New York Regional DOL Tracker

WhereIsMyLabor,

My understanding is that UNOPENED cases are those cases that have not yet been "touched" by the DOL reviewers/auditors for their review. These are still in the boxes.

Opened cases are those that are currently being reviewed or cases for which RFEs/NOFs have been issued.

Again, this is just my understanding.

ind

some aug 27 cases have been processed

I checked the number 02-510-322 was certified. this was received by NY DOL On aug 27. This status was on december 20th. My number just 3-4 more than the previous one (reached ny dol on aug 27th). Yet, my case has not been touched.

I think NY DOL Is not processing any cases since dec 20th.

-SVD

SVD said:
I think NY DOL Is not processing any cases since dec 20th
-SVD

I suppose, the number 02-510-322 you gave us has been certified after January 14th.
I think so, cause the number 02-509-970 posted on August 12 has been certified on January 14th.

Last edited by a moderator:
dec 20th

Actually, the status was updated on dec 20th for the case 02-510-322 according to 212-337-2193.

Good to hear that somebody was certified on jan 14. Will try to make sense out of it tomorrow.
-svd

Please do not get confused -- NY regional DOL is not processing cases in FIFO manner. I randomed checked 20 cases from 02509500 to 02511500. Believe it or not, there are some cases with number 025-11-XXX already certified.

The good news is that NY regional DOL is still processing after Jan 2005. The bas news is they are just crawling there. :mad:

SVD said:
Actually, the status was updated on dec 20th for the case 02-510-322 according to 212-337-2193.

Good to hear that somebody was certified on jan 14. Will try to make sense out of it tomorrow.
-svd

quickmouse said:
NY regional DOL is not processing cases in FIFO manner. ...Believe it or not, there are some cases with number 025-11-XXX already certified

Then what kind of order they use with processing cases?

I really want to know the answer to this question too:(

Initially I thought job code might play some factor here. But after I did my research, I couldn't find a pattern there. Maybe I didn't sample enough cases. Well, I don't really have enough time to do that :eek:

mike0214 said:
Then what kind of order they use with processing cases?

Legal Action against DOL

Hi Guys,

I think we all agree that DOL is unfair in making us wait for atleast another year but getting ready to approve the PERM applications filed after March 28th. Some of us think that legal action is the only way to let DOL know that this is unfair and they would have to process the backlogged applications before they start processing the PERM ones. May be the DOL thought that once PERM is in place lot of us would convert to PERM but my attorney told me that its not a good idea to do it especially if its filed under EB3.

All I am asking is think about this for a moment. We need lot of support to get this going. I am thinking we atleast have 100000 people waiting for their labor and if we each contribute $100, we could raise a million dollars. That should be suffiicient to hire an attorney and start the legal proceedings. If I am totally wrong and I am missing something, please do let me know and I would be the happiest person on the Earth if I am gonna get this thing done without any fuss.

I have started a new thread at http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=160354 for this purpose. I created a poll to gauge the interest of the fellow forum members in this matter. Please take a moment to vote so that we would know how many people are interested.

Finally my case has been entered in NY DOL's system

Case transferred from NJ SESA on Oct 20th 2004
Case entered in NY DOL on Jan 26th 2005
DOT Code: 030 162 014
Case number: 02513###

State and Regional Labor

Can state and regional application for labor certification be filed concurrently?
Or when state clears application then only it will be entering regional queue?

Hi LabouIsPainFul,
Is that mean your case will be processed at NY DOL?
Or Still they will transfer those cases on their system to BEC.
Bcos Mine was in the system on Dec'15, But I am still worrying about my case. Could you please write me if you have more information on how they process this case and what are their processing date.Mine is regular processing.

Regular Traditional Case
Case Transferred From PR On Oct 14,2004
Case Enetered in Ny DOL on Dec 15,2004
DOT Code:030-162-010
Case# 02513***

LaborIsPainful said:
Finally my case has been entered in NY DOL's system

Case transferred from NJ SESA on Oct 20th 2004
Case entered in NY DOL on Jan 26th 2005
DOT Code: 030 162 014
Case number: 02513###

Hi WhereIsMyLabour,

I am not sure if they will process my case or if it will be transferred to BEC. I hope its done at NY DOL, but am not sure.

Mine is RIR. Got to know about my case status by using Employer phone number.

WhereIsMyLabour said:
Hi LabouIsPainFul,
Is that mean your case will be processed at NY DOL?
Or Still they will transfer those cases on their system to BEC.
Bcos Mine was in the system on Dec'15, But I am still worrying about my case. Could you please write me if you have more information on how they process this case and what are their processing date.Mine is regular processing.

Regular Traditional Case
Case Transferred From PR On Oct 14,2004
Case Enetered in Ny DOL on Dec 15,2004
DOT Code:030-162-010
Case# 02513***

Got approval but not received at Lawyer office

Hi Everyone

I have recently checked on phone tracking system, according to it my case has been certified on January 15th but so far my Lawyer has not received any letter.

Does any one know how long it takes after approval to receive in post? Also my lawyer has moved office to different location so it is not the same address.

I asked my lawyer but they say it will go back to immigration and will come with new address.

Any suggestion!

Thanks

Hi Monti,
Congrats. Now one down. Best wishes for remaining two.
COuld you please update me with case received date at NY DOL and also
about the RIR /NON-RIR , few first digits of case number.
Thank you,

monti said:
Hi Everyone

I have recently checked on phone tracking system, according to it my case has been certified on January 15th but so far my Lawyer has not received any letter.

Does any one know how long it takes after approval to receive in post? Also my lawyer has moved office to different location so it is not the same address.

I asked my lawyer but they say it will go back to immigration and will come with new address.

Any suggestion!

Thanks

NY DOL Access Number

Hello Friends,
Did anybody talk to a DOL guys by calling 212-337-2184?
I have been trying last one month on MON,WED,FRI days, It always going to Voice mail.
If anybody got better luck let me know.
Thank you,
WhereIsMyLabour

WhereIsMyLabour said:
Hello Friends,
Did anybody talk to a DOL guys by calling 212-337-2184?
I have been trying last one month on MON,WED,FRI days, It always going to Voice mail.
If anybody got better luck let me know.
Thank you,
WhereIsMyLabour

I've been trying myself periodically for the past 4 weeks, no luck. I think they just decided to no longer pick up the phone. Let's hope they use the time safed to work on cases at least.

I Hope the same.
Thanks You

nomorebacklog said:
I've been trying myself periodically for the past 4 weeks, no luck. I think they just decided to no longer pick up the phone. Let's hope they use the time safed to work on cases at least.

Looks like NY DOL is working…!

My case was entered into system on Feb 2nd 2005.

Case filed with NJ SESA – May 8th 2002
Case transferred to NY DOL -Nov 9th 2004
Case Entered into NY DOL system - Feb 2nd 2005

Wish you all the best
Maa

I can’t believe this…!

I just checked the system again; getting message this case has been certified on Feb 4th 2005. Is it possible (i.e. Case entered into NY DOL system on Feb 2nd 2005 and certified on Feb4th 2005)?

Thanks
Maa