New Visa numbers released....

That Sucks

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2507.html

Ihttp://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2507.html

I was checking the visa bulletin every day since May 8 th , but very disappointed to see this bulletin as DATEs are NOT MOVED AT ALL.

I hate this.... :mad:

as every one expected , I also expected theire will be big jump in dates........ :mad:

So we need to wait another 30 days to see if the dates move or not,.....

AnY Ideas.... is this mean that the 3 rd quater % of visas alreday used.....If so do we need to wait till 4 th quater.......

I know after seeing the visa dates every one will go mad......but any thoughts pl post it

Heloooooooooooo....

Dont be Blind folded or Just Act like one..Face the reality..Nothing happened or will happen..its really frustating..mere cititations, will not help..put in dungeons now..

I can share the pain. So close yet so far.. :mad: [

QUOTE=skotha]http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2507.html

Ihttp://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2507.html

I was checking the visa bulletin every day since May 8 th , but very disappointed to see this bulletin as DATEs are NOT MOVED AT ALL.

I hate this.... :mad:

as every one expected , I also expected theire will be big jump in dates........ :mad:

So we need to wait another 30 days to see if the dates move or not,.....

AnY Ideas.... is this mean that the 3 rd quater % of visas alreday used.....If so do we need to wait till 4 th quater.......

I know after seeing the visa dates every one will go mad......but any thoughts pl post it[/QUOTE]

shishe said:
JUNE visa bulletin really disappoints every one..

Not surprising. Remember that July 1st will be the start of the last quarter of the fiscal year, and DOS can give away all of the remaining visa numbers for the year. You should see some movement - how much I don't know.

Fuck this
They were saying that, it will not move an inch of month even in fourth quarter..

visa bulletin says that

My priority date is 03-June-02 and It is a biggest dissappointment because I already waited a month to move 2 days further now another month of waiting.

I was so close in getting my PP stamped when I had an interview with Immigration Officer on Feb-24-2005, he said he will approve the application and asked us to wait outside for the PP stamp, He came back and said my dates are not current and cannot assign a Visa number.

Sice the Waiting.

My Information is

Employer : MA Dept. of Revenue
Labor : EB3 PD (03-June-2002)
I-140 : Applied (4-Mar-2004) and Approved (05-Aug-2004)
EAD : Applied (4-Mar-2004) and Approved (24-June-2004)
I-485 : Applied (30-Apr-2004), Transfered to Local Office in
Boston (09-Aug-2004)
Finger Prints : 12-Dec-2004
LUD on I-485: 17-Dec-2004 Saying FP received case process resumed.
I-485 Interview at Local Office (24-Feb-2005)
EAD Renewal : Applied 02-Mar-2005, Approved 12-May-2005

*** Victim of Retrogression ***

My best wishes for every one like me in line for so called "GC".

Vamshi

Getting worse

The scary part is, the dept is saying the retrogression can get worse and go backwards! and even may go back to "Visa not available at all" for any dates!!! looks like ppl like Lou Dobbs are in for an early christmas celeberations!!!

This is from visa bulletin...I guess we have to sit patiently to get GC... this is getting frustrating.

E. VISA AVAILABILITY DURING THE REMAINDER OF FY-2005

Employment-based: During the past month there has been a significant increase in the amount of numbers being used by Citizenship and Immigration Service (CIS) offices for adjustment of status applicants. This level of demand has significantly depleted the supply of Employment-based numbers available under the annual limit. Recent discussions with CIS have made it clear that their backlog reduction efforts will sustain or increase the current level of demand. Therefore, continued visa availability in the Employment-based categories cannot be guaranteed during the final quarter of FY-2005. If demand continues at the current rate, it will be necessary to oversubscribe many or all of the Employment categories on a Worldwide basis. Such oversubscription could result in the establishment of cut-off dates, retrogression of already established dates, or some categories becoming “unavailable”.

Any idea why such a retrogression

Any idea why such a correction of unskilled workers dates (Big difference)

Whats the fate of EB3 skilled? Any predictions?