I am wrong!): Receive date. They date as recd by the VSC. This is based on your records of your means of sending such as fedex. So, in other words, if you sent your package on the 19th, you would consider the RD date as 7/20, based on fedex details of your package.
ND: Notice Date: Is this the date the service center enters the application in their system or is this the date, they acknolwdge they received the package. Please clarify, if you get a change. I am new in this world of I 140 etc.

njrirlabor said:
Thanks GClabor2001. I would appreciate if you could clarify what RD means vs ND.

My understanding of RD( please correct me if I am wrong!): Receive date. They date as recd by the VSC. This is based on your records of your means of sending such as fedex. So, in other words, if you sent your package on the 19th, you would consider the RD date as 7/20, based on fedex details of your package.
ND: Notice Date: Is this the date the service center enters the application in their system or is this the date, they acknolwdge they received the package. Please clarify, if you get a change. I am new in this world of I 140 etc.

Rd: Received Date, However RD doesn't mean the day the application REACHED the VSC center.

ND: Notice Date ?? I am confused about this, too

Here is my situation for example:
I140/I485 sent on July 11, it reached VSC on July 12, but the RD is July 20.

GCLabor2001 said:
Rd: Received Date, However RD doesn't mean the day the application REACHED the VSC center.

ND: Notice Date ?? I am confused about this, too

Here is my situation for example:
I140/I485 sent on July 11, it reached VSC on July 12, but the RD is July 20.

Thanks for the clarification. Who provided you with the RD. Can u already check the status online.

Nof

Hello,
My case was entered in the NY DOL on Oct 15, 2004. They sent a NOF on 26th July 2005. The NOF is related to the pravailing wages.
Regards,
kakarla.

NJ SESA: Apr 2004
RIR
date sent to NY DOL : Aug 2004
date entered in NY DOL: Oct 2004
NOF sent on 26 Jul 2005.

Prevailing Wage

Guys,

I got a Prevailing Wage NOF from NYDOL. My attorney said the new rate should be posted on the company notice board for 10 working days, then only we can reply. I should wait for another 10 -15 days to reply this query. Is it true??? Any one else have similar experience..

Thanks

Hi gcwait222

Yes you have to post it for 10 business days in your company notice board.

I got the same query and am waiting to hear from NY DOL.

Let me know if you have any questions.

EB3, NJ - April 1 2002, NOF - June 30 2005

Teky.

teky said:
Yes you have to post it for 10 business days in your company notice board.

I got the same query and am waiting to hear from NY DOL.

Let me know if you have any questions.

EB3, NJ - April 1 2002, NOF - June 30 2005

Teky.

I got the same query.