New York Regional DOL Tracker

LC-Sickness said:
I talked today to a person at 212-337-2184 and he said that they are still processing cases received (i.e. entred to their system) on August.

My case was registered at NY-DOL on August 16,2004. No approval yet.

My case info
EB2/RIR
NJ PD March,2002
Approved by NJ on July, 2004
Received/registered with NY-DOL system on Aug 16th,case No;02510XXX

philly BPC filing confirmation letter

Hi all,
My lawyer received BPC DOL filing confirmation letter on June 9. My case was filed to NY DOL on May 24, 2004. My lawyer filed the request on May 18,2005 or so. My 7th year application is filed to CIS on May 26 and my lawyer just need to supply the latest letter to CIS now. It seems Philly BPC has finished data entry work.

Prevailing wage query

I got a Prevailing wage query.
My company has agreed to the wage and they will send the reply soon.
This means that august 27 cases are being looked at (EB3-RIR).
That's some +ve news.
SVD

SVD, This really gives hope.
Today i called them and they said they r working on august cases and they confirmed that they r not going to send my nov19 case to bpc.

EB2 or EB3

Anyone can tell me how to know if the LC is filled under EB2 or EB3.

my LC is filled for a position which requires a PhD, and it's a kind of research engineer.

thanks for your inputs.

Please sign up...

Legal immigration matters too. We have a life too.
Lets get a voice now !!

Please sign up, 5 minutes of your time could help eliminate or reduce months or years or waiting in BPC's.

logan22 said:
My case was registered at NY-DOL on August 16,2004. No approval yet.

My case info
EB2/RIR
NJ PD March,2002
Approved by NJ on July, 2004
Received/registered with NY-DOL system on Aug 16th,case No;02510XXX

I talked to person at NY-DOL and to my surprise he said that my case was approved and they will send the documents shortly to the attorney.

logan22 said:
I talked to person at NY-DOL and to my surprise he said that my case was approved and they will send the documents shortly to the attorney.

Congrats....that's great news! Glad to hear that some approvals are coming out of NY DOL....

njrirlabor said:
Congrats....that's great news! Glad to hear that some approvals are coming out of NY DOL....

Hey Guys,
Is there any site or phone number that will give us the range of case Ids that are being processed in NY DOL

Thanks
inUSA2000

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you give us a little bit information like 025-10-?XX. IT will be helpful to find out at hundred level. Thanks

logan22 said:

All,

I got my LC approval confirmed by my lawyer.

NJ SESA: March 2002
Forwarded to NYDOL: July 15, 2004
Entered into NYDOL system: August 27, 2004
Approved: I guess: June 20, 2005
Case #: 025103XX
DOT: 003.061-010 :D

defrag said:
All,

I got my LC approval confirmed by my lawyer.

NJ SESA: March 2002
Forwarded to NYDOL: July 15, 2004
Entered into NYDOL system: August 27, 2004
Approved: I guess: June 20, 2005
Case #: 025103XX
DOT: 003.061-010 :D

Hey Guys does the approval process go by the Case# sequence, or is it random ??

LC approved

Hi guys,

My case was approved last week and We got the approval documents this week.

PD: August 2001, NY, RIR
Entered into NYDOL system on Sept 8, 2004

Hope to see all of you in I-140/I-485 forum soon.

LC-Sickness said:
Hi guys,

hey can you give first few numbers of ur case ID ??

Thanks

LC-Sickness said:
Hi guys,

My RIR application was received by NY SESA on April 28, 2001. Still no sign of approval.... According to the lawer, 8 from 30 application which he sent in April have been not answered... what the hell is going on? Were they lost or stuck somewhere? I am freaking out here ....

Did anyone had any success with the AVM?

I've been trying to get through the AVM for the last 3 weeks with no success. Did anyone have any like during that timeframe?

I want to have an idea of the NY DOL current monthly applications processing rates. My application was entered into the system on Jan 12, 2005 and what to get an idea of the time they may reach it

Need Advise

Hi Friends,

Currently I am working on Mainframes and I am on 8 th year extension and my labour has not approved from NY till now and I don't know the status of it.

One of my friend's friend is having a approved labour on ASP,C++ ... , and they can apply for I-140 and I-485 as future employment.

My question is, Is it okay to buy the approval labour and apply for the I-140 and I485. since my whole software experience is on Mainframe platform.

Waiting your valuble advise and I appreciate your help.

RH

LC Approved

LC-Sickness said:
Hi guys,

Hello Everybody!

My case just got approved.

here are my details:

Applied NJ SESA. Feb 2002 RIR
Transferred to NY DOL On Jan 31, 2005
Date Entered in NY DOL System: March 28, 2005
Approved : June 30,2005. Approval letter recd on JUly 7th.

As usual DOL messed some stuff, they sent my employer 2 copies of the letter instead of attaching the certification. So, I am not too sure as to how much of a pain it will be to obtain this information from DOL.

All the best to all of you. It looks like DOL as usual is processing cases in a random order.

Regards
Amit

njrirlabor said:
Hello Everybody!

My case just got approved.

here are my details:

Applied NJ SESA. Feb 2002 RIR
Transferred to NY DOL On Jan 31, 2005
Date Entered in NY DOL System: March 28, 2005
Approved : June 30,2005. Approval letter recd on JUly 7th.

As usual DOL messed some stuff, they sent my employer 2 copies of the letter instead of attaching the certification. So, I am not too sure as to how much of a pain it will be to obtain this information from DOL.

All the best to all of you. It looks like DOL as usual is processing cases in a random order.

Regards
Amit

Hey Amit/Njrirlabor,

Can you give us the first few digits of ur case ID. and also NY DOL is currently processing cases entered into their system in Aug/Sept 2004. How come ur case entered in March 2005 is certified. Congratulations and good luck for your next stages.

inUSA2000