New York Regional DOL Tracker

Regional is processin July 1st cases

I checked in the the automatic machine. mine is around in mid july,
so randomly i checked 1000 # , 1200 before by trail and error i came to know that it is processing july 1st cases.

longway01 said:
Could you please be more specific on how you obtained such information? Of course, to me, it is a good news as long as the NY DOL is moving, regardless the turtle speed they are moving on.

Good to have year in all comments

Hi all, it will be good to put the year instead of just saying "processing april 21st". If you say "processing april 21st 2001" then it is very useful. I also filed in NY on March 2003 on regular basis (NON RIR). Do you know how to track those? The once that we are talking in this thread is all RIR or both?
Thanks

msdn2006 said:
I checked in the the automatic machine. mine is around in mid july,
so randomly i checked 1000 # , 1200 before by trail and error i came to know that it is processing july 1st cases.

I tried the automatic phone system yesterday & today. It seems to be down. It cannot find any case number.

Sh_Ad said:
I tried the automatic phone system yesterday & today. It seems to be down. It cannot find any case number.

I do not know my case number/receipt number.
Is there a way i can know the status of my application at NY DOL

I tried to give my employers phone number but it cannot find any case based on that

thanks
inUSA2000

I found out mine based on the employer tel & approximate timeframe.
However the system is not functioning right today even for empl tel

hey guys,
Is Regional DOL NY phone is working properly? Do you have any breakthrough in finding something? I am unable hence got worried. For two days it is down (seems to be).

Maybe a stupid question

I have filed my labour at NY state on march 2003 in regular basis (NON RIR). I have the priority Date with me (March-28-2003). Is there any change that i can see what is going on for the status of my application?
Would my file be sent to the NPC and they process it in FIFO basis or would it be forwarded to one of the Back log processing centers?
Any light on this would be really appreciatable.
Thanks

hailc said:
hey guys,
Is Regional DOL NY phone is working properly? Do you have any breakthrough in finding something? I am unable hence got worried. For two days it is down (seems to be).

Same thing during last 2 days :(
My case came there at 10/01/04 (was sent from State DOL 08/04/04). Lawyer called to there finally and found out what is my case #. I could track the case but only through the other cases. I couldn't find it by employer phone (other people from my compamy - could). The person from Regional DOL answerd to lawyer, that the phone system doesn't work properly :mad:

mike0214 said:
Same thing during last 2 days :(
My case came there at 10/01/04 (was sent from State DOL 08/04/04). Lawyer called to there finally and found out what is my case #. I could track the case but only through the other cases. I couldn't find it by employer phone (other people from my compamy - could). The person from Regional DOL answerd to lawyer, that the phone system doesn't work properly :mad:
Thanks.

NY DOL got employer's reply: 10/22/2004
certified: 11/04/2004

Good luck to all of you. See you in next step!

SlowLC

SlowLC said:
Dear friends,

Just want to share my information with you guys.
Case filed NJ State: 02/25/2002
Approved and transfered to NY DOL: around 05/10/2004
Case received by NY DOL: 05/17/2004
NOF issued by NY DOL on prevailing wage: 10/01/2004

Called lawyer. He said it needed to repost inside company for around 10 days.
looks like I am in same situation with Ronbans and Nivasch.

I will post any updates here.

good luck to all of you!

SlowLC

Any status about non RIR?

Does anyone knows about the processing status/date of NON RIR case filed in NY state. I have my labour filed in March 2003 in NON RIR basis. How could i find my case number and the status of my application?
Any help is useful.

RIR Denied

today I called NY DOL AVM with my case number. Accoding to the AVM my RIR application is denied. Any idea what this means? I have not received any RFE....

NY DOL Updated Yesterday
The latestest case number avilable is 02511848
Previously NY DOL Updated on Oct 19th,Oct 22nd, Oct 25 and Nov 3rd

cases entered into NY DOL SYSTEM between Oct 13 th and Nov 4th

02511848-02511189 = 659

GOD_BLESS_YOU said:
NY DOL last updated upto Oct 13th
Last case # received by Oct 13th -- 02511189
Total cases received between sept 29th-Oct13 -1189- 860=329 cases

hailc,

Can you please tell how do I verify the RIR processing times from AVM? When I called the NYDOL tel # AVM says they are processing May 02 LCs for RIR.

Please confirm

Thanks
ind

indgc123 said:
hailc,

...how do I verify the RIR processing times ...the NYDOL tel # AVM says they are processing May 02 LCs for RIR. ind

The guy from my company got his LC 2 weeks ago. His case came to the Regional on June 4th (RIR).

indgc123 said:
hailc,

Can you please tell how do I verify the RIR processing times from AVM? When I called the NYDOL tel # AVM says they are processing May 02 LCs for RIR.

Please confirm

Thanks
ind

With NY DOL AVM check the status of the case numbers in July Ist week

Wednesday, July 07 02508471 - 02508638 167
Thursday, July 08 02508639 - 02508882 243
Friday, July 09 02508883 - 02508930 47

call NY DOL AVM @212-337-2193 press 1 then press 1 start with any of above numbers .. check randomly

Last edited by a moderator: