New York Regional DOL Tracker

I checked the AVM today( 18th Nov) morning. NY DOL has updated the AVM on 17th Nov . Latest case# available is 02512218.

Just talked with "live" person from Regional, (212) 337-2184. I wanted to be sure that my case # is really assigned to my name (I couldn't find it in the AVM system, but got this number through the attorney office). So, the guy from DOL confirmed that. He told me that I, probably, can expect decision from them "during the next couple of months". My case came to the Regional on 10/01/04, # 025109XX.

Eb3 qtn

How does the Eb3 Retrogression affect I140 / 485 application ?

Does it mean that after Labor is cleared concurrent filing is not possible and just I140 application can be done ?
Does it affect EAD / AP ? When do we get the Interim EAD ?

Could someone please explain what it means ?
I am not fully aware of the consequences.

Regards,
L.Badhi

Mike, When did your case move from State to Fedral, as mine was moved 9/08 from NJ SWA, but hasn't made it in the NY DOL system. You answer will be much appreciated. Additionally, if anyone else has had there Labor move from State to Fedral during Aug/Sept/Oct timeframe, will be interested to know, what is the lead time once it leaves state and enters fedral computer system.

Lead Time

HI SSM,
My case was sent to Regional on July 14th.
It reached DOL on Aug 27th.

rgds
Shyamal

phone system is up & running. they are still processing July 8th cases. o2508775 (received July 8) has been certified.

SSMDelhi said:
...When did your case move from State to Fedral
NY State to NY Regional was sent on 08/05/04
The case appeared in the system only in October. Registered in 10/01/04

NY DOL processing timetable?

Hello,

I called the NY DOL last Friday(19th) to ask for the status of my case. The representative said that they are working on 02-508-**** cases, and mostly like they will work on 02-509-**** cases by the end of Dec. My case number is 02-509-****.
My question is:
is there any 02-509-**** case has been processed or certified so far?

hi
what phone number did you call to know the status in regional office.
I called 212 337 2184 and it is allways going to voice mail irrespective of the day(even on monday,wednesday and friday).
Please send me the phone number.

longway01 said:
Hello,

I called the NY DOL last Friday(19th) to ask for the status of my case. The representative said that they are working on 02-508-**** cases, and mostly like they will work on 02-509-**** cases by the end of Dec. My case number is 02-509-****.
My question is:
hi longway01
I called 212 337 2184 and it is allways going to voice mail irrespective of the day(even on monday,wednesday and friday).

prav03 said:
hi
...I called 212 337 2184 and it is allways going to voice mail irrespective of the day(even on monday,wednesday and friday).

You have the right number. The same thing happened with me either. But you have to keep calling and some day you will get a luck.

prav03 said:
hi longway01

You called the right number. I tried many times to get someone answering the phone, felt like hitting lottery when there was a "live voice" at the other end, not the boring voice message.

You've got the right number. Fro my many times experience, there are 3 real people behind the line. If they decide not to pick up the line or all of them are answering phone call, you will be transfered to a voice mail. But if you call back shortly after, you probably will get in. I always managed to speak with someone when I had the need (of cousre, Monday/Wednesday/Friday only).

prav03 said:
hi longway01

check this one

02-509-034 seems to be approved .... bbut some #s before are not approved
why is that

longway01 said:
Hello,

My question is:

Attorney suspended

Hi,

We got a letter from DOL NY stating the attorney who was represting me has been suspended. We will rebut the case in two weeks.
Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. Any suggestions? Advise?
I will greatly appreciate.

Thanks.

SRRV

Phone system malfunctioning

I am trying 212 337 2193 from the past three days. Everytime I try to enter my work# or case #, it says it is incorrect.

Don't know how long we have to go through this worrysome phase.

AVM's seems to be working only on weekends (saturday and Sunday).
I guess this may be done on purpose to avoid others to keep track on how much they process per day.

my calculation says approximately 150 to 200 a week. since thanks giving holidays delayed some
the last case passed last week is 02508959
I guess this week they would have touched 02509xxx
the case numbers received in second and third week of july 04.

go and have a beer and get up in the morning and check any one of the numbers above, you will see AVM working :)

your number might not be in the system, it takes approximately 30 days for tjem to enter in the system.

teky said:
I am trying 212 337 2193 from the past three days. Everytime I try to enter my work# or case #, it says it is incorrect.

Don't know how long we have to go through this worrysome phase.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi sh_ad
I rememeber that you hav eposted that your case went to dol by june or jyly 15th i guess yours should clear this week.

if it is june , it would have cleared, if it is july it will be processed this week or max by next week.

according to my calculation they will process 02508960 - 02509200
is your number in this then yours will be processed with this week or max by next week

Sh_Ad said:
looks like NY DOL has come to a stand still :( :mad:

Last edited by a moderator: